Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Music Forumwarz Idol: Round 2 Voting!

Fortunato

Avatar: 72902 2010-02-03 18:45:17 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

ZOMBIE CANNONBALL OF GORE

****. I was looking forward to a restful week.

Fortunato

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

ITT people who are cool drop out because even though this contest is really cool it’s also a lot of work.

The Baroness

Avatar: 111827 Sat Apr 25 22:25:53 -0400 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

I REALLY MISS INCIT, LOL

You don’t deserve it any more than FAIL does Fort. FAIL should stay and we need to make new rules for the final; either we are allowed to whore for votes or not. Maybe a ‘post winner in thread’ is a better idea for the next round anyway. **** happens, what’s done is done.

You know you’re my man Fort, and the whole GGM stick together thing…but FAIL’s submission was p good and everyone (and shii) is giving HIM bumhurt not you, although you both did the same.

Shii, stop being such a high school principal, condescending ****tard. I agreed to some extent, but let it the **** go. If there is anyone that should be whining, it should be me and MCB, since our spots were the ones in danger in the first place.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

The Baroness Posted:

If there is anyone that should be whining, it should be me and MCB, since our spots were the ones in danger in the first place.

I do all my whining in private Log in to see images!

Well, except for the one post I did above which complains about using a poll.

And I really DO need to get through my head what site this contest is being run on. As long as I can remember that, whatever happens shouldn’t really impact me at all.

For the record: Even if it’s done the same way in the finals, and I’m in them, and all the competition buys ads, I’m not going to. I’m more curious about how many people enjoyed my singing than I am anxious to win. I don’t want to artificially inflate that number.

Fortunato

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

For the record, I didn’t (and still don’t) care who wins here. I just like this contest in general and I’m happy people are having a good time.

Fortunato

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

And one last suggestion, crazy suggestion:

Original songs for the final round

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Fortunato Posted:

Downvoted. That’s a huge advantage for anyone who’s written songs in the past.

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

FAIL Posted:

what are you talking about aldo? I’m still out, I meant stop talking about me backing out and start talking about who’s going to be in the finals and who people should vote for JESUS CHRIST

It was not meant as an offense against you only, but changing rules in the middle of an ongoing contest – of which everybody says it’s only for fun – sucks. There was no need to retreat from the contest, whoring is part of this site, so it is of this contest (and is going on in IRC anyway)

Odalisque

Avatar: 24438 2011-07-31 00:23:47 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 40 Emo Kid

DAAAAAAANG, SHE FLY

Geez, dudes. What’s up with all the ridiculousness on flamebate right now? Settle down. Just have fun with it. You’re embarrbuming me in front of all these people.

You know, there still is the option to scrap all the voting, remove FAIL’s ad and close everyone’s vote whoring threads, and vote again by post instead of poll (with the multiple vote option everyone is longing for).

Also, I vote that the finalists get to choose their own songs, it’s much more fun and entertaining.

Odalisque edited this message on 03/11/2009 9:11AM

Fortunato

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

Whatever anyone wants to do for the final is cool by me.

Morcheeba

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 4 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

What are you all Q_Q about. I have the least number of votes and perfectly fine with it. It’s a popularity contest.. grats guys lol.

I’m still going to post more songs for ****s and giggles

Oleg

Avatar: 98357 2011-07-31 00:47:25 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 18 Hacker

INVINCIBLE POSTER

Odalisque Posted:

Geez, dudes. What’s up with all the ridiculousness on flamebate right now? Settle down.

This is a good post.

NotJoePesci

Avatar: 6966 Sat Feb 21 00:54:31 -0500 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 14 Troll

Best ethnic friend a guy could have! Also Im not racist. -Raepdog

Fortunato Posted:

And one last suggestion, crazy suggestion:

This and let me back in to make Shii cry more! haha.

In all seriousness, it’s because of me and my laziness that Shii is even in this. I should have stayed in and avoided all of this. Also I wish I could take my vote back and give it to FAIL, now.

The Baroness

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

I REALLY MISS INCIT, LOL

Well, if we are all done being bumhurt…when is the next thread going up and what are the rules?

(and indeed: original songs…no…I have never written anything in my life that is not too embarrbuming to share)

FalCoN

Avatar: 10741 2010-01-24 16:21:30 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

I NEVER LEFT FORUMWARZ

The Baroness Posted:

Well, if we are all done being bumhurt…when is the next thread going up and what are the rules?

This time, the contestants will be given a week and a half to prepare 2 songs:

– One song chosen collectively by the contestants, which they will all sing.

– One song of the contestant’s choice.

The finalists will discuss their song selection in a designated thread. All entries received before and on the day of the deadline will be placed in one final thread to determine who will get the grand prize, and be declared the Forumwarz Idol!

The Baroness

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

I REALLY MISS INCIT, LOL

Oh honey, you so quick! Cool….although I fear the collectively decided song…

The Baroness

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

I REALLY MISS INCIT, LOL

FORT: I am NOT singing about IKEA Log in to see images!

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Adapt Posted:

This voting period will end at 11:59 AM EDT on Wednesday, March 11th, so be sure to get your vote in by then.

Okay, unless I miss my guess, voting was supposed to end over 12 hours ago. Since this was done by poll, not by post, there’s no way to know which votes came through at that point. But to prevent any further changes, I’m closing the thread now.

I believe that the top 3 and FAIL haven’t really changed, so please don’t think I’m doing this to cement my place. I’m just trying to keep the votes as legit as they can be when they’re completely anonymous.

And THANK YOU to everyone who voted for me. What a thrill Log in to see images!

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Got this info from Adapt via Falcon who asked me to update this thread:

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!