Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Rant I got rejected and I just want to cut myself and die!

Kill_The_Poor

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Something horrible happened to me today.

This girl that I liked walked up to me during lunch break, along with her friends following her. I was very nervous already -like I always am with girls- and could tell from the heat on my face I was heavily blushing, which made me even more nervous. To add to that, her friends were laughing behind her shoulders, so I smelled something fishy right away.

The worst thing that has ever happened to me then occurred. Never in my life have I felt so miserable. She looked at me with a grin on her face, and told me that first off she never liked me, and was just playing with me for a laugh. Then, she added that I was ugly and that no one would ever want to be with someone like me. Behind her, her friends were laughing and capturing the whole scene with their camera phones (so yeah, it was probably planned from the start, all to have a big laugh at me)

I didn’t even know how to react, so many people were around and looking at me that I just felt I was going to fall unconscious. I walked out of there mechanically -I was barely able to think- as quickly as I could with tears I was hardly keeping and went to the bathroom to CRY. I hadn’t cried for years and there I was, in the ****ing canteen’s bathroom crying.

I’m a ****ing loser and I hate myself SO ****ING BAD. I hate girls and I hate humans. They rob you of every single piece of self-esteem you have for their own self-enjoyment. How the **** am I supposed to go on with life when people are so horrible?

DesdiPhoenix

Avatar: 75442 Wed Nov 12 18:57:30 -0500 2008

[T3H L33T HACK3RZ]

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

You should make girls feel the way that you do. Put them through the hurt you felt. Take from them what you would be willing to earn like a respectable person. Then when she’s underneath you, broken, shaking, and crying. You will have taken your revenge.

om nom nom

dobnits

Avatar: 58842 2010-01-24 16:19:10 -0500

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

THE LEGENDARY PINK DOBS

Motivate yourself with revenge. Maybe even become a masked vigilante who goes after those nasty, evil girls and makes them pay one by one.

Or you could open up a barber shop.

The future is wide open for you my friend.

♫ DIE IN A FIRE!♪
♫ DIE IN A FIRE!♪
♫ DIE IN A FIRE!♪
♫ DIE IN A FIRE!♪
♫ DIE IN A FIRE!♪
♫ DIE IN A FIRE!♪
♫ DIE IN A FIRE!♪

Recommencer

Avatar: 135255 Tue Mar 24 17:02:05 -0400 2009

[Throne of Blood]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Kill_The_Poor Posted:

I’m a ****ing loser and I hate myself SO ****ING BAD. I hate girls and I hate humans. They rob you of every single piece of self-esteem you have for their own self-enjoyment. How the **** am I supposed to go on with life when people are so horrible?

By plotting their death and destruction. Certainly. Log in to see images!

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

gb2 ebaumsworld

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Summergirl_94

[Good Omens]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

need some help. Im fourteen years old and I had a problem in one of my clbumes. We had to write a paper on how grammar has changed since old english Well the paper was do on the friday before September and he said wed get them back on Tuesday. so I went to clbum on tuesday and he said the papers were wrote really good. So he handed them out and I was pretty nervous because he reads the grades out loud in front of the whole clbum. so he is handing them out and everyone is getting good grades and then he calls my name and says this is the worst paper you have written for me and then he said a whole bunch of the problems (bad grammar ect.) I made. then at last he said and the most annoying problem you made was you forgot the period on the starts of some of your sentences and he yelled YOU ALWAYS NEED A PERIOD and then right there in front of the whole clbum my period blood started to come out. I was wearing white pant and everyone saw it. It was like someone throwed a really slimy jelly donut on my croch area. Super embrbuming. So now I need advice,’ What should I do?

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

Kill_The_Poor Posted:

Something horrible happened to me today.

This girl that I liked walked up to me during lunch break, along with her friends following her. I was very nervous already -like I always am with girls- and could tell from the heat on my face I was heavily blushing, which made me even more nervous. To add to that, her friends were laughing behind her shoulders, so I smelled something fishy right away.

