Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Music Forumwarz Idol: Round 2 Voting!

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

also really wishing I didn’t mail this one in atm, I was gonna do both parts of “A Whole New World” from Aladdin for my finals one.

Aw, that’s a good one, hehe.

Looks like neither of us are gonna make it at any rate. *sighs*

I was in the top three before I left. Apparently FAIL’s ad and GGM klan-voting has changed that.

Something_Wi-
tty

Avatar: 32289 2010-01-24 16:35:06 -0500

[Team Shortbus]

Level 26 Permanoob

OH GOD WHAT THE **** IS THAT MY HEAD JUST GOT DECAPITATED

in the incredibly unlikely event i reach the finals I’ma do ‘I Believe In a Thing Called Love’ by the Darkness

hell i might do it anyway lol

The Baroness

Avatar: 111827 Sat Apr 25 22:25:53 -0400 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

I REALLY MISS INCIT, LOL

Thanks for voting for me guys (whoever did). I don’t feel the need to make ads or topics about it, just want to say thanks. I thought I was going to be completely outnumbered by FAIL and Switty.

I have to admit FAIL, that even though you are of the Montagues…your entry was p ****ing good.

NotJoePesci

Avatar: 6966 Sat Feb 21 00:54:31 -0500 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 14 Troll

Best ethnic friend a guy could have! Also Im not racist. -Raepdog

Something_Witty Posted:

in the incredibly unlikely event i reach the finals I’ma do ‘I Believe In a Thing Called Love’ by the Darkness

hell i might do it anyway lol

I was also thinking of recording something for the finals, since I was unable to do round 2. Just as a treat to everyone. haha

The Baroness

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

I REALLY MISS INCIT, LOL

This player auditioned for Forumwarz Idol 2009.

This player made it into the Forumwarz Idol 2009 finals.

This player won Forumwarz Idol 2009.

Odalisque

Avatar: 24438 2011-07-31 00:23:47 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 40 Emo Kid

DAAAAAAANG, SHE FLY

What happens if someone who never entered the contest to begin with records a final submission? If you say ‘riot’ I’m so doing it, man.

The Baroness

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

I REALLY MISS INCIT, LOL

You have to send them to Adapt first and he will not include them in the final thread. But go ahead haha, it would be quite funny if people would open threads with song submissions.

Odalisque

Avatar: 24438 2011-07-31 00:23:47 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 40 Emo Kid

DAAAAAAANG, SHE FLY

The Baroness Posted:

You have to send them to Adapt first and he will not include them in the final thread. But go ahead haha, it would be quite funny if people would open threads with song submissions.

You didn’t say ‘riot’.

And no way am I sending anything in. If I record something I’m just gonna post it. And make my own contest thread with an odal-only voting option. I am gonna win so hard.

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

Odalisque Posted:

You didn’t say ‘riot’.

And no way am I sending anything in. If I record something I’m just gonna post it. And make my own contest thread with an odal-only voting option. I am gonna win so hard.

Odalisque Idol.

The Baroness

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

I REALLY MISS INCIT, LOL

Haha, will you send yourself BP then too? When that ‘riot’ happens?

Did I just say….? Yup, I did…o dear…

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

The Baroness Posted:

riot

oh my

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Voted Switty because he didn’t go with the crowd and did Take On Me.

C_Wenhoo

[one man emo band]

Level 43 Emo Kid

“Tearleader”

Voted Baronness. In my (un-expert) opinion, she sounded a wee bit uncomfortable in the lowest register of the song, but other than that it was really, really good.

Chronic-Boy

Avatar: 128365 2009-10-31 08:19:01 -0400

[WeChallNot]

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

Lets face it you are all ****.

But I voted on Something_Witty for the one fact that at the end of his song he spoke the truth Log in to see images!

FAIL

Avatar: 36735 2015-06-13 23:04:37 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

Head of the Ministry of Man bumes

The Baroness Posted:

I have to admit FAIL, that even though you are of the Montagues…your entry was p ****ing good.

I have to admit Baroness, that even though you are a Capulet… your entry was much better than mine. I’ve been teling people to vote for me and everytime they’ve said “sorry, I already voted for baroness” I’ve been all “it’s cool, she’s easily taking first. I’m just shooting for third”

There would be something wrong with this contest if I was higher than I am.

FAIL

Avatar: 36735 2015-06-13 23:04:37 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

Head of the Ministry of Man bumes

Shii Posted:

EDIT: An ad? Seriously?

Way to votewhore. This is supposed to be a silly and fun contest, not an every-man-for-himself claw to the win at any cost.

Hey guys remember that time that Shii didn’t make round two? In fact, he was so far out of contention that 2 people dropped out from near death and another dude dropped out from shear laziness. He then didn’t wait for Adept to say who rightfully should take those spots, he just volunteered himself then ****ed when he got pbumed for having 3 votes.

AW **** SOMEONE GET SHII SOME OINTMENT

Morcheeba

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 4 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

FAIL Posted:

I have to admit Baroness, that even though you are a Capulet… your entry was much better than mine. I’ve been teling people to vote for me and everytime they’ve said “sorry, I already voted for baroness” I’ve been all “it’s cool, she’s easily taking first. I’m just shooting for third”

There would be something wrong with this contest if I was higher than I am.

Vote for MEEE!!

I had to laugh at myself for cutting my song short.. just couldn’t stomach it.

FAIL I think you’ve got an awesome voice, Baroness.. you’ve got a good singing voice but for the accent >.> k I wanna jump ya Log in to see images! Morcheeba edited this message on 03/10/2009 10:17AM

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

Crinkz Posted:

Voted Switty because he didn’t go with the crowd and did Take On Me.

This.

Morcheeba

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 4 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

time to Log in to see images! Q_Q 3 votes MY LIFE IS OVAR

til I start selling my nose hairs on e-bay

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

FAIL Posted:

Hey guys remember that time that Shii didn’t make round two? In fact, he was so far out of contention that 2 people dropped out from near death and another dude dropped out from shear laziness. He then didn’t wait for Adept to say who rightfully should take those spots, he just volunteered himself then ****ed when he got pbumed for having 3 votes.

AW **** SOMEONE GET SHII SOME OINTMENT

I didn’t expect to win, lol. It just bothers me when the three people who were winning, namely Baroness, MC Banhammer and Fortunato, get screwed over by someone who had ONE vote that decided to make a bunch of threads and ads trying to scrape votes together so he could feel like a winner.

If I were the one votewhoring, you’d be calling me a loser.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!