Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Girls International Day of Anal

BEAT_WOMEN

Avatar: 146698 Mon Mar 02 17:31:25 -0500 2009

[ANAL enjoy]

Level 21 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

Let’s face it, men. Every day, all across the globe, women **** and moan to men incessantly. Incessantly. You can’t get them to stop through reasoning, as reasoning with a woman is like reasoning with a dog (except the dog is more loyal).

Hitting women is an available option: however, most men would like to have their women well-trained; nobody likes cleaning up after a dog ****s on the carpet, if you know what I mean. They’d rather the dog not **** on the carpet. Women are the same way, except with feces, it’s usually shoes.

I propose that all men find 1 day where we can find the time, and ream women (be they untaken or our significant others) in the bumhole. One forced and rough day of rectal ruination will make her think twice about not vacuuming; and if she starts getting catty again (as she’s bound to do) you just eye her bumocks and she’ll give in to male force.

And we’ll finally live in a society that’s not full of effeminate bull****.

BEAT_WOMEN edited this message on 03/07/2009 3:32PM

gayfine upstanding member of society94

[2ch]

Level 33 Permanoob

“Shit-for-Brains”

International Day of Anal = International Day of fabulous persons

signed and upvoted.

LadyCooper

Level 24 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

BEAT_WOMEN Posted:

Let’s face it, men. Every day, all across the globe, fabulous persons **** and moan to men incessantly. Incessantly. You can’t get them to stop through reasoning, as reasoning with a fabulous person is like reasoning with a dog (except the dog is more loyal).

Hitting fabulous persons is an available option: however, most men would like to have their fabulous persons well-trained; nobody likes cleaning up after a dog ****s on the carpet, if you know what I mean. They’d rather the dog not **** on the carpet. fabulous persons are the same way, except with feces, it’s usually shoes.

I propose that all men find 1 day where we can find the time, and ream fabulous persons (be they untaken or our significant others) in the bumhole. One forced and rough day of rectal ruination will make him think twice about not sucking dong; and if he starts getting catty again (as he’s bound to do) you just eye his bumocks and he’ll give in to male force.

And we’ll finally live in a society that’s full of effeminate bull****.

Cid Highwind

Level 13 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Story of my life right there.

Unknown-Symp-
hony

Avatar: 115676 Fri Feb 27 23:26:27 -0500 2009

Level 30 Troll

“Permafail”

BEAT_WOMEN Posted:

I use sexism to appear like a tough macho man, but I really am a whiny closet homosexual.

Generic Raci-
st

Avatar: 113010 Sat Mar 28 01:20:15 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

i'm a dirty fine upstanding member of society myself lulz

i like this idea

can we throw in a few Log in to see images!

Cid Highwind

Level 13 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Story of my life right there.

Cygnus

Avatar: 100228 Fri Aug 21 11:03:02 -0400 2009

[The British Gentle-
men Society
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

Extremely anal (in more ways than one)!

Anal?

That’s supposed to be a punishment? Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!