Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Feature PvP

Jarwain

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 13 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

possibly an episode 3 exclusive, each person gets a bookmark to ‘nobords’(proboards), teh free forum maker. they make their own forum, and it levels up with the character. so if you are lv. 36 , your forum is lv. 36. the forum has different customizable attacks, unique to every clbum. you can base your forum on whatever, and custonize it, like in forum buildr. then, after you and your forum reach lv 40, you unlock another bookmark. it has a search box, and you can type in any player’s name, and if they have made a forum, you see it. can attack said forum to try to pwn it. you can steal that players pieces of .MOAR with the spider(or a new program?) and get cred from it. Whem you finish pwning that forum, you can get 2-5% of the player’s forum.

discuss

Ravaryn

Avatar: 75916 Tue Nov 04 19:49:43 -0500 2008

[WeChall]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Steal someone else’s moar files without them actively being able to fight back? I’ll be honest, if that was the case, I wouldn’t make my own forum.

AntiRules187

Avatar: 79421 Tue May 26 22:06:20 -0400 2009

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

It's actually an honor to be pranked, it means someone spent real money on you. Sir.

If you couldn’t steal .moar’s or take parts of the forums, this would be awesome.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Eh, I’m not sure on this idea. My idea for PvP.

Each player gets a “blog”(can change the name), you can put whatever you want on it and such. Now where the PvP plays in is, you can take your blog up or down, if you put it up people can try to attack your blog(you will receive a “PvP request”Log in to see images!, if denied you take your blog down on the spot. If accepted you sTalk the player, and then the match plays out forum style. To make it interesting, make it so you get .moar files for winning, as well as adding some .moar files only available by PvP. Of course Emo Kids could dominate by using Life after Death. A possible solution would be to make a separate PvP skill tree with skills that can only be used in PvP.

TL;DR: Add a separate PvP skill tree, make PvP blog based, and give the option to accept PvP/Deny.

Jarwain

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 13 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Ravaryn Posted:

Steal someone else’s moar files without them actively being able to fight back? I’ll be honest, if that was the case, I wouldn’t make my own forum.

fine, don’t steal it. just get unique .MOARS from PvP battles.

Jarwain

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 13 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Crinkz Posted:

TL;DR: Add a separate PvP skill tree, make PvP blog based, and give the option to accept PvP/Deny.

that would take a bit of work…. especially the seperate skill tree. its more convinent to be able to use the moves you are familiar with, especially with the bottom toolbaar thingy

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Jarwain Posted:

that would take a bit of work…. especially the seperate skill tree. its more convinent to be able to use the moves you are familiar with, especially with the bottom toolbaar thingy

The thing is, it would be dull, it would be just like pwning a community forum.

Jarwain

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 13 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

no…

the Pvp forum you make can be equipped with consumables and crap that it can use if its attacked. communtiyy forums can’t be attacked…

and now that i think about it, my idea still generates a seperate skill tree for the forum based on your clbum. it can use different attacks than the pwners, and can do special different things. Its indipentdent from you, but it can be impossible to conquer. its basically like a pet in an MMO. you can upgrade it, change its stats, have it hold stuff and/or use stuff, and more.

Big Brother

Avatar: 45759 Fri Oct 17 23:44:23 -0400 2008

Level 66 Troll

woman's genitals

Also there are only 35 levels. Fail.

MOD EDIT: You know better already, and I don’t have time for it today. Take a break for a few hours.

Big Brother was banned for this post by Evil Trout

Big Brother edited this message on 07/23/2009 2:25PM

Jarwain

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 13 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Big Brother Posted:

Also there are only 35 levels. Fail.

Jarwain Posted:

possibly an episode 3 exclusive

chances are, ep three comes with higher lvs.

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

I have several objections to all the ideas presented in this post. For one thing, the difficult implementation of the new skill tree and of the whole blog thing. Second of all, a max level characther can take down a forum of the same level with no problems, therefore making pvp sort of useless. What I think would be better is to keep it simple: Each user can make his own forum (in a way similar to forumbuildr, but with a few templates for the logos – not everyone in here is proficient in photoshop) and as for the whole system, both players should start pwning the others forums and the fastest pwner wins. This would make the whole thing much more balanced imo.

EDIT: Also, the forum would be the same level as the user.

Patently Chill Prestidigitator edited this message on 03/09/2009 1:42PM

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

Jarwain Posted:

so if you are lv. 36 , your forum is lv. 36.

No, the forum level should be customizable

Fie

Avatar: 152207 2011-11-01 00:46:41 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 47 Camwhore

I want to see some real, live poop.

Direct PvP is a bad idea. For PvP be good it requires nigh perfect balancing of the clbumes, something Forumwarz doesn’t seem to have, and accordingly it’d require mbumive game restructuring.

I like the forum idea as Commie presented it, however— that sounds fun.

Fie edited this message on 03/07/2009 8:32PM

Big Brother

Avatar: 45759 Fri Oct 17 23:44:23 -0400 2008

Level 66 Troll

woman's genitals

Sorry. DIdn’t quite read that clearly.

I like the idea of one forum per character. No penalties for having it beaten. No limitations on difficulty.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!