Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Interface Selling items and Spoilerpedia

Plastic Hand-
some

Level 17 Camwhore

“Attention Slut”

On the page where you sell stuff to the Ppwn Shoppe, can it list multiple moar files by using (x3) or (x4) instead of listing them all out? It would be a lot easier to sell unwanted moar files cause I don’t need to read through the whole list.

BTW can we include category and/or templates in Spoilerpedia? I know I’m a format whore. Log in to see images!

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

.moar files are clbumified as equips, so I’m not sure if ET can separate equips from .moars. Even though, I don’t see the harm in stacking equips either. So signed.

westsidebeau-
ty

Level 21 Camwhore

“Playground Pin-Up”

Signed.

It’s a right pain in the bum to press +1 for each moar file when i have 15+ of each one.Log in to see images!

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

spoilerpedia is a poor man’s wiki i’m not surprised if you cant make templates there

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

Inertia Posted:

spoilerpedia is a poor man’s wiki i’m not surprised if you cant make templates there

No, you can’t do them as far as I could try, I’ve messed around with much of it.

You can’t do a lot unless it changed, I’ll check.

Lol nope, I can’t use half the tags I’d normally use either. I’d make the wiki so ****ing cool if I could.

Johnny Mac edited this message on 03/12/2009 7:38AM

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Crinkz Posted:

.moar files are clbumified as equips, so I’m not sure if ET can separate equips from .moars. Even though, I don’t see the harm in stacking equips either. So signed.

This has been brought up and addressed many times. These items cannot be stacked because they have different attributes (specifically, repair status).

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

MC Banhammer Posted:

This has been brought up and addressed many times. These items cannot be stacked because they have different attributes (specifically, repair status).

Ahhh, forgot about that.

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

MC Banhammer Posted:

Actually I think it is still possible to stack items with the same repair status. This is minor on the selling interface but for moar collection I think this is the most wanted feature.

zagerblag

Avatar: 102042 Wed Jun 03 22:55:29 -0400 2009

[Board of Directors]

Level 35 Hacker

asdf

Why not just show repair status on the sell page and stack identically damaged equips? Most of those useless .moars are in perfect condition.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

It CAN be done, it’s just difficult to code. And probably lower priority over things there aren’t work-arounds for.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!