Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Whores Contest for BP's? Yay /o/ - 3 BP's for the winners.

MagusDiablo

Avatar: 111037 Thu Feb 05 18:28:16 -0500 2009

Level 69 Troll

I'm taking FlameBate as my playfield

Yay, I now have a contest as well… Since my credit card helped me this time, I’ll help you guys!

The thing is: I’m still alone! I’m a cool guy, not as preety as it gets, but not ugly, I can talk to a woman without hyperventilating and also I am a cool lover… Even though I’m fat, there still were girls into me and stuff…

But, since my last relationship (that lasted 9 months), I’m in a lonely streak! 5 friggin’ months without anything that could lead to a decent and long relation…

I’m already 23, starting to think in marriage and stuff (yeah, I’m the romantic – but not friggin’ emo – kind of guy), so I’m kinda freaking out…

Now, we came to the bridge that leads to BP’s. I’m looking to find two stuffs: something to drive my mind out of this stuff (I already work, and it’s not helping though), and would like to see some good tips to make a relationship last long enough…

As the first thing is easier to achieve, I’ll give 1 BP for the most interesting thing anyone could bring to me… And for the most valuable tip, something I didn’t come up in this long-term relationships I’ve been through, I’ll give two BP’s.

I’ll give you guys two weeks to help me out. The winners will be tubmailed, added and will recieve the big prize in March, 23td.

Wartooth118

Avatar: 126881 Wed Feb 18 22:28:48 -0500 2009

[Vanity Clan Name]

Level 41 Troll

Goddamn, I'm such a mancamwhore.

The trick is…don’t over love them. Call it smothering or what you will, but it’s not great. Second, keep in mind that she’s a big girl and can handle herself. True, you should be the man in some stuff, but let her live her life.

Now then, as for the distraction, I have been a longtime listener to this podcast. It’s like…4chan in audio form. Listen to episode 26 first:

http://chickenfriedradio.com

MagusDiablo

Level 69 Troll

Bumping for great justice…

Princezz_Und-
ies

Avatar: 121015 Mon Jan 19 16:50:27 -0500 2009

Level 35 Troll

She's so mean that instead of using deodorant she gargles disinfectant and licks her armpits

agree with wartooth118. also be open and curious about people and in general. go to places where you’re likely to meet people you could be interested in and vice versa. for example, if you are looking for a normal, long-lasting relationship that isn’t all about sex only, you probably shouldn’t go to the club and get the first random girl on your way. don’t blame yourself for being ‘unsuccessful’ in finding a girlfriend, because the more you do the more it shows, and the more desperate you will seem the more likely it is that girls will just turn you down. accept and love yourself, because (and this is such a cliché) if you do not, you cannot expect others to love you either. for this you have to get to know yourself fully and deeply.

i hope i helped, if you have any more questions or advice needed, pm me.

KingGhidorah

Avatar: 130790 Mon Apr 13 13:42:44 -0400 2009

Level 24 Troll

I LOVE TO EAT bumHOLE.

i suggest that you just try to start out as friends with a girl with no intentions of getting into a relationship. as time goes on you may or may not begin to like her as something more than a friend. never rush it, but never take it too slow. if you’re in love with her or anyone in general, just tell them. it’s all about courage, patience, and manners. those are the 3 main factors in a relationship. and for additional info, statistics say it usually takes about 1/3 of the time you dated someone to get over them.

as for distractions, try this website, it’s loads of fun. http://www.addictinggames.com/index.html

you’ve probably already heard of it though Log in to see images! KingGhidorah edited this message on 03/11/2009 7:01PM

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

MagusDiablo Posted:

Yay, I now have a contest as well… Since my credit card helped me this time, I’ll help you guys!

The thing is: I’m still alone! I’m a cool guy, not as preety as it gets, but not ugly, I can talk to a woman without hyperventilating and also I am a cool lover… Even though I’m fat, there still were girls into me and stuff…

But, since my last relationship (that lasted 9 months), I’m in a lonely streak! 5 friggin’ months without anything that could lead to a decent and long relation…

I’m already 23, starting to think in marriage and stuff (yeah, I’m the romantic – but not friggin’ emo – kind of guy), so I’m kinda freaking out…

Now, we came to the bridge that leads to BP’s. I’m looking to find two stuffs: something to drive my mind out of this stuff (I already work, and it’s not helping though), and would like to see some good tips to make a relationship last long enough…

As the first thing is easier to achieve, I’ll give 1 BP for the most interesting thing anyone could bring to me… And for the most valuable tip, something I didn’t come up in this long-term relationships I’ve been through, I’ll give two BP’s.

I’ll give you guys two weeks to help me out. The winners will be tubmailed, added and will recieve the big prize in March, 23td.

‘Everybody’s Free’ by Suntan.

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

Feed them.

Ajna

Avatar: 150886 Sat Mar 14 12:01:06 -0400 2009

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 24 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

Tip: Don’t be afraid to go fast. If she says to slow down, do it, but you have no idea how many chicks dump guys for not understanding that chicks like sex too.

As for how to distract yourself: Spend at least, at least one whole day contemplating infinity. I mean the concept of it. Imagine, for sake of example, a hunk of iron ore the size of Earth. Imagine that this is in some parallel universe, where nothing but the ore exists. Just empty space. For every amount of time that on earth would be roughly 100 million years, an atom of this ore ceases to exist (is reduced to protons, whatever makes your heart happy). By the time the ore is completely gone, infinity has just begun.

