Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
News I wanna file a bug report... but I forgot how?

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

Either that or the link was replaced by the link to the knowledge base? What do we do now?

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

help Posted:

Please search our knowledge base. If you can’t find your answer you will be given the ability to submit a bug report.

Inconnu

Avatar: 48966 2011-07-31 19:36:53 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Qui est cette chienne

Wylin

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Well, that’s kind of a pain in the bum to report that in kyoubai when I try to set something to sell in 72 hours it only puts up a timer for 71 hours.

Inconnu

Avatar: 48966 2011-07-31 19:36:53 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Qui est cette chienne

Oh noes, that’s such a MAJOR glitch!

Wylin

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Inconnu Posted:

Oh noes, that’s such a MAJOR glitch!

Still a bug tho, amirite? I don’t wanna search for “Evil Trout made a typo in the code” in the knowledge base to let them know.

meeeeeeeeee

Avatar: 15443 2010-04-04 18:27:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Sneakily vicious and filled with virtuous pit bulls.

It’s to stop people from filing stupid reports so that legitimate reports can be responded to in a timely fashion. In that regard, it has failed, because legitimate reports are not being responded to in a timely fashion, or at all.

meeeeeeeeee

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Actually I did get a response to a bug report fairly recently, but it basically amounted to advice to stop doing the thing that caused the bug. Doh.

meeeeeeeeee edited this message on 03/07/2009 7:18AM

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

meeeeeeeeee Posted:

It’s to stop people from filing stupid reports so that legitimate reports can be responded to in a timely fashion. In that regard, it has failed, because legitimate reports are not being responded to in a timely fashion, or at all.

Crotch Zombie Posted:

Note that due to the popularity of the site, we don’t always have the chance to respond personally to every submission.

meeeeeeeeee

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Are they dealing with the current volume of reports, or is the problem getting worse? Without communication there’s no way to tell apart from subjectively, and so far my experience isn’t encouraging. There seems to be no way to rely on a timely response to a report (I’ve had one I was awaiting a response to, now too late to be dealt with) so if it’s a time sensitive player issue, you’re out of luck. Would it be so difficult in the case of actual bug reports, to send a form response along the lines of ‘bug noted and verified, added to the queue for CZ to deal with’? What’s the point in submitting bugs if it seems like they’re being ignored? It’s frustrating and it loses the cooperation of genuine players in fixing site issues.

Perhaps it’s too early to tell with the recent change in bug reporting, but do CZ need more volunteers to filter the bug reports, or more staff to deal with arising issues? It seems like ETs time is a huge bottleneck. Can we hope something is going to be done about that?

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

I’d like to see a blog or thread that gets updated with known bugs and fixed issues.

stupid name

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Ughughugh wtf I just lost a forum visit and my streak was reset somehow. Started off with a streak of 3 and 8 visits, wanted to complete a streak of 4.. but after pwning a single forum my streak is now set as 1 and I’ve only 6 visits left! According to my visit history I failed to pwn the forum/left the battle halfway and then successfully pwned the forum a minute later. Utter rubbish, I did no such thing! I’m sure I would’ve noticed if I left the forum and entered it again.. I think it might have been because the “there was an error” notification popped up after my first move and I had to refresh the page, but the battle proceeded smoothly from there so I didn’t think anything had happened at that time. Now I don’t know what to do because I want my forum visit and 4-forum streak back and I’m afraid if I continue pwning forums I’ll screw my streak up, bumuming it does eventually get fixed….. UGH Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!