The worst thing that has ever happened to me then occurred. Never in my life have I felt so miserable. She looked at me with a grin on her face, and told me that first off she never liked me, and was just playing with me for a laugh. Then, she added that I was ugly and that no one would ever want to be with someone like me. Behind her, her friends were laughing and capturing the whole scene with their camera phones (so yeah, it was probably planned from the start, all to have a big laugh at me)

I didn’t even know how to react, so many people were around and looking at me that I just felt I was going to fall unconscious. I walked out of there mechanically -I was barely able to think- as quickly as I could with tears I was hardly keeping and went to the bathroom to CRY. I hadn’t cried for years and there I was, in the ****ing canteen’s bathroom crying.

I might attempt to look at the crap you posted if I thought for a second that you did more than copy and paste it from somewhere else. Don’t be that guy.

Essex-Tacy

Avatar: 125122 2010-01-07 12:47:31 -0500

[WeChall]

Level 51 Hacker

“Perl Diva”

Own fault for being ugly and led on. Now go die.

Recommencer

[Throne of Blood]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

*waiting for emo bro/sis/?? to succeed here…* *clockwatch* Log in to see images!

Kill_The_Poor

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Wylin Posted:

I might attempt to look at the crap you posted if I thought for a second that you did more than copy and paste it from somewhere else. Don’t be that guy.

Wylin, you’re so MEAN to me, I just want to cry! Everything I post you just make me feel worse instead of better and I feel as if I deserve an apology. My soul rests in wait for your kind words.

Essex-Tacy

Avatar: 125122 2010-01-07 12:47:31 -0500

[WeChall]

Level 51 Hacker

“Perl Diva”

Seriously someone kill this ****er lol

Wylin

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Kill_The_Poor Posted:

Wylin, you’re so MEAN to me, I just want to cry! Everything I post you just make me feel worse instead of better and I feel as if I deserve an apology. My soul rests in wait for your kind words.

ooooooooooooooooooooooh you soooooooooooooo funnny!

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Wylin Posted:

MC Banhammer long before Wylin posted Posted:

gb2 ebaumsworld

Kill_The_Poor Posted:

Wylin, you’re so MEAN to me, I just want to cry!

WYLIN? WTF? I was inb4 Wylin. I should be the one making you ****ing cry.

bumhole.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Recommencer

[Throne of Blood]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

MC Banhammer Posted:

bumhole.

Your burn took too much intell.

Wylin

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

MC Banhammer Posted:

bumhole.

Hammer man knows whats up, yo OP whats up?

Kill_The_Poor

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

MC Banhammer Posted:

bumhole.

MC Banhammer, I am deeply sorry if I made you feel ignored or unappreciated. These are feelings I am all too familiar with, and wouldn’t want to inflict such displeasure on another person. Your initial comment did make me tear a little, but small cuts and bruises don’t phase me as they used to. It’s hard enough to have to deal with my family and school and being different and a lesbian without having to also accept pain on the internet, the only place I sometimes feel at home and accepted. I asked for an apology from Wylin specifically as he’s responded negatively to me in the past. As I said though, I don’t want you to feel alone. From you too, I ask for an apology. I know not how long I can endure such misery.

Wylin

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Kill_The_Poor Posted:

MC Banhammer, I am deeply sorry if I made you feel ignored or unappreciated. These are feelings I am all too familiar with, and wouldn’t want to inflict such displeasure on another person. Your initial comment did make me tear a little, but small cuts and bruises don’t phase me as they used to. It’s hard enough to have to deal with my family and school and being different and a lesbian without having to also accept pain on the internet, the only place I sometimes feel at home and accepted. I asked for an apology from Wylin specifically as he’s responded negatively to me in the past. As I said though, I don’t want you to feel alone. From you too, I ask for an apology. I know not how long I can endure such misery.

I found just the thing that might shut you up:

Wylin

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

MC Banhammer Posted:

bumhole.

OP Is upset about this ****ing crap thread I commented in:

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/28847

Where were you on that one MCB?

Recommencer

[Throne of Blood]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

thread only good for Xylin’s photos, emoi fail. *stab stab stab*

Kill_The_Poor

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Wylin Posted:

I found just the thing that might shut you up:

I’m offended that you think I find my own girl juice so repulsive that I might need a glove to handle my bits. I am allergic to latex though, so maybe that isn’t such a bad idea. In situations such as this I always find a bit of comfort in my own pain.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!