Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
News Domination Season 4 & More

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

Sneaky27 Posted:

From another point of view, for one card I get to destroy a four scoop investment. Probably the second most powerful offensive card overall, obviously after bumhole, and the best when actually in the lead.

On subject: I’m looking forward to these changes. Domination should become more interesting than grinding Pink Floyd and bidding on random crap. (which reminds me…Log in to see images!

Though compared to shield it’s worse I’d say, even as an offensive card since someone attacking you would be spending those same 4 scoops while if they would have attacked someone else then they would lose those same 4 and someone else would lose something as well. However if used against someone trying to Fibonacci it up, then well, that could ruin his plan by destroying a modest improvement or even a destroyer that he’d use on himself.

Actually Fibonacci makes the Destroyer card useful if you can use it on yourself…

The_Beaten G-
eneration

Avatar: 46168 Sat Jul 04 06:24:00 -0400 2009

[Klan Apathy]

Level 69 Troll

I'm not sure about all this spanking business but I do hate to see a child go unbeaten.

The only problem with lemon is that there aren’t 5 gradations of speed per forum so that lemon is currently underpowered compared to the others except antifreeze.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!