Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
FAQ Unequippables

Recommencer

Avatar: 135255 Tue Mar 24 17:02:05 -0400 2009

[Throne of Blood]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Are unequippables stackable or is it “best one wins”??

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

What do you mean?

Unequippable items have no effect on your stats. They just sit in your inventory.

DesdiPhoenix

Avatar: 75442 Wed Nov 12 18:57:30 -0500 2008

[T3H L33T HACK3RZ]

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Yeah, they’re things you can’t equip. Meaning they do nothing.

Recommencer

[Throne of Blood]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Acid Flux Posted:

What do you mean?

Unequippable items have no effect on your stats. They just sit in your inventory.

So this has no effect on my stats?

That’s a bit confusing. Huh…*shrug*

The Baroness

Avatar: 111827 Sat Apr 25 22:25:53 -0400 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

I REALLY MISS INCIT, LOL

Acid Flux Posted:

What do you mean?

That. Only better explained than I did.

The Baroness

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

I REALLY MISS INCIT, LOL

Recommencer Posted:

That’s a bit confusing. Huh…*shrug*

No dear. Only hackers can equip hardware. Hardware is not an option with emo’s. Like lingerie would sit in that unequippable slot if you were any other clbum than camwhore.

Bandaney

Avatar: 70433 2014-06-07 22:10:47 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 60 Hacker

Ask me about how many male reproductive organs in my bum :zak:

Recommencer Posted:

No, that’s a Hackers-only item.

EDIT: Baroness beat me to it Log in to see images! Bandaney edited this message on 03/10/2009 1:43PM

Recommencer

[Throne of Blood]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

The Baroness Posted:

No dear. Only hackers can equip hardware. Hardware is not an option with emo’s. Like lingerie would sit in that unequippable slot if you were any other clbum than camwhore.

Ahhh…so an item gets labeled as “Unequippable” to me because it’s not my clbum. Like (e.g.) Glbumes would be an “Unequippable” to my emo, just as Tattoos would an “Unequippable” to your hacker?

one more time…”Unequippable”

The Baroness

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

I REALLY MISS INCIT, LOL

Yup exactly. If you were to get them as a delivery (hardware sometimes comes with deliveries) you can sell it at Kyoubai.

Recommencer

[Throne of Blood]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

The Baroness Posted:

Yup exactly. If you were to get them as a delivery (hardware sometimes comes with deliveries) you can sell it at Kyoubai.

Knowledge is exploding my brain. ty

Acid Flux

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

The Baroness Posted:

Really? I’ve never seen that. Sounds like a bug to me.

Oh, and Reco, some items are Unequippable until you complete a certain part of the game, or until you buy the item from Kyoubai. Books & Surgical Procedures, for example, are only available in Episode Two, but if you buy them in Kyoubai, they immediately become equippable items.

My own EmoKid has also been sitting on a pair of Versnatches for about 4 months, hoping that it will eventually be a usable item for that clbum.

Recommencer

[Throne of Blood]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Acid Flux Posted:

Really? I’ve never seen that. Sounds like a bug to me.

Oh, and Reco, some items are Unequippable until you complete a certain part of the game, or until you buy the item from Kyoubai. Books & Surgical Procedures, for example, are only available in Episode Two, but if you buy them in Kyoubai, they immediately become equippable items.

My own EmoKid has also been sitting on a pair of Versnatches for about 4 months, hoping that it will eventually be a usable item for that clbum.

Seriously, thanks for the bumistance, Flux, Baroness, others. I couldn’t find information on wiki, maybe this thread should be linked there?

BloodyDemise

Avatar: 121820 2010-06-13 01:05:56 -0400

[Throne of Blood]

Level 60 Emo Kid

“Final Cut Pro”

I made the same mistake as the OP, luckily on a lower-end item. That’s when the jumble of letters that make up ‘unequippable’ actually started to mean something.

Acid Flux Posted:

Just plain out of interest/confusion, if I didn’t have Ep2 access but bought a book I could equip it?

Acid Flux Posted:

I always thought glbumes were a stereotypical Emo attribute, so it was a surprise to find that we don’t have any. Log in to see images!

Recommencer

[Throne of Blood]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Books are equippable even if you’re in between episodes.

Acid Flux

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

Recommencer Posted:

Books are equippable even if you’re in between episodes.

Another player has confirmed for me that both Books & Surgical Procedures are equippable even if you haven’t yet completed Episode 1.

I don’t remember if it’s feasible to have that much money available in Episode 1 to buy a Surgical Procedures, but the Hacker book that gives +5 Offense sure would be helpful, and it usually lists for  20K or less.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!