Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Web Games Looking for goals in this game

Physics

Avatar: 83756 2009-10-01 09:57:31 -0400

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 69 Hacker

Making laws and snuggling dark matter.

Collect all the possible .moar files in the game. Maybe you’ll get another epeen

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Acid Flux Posted:

What auction house game?

the Pro will be winning all specialty auctions from now on. Someone should make an attempt to challenge this, but there is no one. It doesn’t make it any less of a good game, it is simply that *some* competition would be nice. I’m grinding one alt, but the Pro pays enough attention to know that it will be a one time challenge.

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

Try hogging all the leaderboards available. It’s fun Log in to see images!

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

Make an autobiography of how you did all your stuff.

It still boggles my mind that you got the speedrun times you did back in ep1

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

If you temporarily stop getting “all-alt” peens, see if you can play through a character getting the absolute minimum number of peen. That means no grind, no four-different forums streaks, no job peen, etc. You could only get the ones forced on you (like finishing the episodes, FBO, etc.)

Shouldn’t be tough for you, but it’s something you haven’t done before, right?

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

MC Banhammer Posted:

If you temporarily stop getting “all-alt” peens, see if you can play through a character getting the absolute minimum number of peen. That means no grind, no four-different forums streaks, no job peen, etc. You could only get the ones forced on you (like finishing the episodes, FBO, etc.)

Shouldn’t be tough for you, but it’s something you haven’t done before, right?

Inertia thought of this a while ago but Bling Fling dismissed it as trivial:

Bling Fling Posted:

No E-Peen is not possible but minimum E-Peen is trivial, you’d just need to watch out that you don’t accidentally pick up:
-A consecutive E-Peen (easy to avoid, doesn’t hinder you much.);
-A domination medal (you could land in an inactive 2-player bracket, make sure to be slow when running forums and LEAVE the forum when completing part one of “In with the B&” in stead of suiciding for the third time, which would give you an Antifreeze scoop);
-The Grind (100 forums entered: this would be the bottleneck);
-Chai (18 Job points: this does limit you a bit);
-Spiderman (not too hard to avoid, just don’t extract .moar files you don’t need).

I played through both episodes on a new Re-Re and finished easily before getting the Grind, so a proper clbum (which you’ll have to choose to avoid Permanoob and the multiple clbum warfare E-Peen) shouldn’t have too much difficulty in getting to the end in time, even if handicapped by the very limited availability of jobs.

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

Inconnu Posted:

Be a helper.

Answer every possible newbie question, improve Wiki, post good game suggestions, participate in development process and, ultimately, become a part of CZ, if this game is still dear to you. That’s what I’ve always done in MUDs after achieving pretty much you did here. Now really: CZ is willing to promote best players to mods. Try yourself as a game developer. Face all this endless responsibility they always have. Take a deep breath a dive into the ocean of stupid player’s complaints, whining and accusations in your uncompetence. That’s the challenge.

The only sane alternative is quit and wipe your character.

I think this is a good idea.

Considering basically after doing everything you have nothing but the community left you might as well try to improve it as best you can.

Recommencer

Avatar: 135255 Tue Mar 24 17:02:05 -0400 2009

[Throne of Blood]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Be a lame fabulous person like me and encourage role-playing and creativity. Make your own world.

Sneaky27

Avatar: 70951 2010-02-06 21:28:05 -0500

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

I honestly thought that randomly being an bumhole to people with zero consequences was the whole appeal of ForumWarz. Even after every accomplishment and achievement is finished and acgreat timesulated, the lure of just being able to be a huge male reproductive organ to people when you want to and not have to care what anyone thinks would be enough for me.

Great stress relief. Seriously.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!