If you’re extremely smart, and that was a simple thought exercise for you, I have a second suggestion. Read the “Ringworld” series, by Larry Niven. (First book “Ringworld” ISBN: 0345020464). Very interesting series, that is effectively one long, complicated thought experiment. A roughly circular, one earth-orbit long rotating platform, propelled by attitude jets to stabilize itself, at 770 miles per second, generating .992 earth gees… 1000 mile high walls on each side, creating an atmosphere… Panels generating day-night patterns… The entire thing is very entertaining.

C_Wenhoo

[one man emo band]

Level 43 Emo Kid

“Tearleader”

“You are what you love, not what loves you.” — Donald Kaufman, Adaptation

amysteriousg-
al

Level 14 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

I’m probably one of the least qualified to give relationship advice, lol.

So here’s a distraction: http://www.escapegames24.com/search?q=Minoto

Cute, simple games with direct Japanese to English translations that provide a mountain of lulz Log in to see images!

MP

Level 58 Hacker

“Cracking Addict”

As for distracion: Learn to juggle. No, really: 3-balls take only about a week (1-3 hours per day) to learn, it’s very good for the brain and it looks awesome (a boost for new relationships I guess). Just type ‘juggling’, ‘juggling for beginners’ and ‘juggling tutorial’ etc. into Google and here you go!

As for relationship tip: Teach her how to juggle and then practice pbuming (two-people juggling) – a lot of quality time ensured.

MP edited this message on 03/11/2009 11:41AM

d4

[Tormenting Evil Kn-
uckles of Satan
]

Level 37 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Erm. I don’t know if this is the advise you’re looking for. But if you’re already thinking about marriage, you should just be comfortable with the way you are. Not many ladies will fall hopelessly for you, but you gain honesty points. And the best part really is that when you find one that does like you and of course you’re also into, she won’t get that shocking “oh thats what he’s REALLY like” thing. All women are different and if what you’re going for is the long run, make yourself an easy target and let them know who they’re gonna get.

sexyminx

Level 27 Camwhore

“Playmate of the Month”

The fact that you had a relationship that lasted 9 months is a good start. It shows you’re capable of it, although I don’t know the reason why it ended.

I’d suggest you put the marriage thing aside for now. You’re only 23. You have plenty of time. What you don’t want is to meet a girl and rush into marrying her only to find out that the marriage isn’t going to work. Concentrate now on simply finding a girlfriend and if things progress, great! Just don’t pressure her. I’m 22 and the last thing I want right now is to be married.

Just put yourself out there and see who you can find. Good luck!

MagusDiablo

Level 69 Troll

For cryin’ out loud, so many good tips ^^

Srsly, I didn’t hope to find so many good answers for my problem over here ^^

And for sexyminx, my last relationship ended because the girl was crazily a child (not in the age facxtor, but the mind factor), broke up with me to enjoy some time with other guys, broke her face and tried to come back to me…

Of course I dumped her… I’m not a sitting chair, that is hoping to be used for some while and then dumped…

Generic Raci-
st

Avatar: 113010 Sat Mar 28 01:20:15 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

i'm a dirty fine upstanding member of society myself lulz

1. Eastbound and Down the greatest show currently on television.

­

Full episodes here:http://www.prepelix.com/category/comedy/eastbound-down/

­

– All women are crazy some are just less crazy then others

– Women don’t need to eat like you and me they can survive on attention alone

– Nothing ****s up a relationship like telling her you love her

KingGhidorah

Level 24 Troll

I LOVE TO EAT bumHOLE.

if you really want to impress a girl….

sing for her.

sing the best song you know.

and sing it your best.

trust me, that really works.

it’s not just something that only happens in movies

even better write a song for her

KingGhidorah

Level 24 Troll

I LOVE TO EAT bumHOLE.

as i said before courage, patience, and manners are required but it also helps to have a high self esteem (no too high), good hygene, and, not trying to be offensive but if you say you’re fat, do something about it. excercise, and you’ll lose some wait. just excersise like, 30 minutes a day you’ll lose wait fast

KingGhidorah

Level 24 Troll

I LOVE TO EAT bumHOLE.

and if you when you get on your first date, watch a horror movie like Dracula Log in to see images!

baou30

Avatar: 138741 Fri Mar 27 19:20:32 -0400 2009

Level 21 Emo Kid

I lol'd a little. :bigbarf:

1. Take up a hobby. Collect cards or some ****.

2. Read manga. (LOL.)

3. Incase your not virginal enough for # 2, watch animes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLQ3CZJ3onw <—— That’s what I’m into rite now.

4. Masturbate. HARD. Pics or it didn’t happen.

5. Watch this video for infinite lulz: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=in6RZzdGki8

baou30 edited this message on 03/11/2009 7:16PM

Mr Skullbash

[2ch]

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

I’m going to say something really obvious, but then again, reminding of some things is always good=)

Alright, first of all, attention. No matter what some people say, there’s no overdoing it. Of course, you need to know the border between that and stalking lol.

Attention means really simple things that will not really deplete your efforts or wallet much, unless you want it to. Just be interested. Nothing kills relationships like indifference. If you are simply interested in the lady you will know her well and figure out what she wants and if you should do it. (don’t listen to people saying they are impossible to understand, it’s really simple actually)

Secondly, as has been said ITT already, confidence. See, much of how people perceive you comes from how you perceive yourself. So basically if you like yourself, you will generally be liked. And – note that – this does not mean disliking others and showing itLog in to see images!

If you are honest with yourself, that will actually lead to other things as well. For example if you dislike your appearance (e.g. fat or something), change it so that you like yourself, and that kills two birds with one stone.

I really really think this is enough, if you don’t want to get in too much details. Details can be easily sorted out with these as main guidelines.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!