Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Evil Trout Clbum suggestion section

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

With the few clbum ideas people are coming up with, I think it would be good to have a clbum suggestion section. It wouldn’t take much time and if people are still developing it, it would make it easier to find, and make it easier for the admins to look and see if there are any good ideas that they missed.

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

Has any mod said they even wanted ideas?

Fortunato

Avatar: 72902 2010-02-03 18:45:17 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

ZOMBIE CANNONBALL OF GORE

Yeah. Clbumes are one of the last things this game needs more of. There’s SO many other things this game needs repaired/replaced/added besides clbumes. Why do we keep suggesting them?

dobnits

Avatar: 58842 2010-01-24 16:19:10 -0500

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

THE LEGENDARY PINK DOBS

Here are the ones I have seen recently that don’t fail miserably.

The Smartbum AKA The Suit

The Furry

The Artist

The NeckBeard (Wut)

The Internet Tough Guy

=======================

That being said there are other things I would like to see done first but if there will be new clbumes come Episode 3 (I haven’t heard if there will or not but no sense in thinking otherwise) we may as well talk about it now.

dobnits edited this message on 03/10/2009 12:19PM

shobob

Level 24 Camwhore

“The Lady is a Tramp”

A weeaboo clbum might be good. Perhaps with a “Japanglish” stat. Fanboy/girl drivel attacks. Ecchi/Hentai/Lolicon attacks and so on.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!