Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Whores Contest for BP's? Yay /o/ - 3 BP's for the winners.

Singtard

[Island of Avalon]

Level 36 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

A serious subject on FlameBate? Are you actually expecting serious replies? Ehm… Well, if that now is the case. Well, personally, I couldn’t possibly give advice on anything like this, but I practice karate and take photos a lot so that’s a great way to pbum time and that… About relationships, I have no idea, I’m for the second time in love and for the second time unhappily in love (all the genius mathematicians here would understand that means I’ve never been happily in love).

Well, I suppose I’d say the best is if you are completely honest with each other and also that a relationship is based purely on a deep emotion. Relationships based on sex or looks will go to Hell. Not that I have any idea because I’ve never been in a relationship and am a loser. Anyway, if you hoped to get funny replies to this I would say something like “lols grow some balls women belongs in the kitchen lols!!1!” or whatever you expect… But yeah seriously I think relationships are about deep emotions and being honest.

Wartooth118

Avatar: 126881 Wed Feb 18 22:28:48 -0500 2009

[Vanity Clan Name]

Level 41 Troll

Goddamn, I'm such a mancamwhore.

Heh.

You want some advice? Don’t change. Don’t listen to advice. The right girl is going to love you for being you.

Also, don’t jump at the chance of a relationship. It’ll never turn out well.

http://kongregate.com/

MagusDiablo

Avatar: 111037 Thu Feb 05 18:28:16 -0500 2009

Level 69 Troll

I'm taking FlameBate as my playfield

Another up in da house!

Keep goin’ people, your hints and fun sites are helping out a lot…

MercWithMouth

Avatar: 150029 2009-09-15 13:35:36 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 35 Hacker

Verbose and long-winded as always

You know, I do have a couple of good ones for ya’.

But, instead of here in the forum, I’ll Tubmail you.

Ledger

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

THERE IS ONLY ONE DIFFERENCE WITH A DATE ABD PROSTITUTE.YOUR PAYING EITHER WAY BUT WITH THE PROSTITUTE YOUR GARAUNTEED SEX.

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

MagusDiablo Posted:

For cryin’ out loud, so many good tips ^^

Srsly, I didn’t hope to find so many good answers for my problem over here ^^

And for sexyminx, my last relationship ended because the girl was crazily a child (not in the age facxtor, but the mind factor), broke up with me to enjoy some time with other guys, broke her face and tried to come back to me…

Of course I dumped her… I’m not a sitting chair, that is hoping to be used for some while and then dumped…

Good job. If they walk away, don’t be stupid enough to A. hold them back and B. to be waiting for them to crawl back.

My first relationship lasted three years, and I think the primary reason is because we both weren’t afraid to have a good argument. If you both try to swallow every issue and deal with it, eventually it’ll build up into a break-up.

If you’re ****ed, tell her. If she’s ****ed, make it clear that you want her to tell you exactly why and that you’re willing to listen.

Let her pay sometimes. I always, always paid for a long time, and she sometimes got irritated at me because she felt I was being too one-sided. (If I let her pay though, I made sure she gave me the money first. I’m not about to look bad in a restaurant by letting the gf pay. ^-^)

The tip about juggling is a good one, as far as random things go. I enjoy cultivating random talents, personally, and I’ve taught myself to juggle, as well as spinning flat items on a finger in the same way one does a basketball (I can do everything from textbooks to newspaper to lunch trays now). Find something mindless that requires a lot of practice, like spinning pencils/pens/drumsticks between fingers.

Tubmail me if you need anything else.

KingGhidorah

Avatar: 130790 Mon Apr 13 13:42:44 -0400 2009

Level 24 Troll

I LOVE TO EAT bumHOLE.

MagusDiablo Posted:

Another up in da house!

Keep goin’ people, your hints and fun sites are helping out a lot…

have you tried addictinggames yet? Log in to see images!

Wartooth118

Avatar: 126881 Wed Feb 18 22:28:48 -0500 2009

[Vanity Clan Name]

Level 41 Troll

Goddamn, I'm such a mancamwhore.

