Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Fun The most consecutive pwned forums <SPOILERS>

Mommy Raped -
Me

Level 27 Permanoob

“Brain Dead”

Ok, I’m starting as a re-re looking to get the most consecutive forums pwned. You know what that means? Making sure I complete the other forums that disappear (RotM, first Trident, etc). But this my presents a problem. Are there certain forums you must do more than once to move on? Obviously you have to enter 2chin twice (i just go to Von Neumann’s first before Pony Groomers). That’ll ruin my streak… or will it?

That brings me to my question. What is the best path to take to get the highest consecutive forums pwned. I’m aware that I’ll need change into a permanoob AFTER taking on the hacker forum, and probably should be at level 30 when going for the most. I don’t remember if you have to pwn trident media to move the story forward or if you need to suck up first.

Colonel Bear

Avatar: 68748 Mon May 18 15:38:07 -0400 2009

[Very Busy Klan]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

also you need to break your streak to get trident theremin edition

you can access hacker forum as a rere

Colonel Bear edited this message on 03/05/2009 3:10PM

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

Mommy Raped Me Posted:

I don’t remember if you have to pwn trident media to move the story forward or if you need to suck up first.

I think you need to suck up first.

Mommy Raped -
Me

Level 27 Permanoob

“Brain Dead”

Largehardoncollider Posted:

also you need to break your streak to get trident theremin edition

you can access hacker forum as a rere

My bad, I didn’t mean that. What forums can a re-re pwn than? Troll, emo, hacker, and camwhore forums but NOT the permanoob one? So the permanoob forum can only be pwned by hackers? Meaning re-re’s are permanoobs just a lower level one? So theres no real advantage to not changing into permanoobs later on.

So the best option is just to turn into a permanoob right after ep 1, pwn all available forums and then try for the consecutive pwn than?

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Mommy Raped Me Posted:

My bad, I didn’t mean that. What forums can a re-re pwn than? Troll, emo, hacker, and camwhore forums but NOT the permanoob one? So the permanoob forum can only be pwned by hackers? Meaning re-re’s are permanoobs just a lower level one? So theres no real advantage to not changing into permanoobs later on.

Correct. If you’re going Permanoob, do it as soon as you hit L10 (not when you finish Ep1, which can be done before getting to L10). You’ll want those attacks.

Mommy Raped Me Posted:

So the best option is just to turn into a permanoob right after ep 1, pwn all available forums and then try for the consecutive pwn than?

If you want to max consecutive pwning, you have to play through until you hit PP:RotM, then do all the other forums. You can’t pwn PP:RotM a second time.

Mommy Raped -
Me

Level 27 Permanoob

“Brain Dead”

I know what my confusion was. It was remaining a re-re until after clbum forums and then changing into a hacker in which case all clbum forums could be pwn’d. But, eh, it’s not too big of a deal, you can really only do that once.

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

Mommy Raped Me Posted:

I know what my confusion was. It was remaining a re-re until after clbum forums and then changing into a hacker in which case all clbum forums could be pwn’d. But, eh, it’s not too big of a deal, you can really only do that once.

There are community forums added every week, so it’s not like you’ll be setting a new record.

If anything, it’ll just stand for a week or so until the new Community forum comes out and everyone ties your streak.

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

Well, no, you could be the first one to get that new e-peen before anyone else.

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

Mommy Raped Me Posted:

I tried this with an alt, it won’t enable the Permanoob forum.

Wylin

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Posted:

I tried this with an alt, it won’t enable the Permanoob forum.

Your alt is a hacker that can’t access the permanoob forum?

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

Wylin Posted:

Your alt is a hacker that can’t access the permanoob forum?

Yep. This is the alt I’m speaking of fyi.

Wylin

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Posted:

Yep. This is the alt I’m speaking of fyi.

interesting.

dobnits

Avatar: 58842 2010-01-24 16:19:10 -0500

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

THE LEGENDARY PINK DOBS

Okay being a re-re you would be CURRENTLY able to get an absolute maximum (as of 3/6/09) of 92* forums (bumuming you have episode 2)

*87 Basic access forums
Three (3) Extra clbum warfare for beinga ReRe/PNoob
One extra Pony Groomers
And f you time it correctly
One for PP:ROTM, but you can only get that once

However judging by the time it takes to level up those clbumes, by the time you can take on the Level 30+, there will be at least 100 accessible forums.
dobnits edited this message on 03/06/2009 11:14PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!