Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Web Games Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN

starwindlanc-
er

Level 21 Hacker

“Buffer Overflower”

I’m curious to see how many others here play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN. Ninja roll call!

And for those that don’t play, you can check it out here.

Edit: Or if referral links bother you, click here instead.

Also, feel free to rant about how the last round of community ads made us all look like a bunch of retards in desperate need of Ritalin.

starwindlancer edited this message on 03/08/2009 12:47AM

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

what is it? the ads keep flooding in and i have no idea what the site actually is.

starwindlanc-
er

Level 21 Hacker

“Buffer Overflower”

It’s a webgame. Think Forumwarz, only without all the people purposefully being jackbumes and making fun of anime instead of the internet. But I know what you mean about the flood of ads. I noticed the game initially when Dakralai took out a pair of community ads (first about the game I’d ever seen). When his expired, I took out a pair and pulled in a few new players. Pretty much right after that is when the storm hit and everyone and their mom had a community ad for the game, just begging for the onomonopia “WHARBGLE”

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

referrer site

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

As boring as KoL. You beat it one time, then their idea of re playability is beating it again doing the same exact stuff but harder.

Shiny667

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Tried it but is was boring a hell.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!