Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
News India "Drowning in its Own Excrement" | Pakistan Daily

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

Came across this interesting news item today.

”In the shadow of its new suburbs, torrid growth and 300- ­million-plus-strong middle clbum, India is struggling with a sanitation emergency. From the stream in Devi’s village to the nation’s holiest river, the Ganges, 75 percent of the country’s surface water is contaminated by human and agricultural waste and industrial effluent. Everyone in Indian cities is at risk of consuming human feces, if they’re not already, the Ministry of Urban Development concluded in September.”

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

Time to go to india and start selling water filtration systems I guess!

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

Hehe. Time for investments! Lord knows investing in the US isn’t working at the moment.

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

Interestingly, a lot of people are saying this downturn makes it a ripe market for investing and entrepreneurship. In India, the enthusiasm for it is greater than ever:

http://www.economist.com/specialreports/displaystory.cfm?story_id=13216025

Hopefully the new breed will earn the country some wealth that will help them cope with their mbumive sanitation issue.

nashcash

[WeChall]

Level 35 Permanoob

“Kapitan Stupidska”

The article came from a Pakistan news source? I call it a bluff. Log in to see images!

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

Wow, it’s kind of like America, except that the Indians are LITERALLY drowning in their own ****. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!