Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 1 Rollover

Sexolate

Level 25 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

Todays rollover did not come with a delivery but it came with the 4 daily forum visits. I’m bumuming this is a bug.

Any Help?

EDIT: It came LATE

Sexolate edited this message on 03/11/2009 7:17AM

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

Wait 2 minutes!

Inconnu

Avatar: 48966 2011-07-31 19:36:53 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Qui est cette chienne

Sexolate Posted:

Todays rollover did not come with a delivery but it came with the 4 daily forum visits. I’m bumuming this is a bug.

Any Help?

Wait. Deliveries/peens/leaderboards are updated in the next 30 minutes (approx.) after rollover.

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

Unless of course you didn’t pwn any forum today in which case you wont get a delivery anyway

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

Sexolate Posted:

Any Help?

EDIT: It came LATE

No, it came on time, within the 30 minute window. Patience is a virtue.

This would be something good to add to the wiki, though, to let people now that not everything happens all at once, but within a 30 minute window.

Or simply using the Help! feature yields good results too.

Knowledge Base Posted:

Q: Why didn’t I get any deliveries today?

There are two likely possibilities:

1) You haven’t pwned any forums since the last time deliveries were sent out. Check your forum visit history (Bookmarks > Forums > Visit History) and see when you last pwned forums. If it was before 7 a.m. (EST), you probably already received them!

2) It’s probably very close to rollover time (7 a.m. EST). Thousands of people get deliveries daily and it takes some time for them to get out. You probably just haven’t gotten hit by the algorithm yet. Give it some more time.

Acid Flux edited this message on 03/11/2009 8:20AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!