PROTIP:

Don’t look for a relationship. Let one come to you.

bossfine upstanding member of society

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

When I was younger, I was great with girls. From 12-19 or so, I had the time of my life..It was extremely fun, but not fulfilling. And almost instantly, I hit 20 and things changed for good. All of the sudden, I was out of high school, all of the sudden I was left to my own to search for a fun time on the weekend.

Well, I can tell you this. I didn’t stop there, I went to bars. I met a lot of girls there, I ****ed a lot of them, and I regret a lot of that. It was nothing more than a pathetic adjustment to the transition.

So, I carried on, I ended up dating the girl of my dreams..she was actually a girl I used to know in grade school. I’d always had a crush on her. She was perfect in every sense of the word. We had a great time together, she didn’t mind my drinking or obsession of guitar. She loved me for me. I had it made…or so I thought.

Well, time took its course. Me and this perfect lady ended up moving into an apartment together. Things were perfect at first, I let her do her thing and I did my thing.

Two or three weeks go by, I start hearing it from her. “You know, you drink a lot.” Yea, babe, I have a lot of problems. “You know, you don’t have sex with me as much as you use to.” Well, babe, work is quite tiring. “Hey, Ben, I think you love that guitar more than you do me!” Sorry, sweetie, I’ll try to pay more attention to you.

The arguments went on and on. The thing is, I could never understand why she found these flaws in me. When I had first met her, and we didn’t live together, she didn’t have a negative word to say about me.

Well, after a few months of living through an unhealthy relationship, I met someone else. She was kind, sweet and extremely easy going. She liked music, and more importantly she played an instrument, guitar.

I’m not one to cheat, so I broke it off with the lady and told her I’d like to keep the apartment. She left to live with her mother and let me take over the apartment. I told her I wasn’t comfortable pursuing a relationship with her.

I start hanging out with the other girl that I had met. She was awesome, She liked the same kind of music, she played the same instrument that I do and she was completely mellow.

I couldn’t have asked for more. After a few months she ends up moving in with me. That was scary as **** to me first, but I learned that you can’t judge a girl because of one woman's genitals. Things are great now, and we’re getting married next year.

My advice? Be your ****ing self, and if you happen to meet a girl that wants to change that, kick her to the ****ing curb…preferably chopped up and in a garbage bag.

Sarcasm Inc

Avatar: 124937 2010-01-24 16:34:47 -0500

[pizza party]

Level 69 Hacker

Not needed anymore now that we have the SarcMark

I’m afraid the female realm is bit beyond my purview (although I have met Context!), but if you want to fill in some time, plan and build a mid-range gaming PC. It’s a great feeling, building your own PC. And just about every game ever made is at your fingertips. Emulation, ports and fun await! Log in to see images!

Sarcasm Inc

Avatar: 124937 2010-01-24 16:34:47 -0500

[pizza party]

Level 69 Hacker

Not needed anymore now that we have the SarcMark

And your games will look awesome!

KingGhidorah

Avatar: 130790 Mon Apr 13 13:42:44 -0400 2009

Level 24 Troll

I LOVE TO EAT bumHOLE.

one other thing. remember this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yle1YEjmGf0

KingGhidorah edited this message on 03/18/2009 9:08PM

MagusDiablo

Avatar: 111037 Thu Feb 05 18:28:16 -0500 2009

Level 69 Troll

I'm taking FlameBate as my playfield

Seriously, this was a hard job for me… The distractions were awesome, and MAN… Ajna really dug into that hole… Contemplating the universe and its enormous size really made me start to think twice in the desperate life I was living… The fact is, Ajna won 1 BP for helping me to loose my head apart of the problems… Not that the other tips weren’t useful… But, well, he pwned…

And, well… The simple tips you all gave me about relationships really helped me this time… But, the great winner is Mr Skullbash… This was as difficult as the distraction, ‘cause I could see you all really tried your best to help someone… If I had enough BP’s, you all could get a prize… But, as my wallet is not that full, I’ll stick to the rules I’ve implied…

But, thanks guys… You all deserve a medal (or E-Peen =P) for helping me out this time…

See you in the next contest, that my alts will run soon ^^

Mr Skullbash

[2ch]

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Yay^_^

Glad to have helped=)

theantidarkn-
ess

Level 10 Hacker

“Ohacku”

video games!!!!!!!!!!!!111one i sugest s.t.a.l.k.e.r google it

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!