Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 3 Suggestion: remove auction notifications on homepage

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

Seriously, we don’t really need them. Just tubmail is already enough.

If not, maybe make it customizable via options.

guest42

[Bargain Drug Wareh-
ouse
]

Level 69 Permanoob

“Permanoob”

Those notifications are currently the only way you know you sold something, so I’d rather they not be removed without a suitable replacement.

I find it quite useful to know what’s selling and when, even if that’s all I can see in my news feed.

CaptainDDL

Avatar: 34340 2009-09-30 16:41:31 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 63 Troll

Fran's Beautiful Lover XOXOXOXOXO

As auctions are removed from the ‘my auctions’ page as soon as they’re over, I’d much rather get the notifications. The notification system does need an overhaul…it can be kind of annoying not getting to see everything due to the page getting filled up.

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

quangntenemy Posted:

Make it customizable via options.

This is the best idea. I usually don’t care if I won a Scoop for Domination, since I don’t really actively play anymore, but I would like to know when something sells or a verification that my Job Board run was successful.

In addition to being able to filter your news feed, I’d also like to be able to filter which Auctions were feed into the feed (Junk/Consumables/Equipment), and also for (Sold/Won/Outbid).

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!