Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Gay Anniversary of Shame

Xylon

Avatar: 76994 2010-01-16 02:54:34 -0500

[Kappa Kappa Kappa]

Level 35 Hacker

Posting personal information is fun. Everyone should try it at least once.

Just think, thirty something years ago Old Mrs. Ward popped the a hairy little **** demon out of her syphilis infected vag hole. Now in honor of her failed abortion we raise our glbumes to this old **** for failing to roto rooter the little bastard out of her snatch. So it is your ****ing birthday huh? Well **** you Robin, you are living proof that abortion should be mandatory in cases of extreme maternal retardation. May the next year of your life be filled with hardship and pain. May you your male reproductive organ shrink and your stomach get larger. When you blow out the candles on your cake I hope the cake catches fire and burns down your home you sniveling **** sack of a human being. If were a remotely as ugly as you I would dive head first into a woodchipper. Be sure to have Mike come by and give you a proper deep male reproductive organing before you spend your birthday like all the others, dressed in women’s clothing, crying over a bottle of arbor mist.

UnHappy Mother****ing Birthday you ignorant ****tard. Burn in hell ET.

ATTENTION NEWBS: SEARCH BEFORE YOU POST

Click Here To Give Me Fake Internet Cred

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Xylon Posted:

Just think, thirty something years ago Old Mrs. Ward popped the a hairy little **** demon out of her syphilis infected vag hole. Now in honor of her failed abortion we raise our glbumes to this old **** for failing to roto rooter the little bastard out of her snatch. So it is your ****ing birthday huh? Well **** you Robin, you are living proof that abortion should be mandatory in cases of extreme maternal retardation. May the next year of your life be filled with hardship and pain. May you your male reproductive organ shrink and your stomach get larger. When you blow out the candles on your cake I hope the cake catches fire and burns down your home you sniveling **** sack of a human being. If were a remotely as ugly as you I would dive head first into a woodchipper. Be sure to have Mike come by and give you a proper deep male reproductive organing before you spend your birthday like all the others, dressed in women’s clothing, crying over a bottle of arbor mist.

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

tl;dr; people seem to be enjoying it so posting Log in to see images!

Buying a lot of zomg im so fat.xpeg – 500 each 

Physics

Avatar: 83756 2009-10-01 09:57:31 -0400

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 69 Hacker

Making laws and snuggling dark matter.

Posting in a white zone so my avatar looks cool.

Unknown-Symp-
hony

Avatar: 115676 Fri Feb 27 23:26:27 -0500 2009

Level 30 Troll

“Permafail”

tl, dr

Something_Wi-
tty

Avatar: 32289 2010-01-24 16:35:06 -0500

[Team Shortbus]

Level 26 Permanoob

OH GOD WHAT THE **** IS THAT MY HEAD JUST GOT DECAPITATED

Xylon Posted:

blackitty

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 15 Hacker

“Packet Sniffer ”

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

Xylon Posted:

I’m egdy and go against the grain because I want attention.

Xylon

Avatar: 76994 2010-01-16 02:54:34 -0500

[Kappa Kappa Kappa]

Level 35 Hacker

Posting personal information is fun. Everyone should try it at least once.

Johnny Mac Posted:

I misquote other users and make sarcastic statements in a pbumive-aggressive tone because I am so much of a woman's genitals it shows on the internet.

ATTENTION NEWBS: SEARCH BEFORE YOU POST

Click Here To Give Me Fake Internet Cred

Bigandtasty

Avatar: 67579 Sat Jan 17 15:30:20 -0500 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

:eviltrout:

­

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!