Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Rant im fukkin sik of preps

Miggle

Level 17 Emo Kid

God won't kill me, he likes to see me suffer.

all dat pink and fake mammary glands

god deyre all so stupid!

hav u herd dem tlk? i dont care about the hills or chris brown

cris brown is ugly1!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Szandrah

Level 13 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

You know what really gets me in an emo mood?

Gothtarded self mutilators who didn’t get to go to collage and therefore feel the need to spread their frustrations and bad spelling around the internet!

I know I’m hot, but you can point it out to me anyway.

crackednut

Level 13 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

college, you mean?

Blah!

Szandrah

Level 13 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

crackednut Posted:

college, you mean?

Yeah, that’s fair. I get one small letter wrong and you’re all over me (you wish!) while gothtard gets one small letter right and everyone accepts it. Why don’t you creep back into your troll cave and jerk off to images of your World of Warcraft character.

crackednut

Level 13 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

You still were wrong. And i was right.

Blah!

Szandrah

Level 13 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

crackednut Posted:

You still were wrong. And i was right.

Yeah, and being right is all that matters, right? You’re like totally missing the point! But I guess that being technically right is more important than accepting reality. You’re just being a bully, trying to get cred by pointing out flaws in peoples language and not their reasoning. Well newsflash, trollboy, spelling and reality aren’t the same thing! You’re just a lame excuse for a self appointed forum watcher. I can’t really say that you should find something better to do because clearly your life doesn’t involve better things than trolling other people for no reason, but I still think you should go away and do stuff that doesn’t involve me in any way. Like proof reading the rules for Dungeons and Retards.

Oh, and you should spell “I” with a capital i.

Galanodel

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Szandrah Posted:

Yeah, and being right is all that matters, right? You’re like totally missing the point! But I guess that being technically right is more important than accepting reality. You’re just being a bully, trying to get cred by pointing out flaws in peoples language and not their reasoning. Well newsflash, trollboy, spelling and reality aren’t the same thing! You’re just a lame excuse for a self appointed forum watcher. I can’t really say that you should find something better to do because clearly your life doesn’t involve better things than trolling other people for no reason, but I still think you should go away and do stuff that doesn’t involve me in any way. Like proof reading the rules for Dungeons and Retards.

Oh, and you should spell “I” with a capital i.

This is a good example of trolling, not camwhoring. More panty shots plz.

Warpvader

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

[This message has randomly exploded, causing the “divide by 0” effect, thus creating a pime taradox.]

Warpvader edited this message on 03/10/2008 8:48PM

I can’t think of something creative and imaginative, so I’m just going to have to do with this sentence right here.

crackednut

Level 13 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Blah!

ngtank

Level 7 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

lik IDk, u just sad you cnt get laid….

Dark Prinz

Level 34 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Why does everyone have to fight? This reminds me of my deadbeat parents who constantly yelled at each other and only cooperated when they were deriving their cruel sadistic pleasures from hurting me.

I need my antidepressantsLog in to see images!

narth

Level 10 Troll

Unfunny fabulous person

Szandrah Posted:

Yeah, that’s fair. I get one small letter wrong and you’re all over me (you wish!) while gothtard gets one small letter right and everyone accepts it. Why don’t you creep back into your troll cave and jerk off to images of your World of Warcraft character.

lawlz. You so easy.

Also gothtard girls wear corsets and big boots. And not all of them are fat. Emos are *completely* devoid of redeeming features. Camwhores, well, they post pictures which we can fap to while reminding them, they’re still a lower clbum of human. But as you’re not posting pics, you’re on par with emos. mammary glands or suicide.

Annile

Level 7 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

Goths are hawt Log in to see images!

Makai Rythem

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I remember when Goths were cool, when they had the really big Log in to see images! and overthrowing of civilization.

I think that when they came up with the pompous church archetcture is where they started to go downhill. Hasn’t been the same since Log in to see images!

Future King of the Software Pirates

Rasta-Theclo-
wn

Level 31 Emo Kid

I waste brownie points on anything that moves

Dark Prinz Posted:

Why does everyone have to fight? This reminds me of my deadbeat parents who constantly yelled at each other and only cooperated when they were deriving their cruel sadistic pleasures from hurting me.

I need my antidepressantsLog in to see images!

Easy, there. We might as well enjoy what few pleasures this world still gives us.

People are evil, stupid, vicious bastards. But at least they do it to each other almost as much as us…

0/10

speedofsugar-
ush

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Rasta-Theclown Posted:

Easy, there. We might as well enjoy what few pleasures this world still gives us.

People are evil, stupid, vicious bastards. But at least they do it to each other almost as much as us…

That is the most reasonable thing I have heard all day. And ngtank, if you went to the internet – nay, internets – to try to criticize spelling and grammar, you probably have nothing better to do either. Log in to see images!

PinkyMcFatfat

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Don’t talk about college….my bumhole parents keep yelling at me to start looking.Log in to see images!

They want me to go to Harvard Business like they did.Log in to see images!

Since I can never leave home, they keep showing me the brochures and and all that ****.Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!