Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Pr0n pics of my mammary glands (image heavy)

Kill_The_Poor

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Omg hai ^___^ Im Kirby-chan and I absolutely luuuv @_____@ ForumwarZZZ!!!!

Okies so anyways, im going to tell you about the BEST day of my life when I met my hot husband sasuke!! Log in to see images!33333333 OMFGZ HE WAS SOOOOO FREAKIN KAWAII IN PERSON!!! Supa kawaii desu!!!!!!!! ^______________________________________^

When I walked onto Tokyo street =^____^=I looked up and saw&SASUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Log in to see images!3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333!!!!

KONNICHIWA OMGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ SUPA SUPA SUPA KAWAII SASUKE-SAMA!!!!! I yelled n____n then he turned chibi then un-chibi!!

he looked at me [O.O;;;;;;;;;;;] and then he saw how hot I am *___* he grabbed my hand and winked ~_^ then pulled me behind a pocky shop o_o and started to kiss me!!!!!! [OMG!!! HIS TOUNGE TASTED LIKE RAMEN!!! RLY!! >.> <.< >.< *(^O^)* *(^O^)* *(^O^)*] then I saw some baka fat **** watching us and I could tell she was undressing him with her eyes!!!!!!! [ -_____________-;;;;; OMG I COULDNT BELIEVE IT EITHER!!! (ò_ó) (ò_ó) (ò_ó)] so I yelled UH UH BAKA NEKO THATS MY MAN WHY DONT YOU GO HOOK UP WITH NAURTO CAUSE SASUKE-SAMA LOVES ME!!! (ò_ó) then sasuke held me close =^____^= and said he would only ever love me!!!!!!!! an guess wat!!!!!! he kissed me again!!!!!!! ** (*O*)/ then we went to his apartment and banged all night long and made 42 babies and they all became ninjas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nyaaaaa!!! (^________<Log in to see images!

cya

Avatar: 146808 2012-12-30 22:05:41 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

RP on a whole new level.

What_tha_Fox

Level 19 Hacker

“Buffer Overflower”

I has been pwned

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

Kill_The_Poor Posted:

Um, no you are not, your name is Kill_The_Poor.

Kill_The_Poor Posted:

Okies so anyways, im going to tell you about the BEST day of my life when I met my hot husband sasuke!! Log in to see images!33333333 OMFGZ HE WAS SOOOOO FREAKIN KAWAII IN PERSON!!! Supa kawaii desu!!!!!!!! ^______________________________________^

When I walked onto Tokyo street =^____^=I looked up and saw&SASUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Log in to see images!3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333!!!!

KONNICHIWA OMGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ SUPA SUPA SUPA KAWAII SASUKE-SAMA!!!!! I yelled n____n then he turned chibi then un-chibi!!

he looked at me [O.O;;;;;;;;;;;] and then he saw how hot I am *___* he grabbed my hand and winked ~_^ then pulled me behind a pocky shop o_o and started to kiss me!!!!!! [OMG!!! HIS TOUNGE TASTED LIKE RAMEN!!! RLY!! >.> <.< >.< *(^O^)* *(^O^)* *(^O^)*] then I saw some baka fat **** watching us and I could tell she was undressing him with her eyes!!!!!!! [ -_____________-;;;;; OMG I COULDNT BELIEVE IT EITHER!!! (ò_ó) (ò_ó) (ò_ó)] so I yelled UH UH BAKA NEKO THATS MY MAN WHY DONT YOU GO HOOK UP WITH NAURTO CAUSE SASUKE-SAMA LOVES ME!!! (ò_ó) then sasuke held me close =^____^= and said he would only ever love me!!!!!!!! an guess wat!!!!!! he kissed me again!!!!!!! ** (*O*)/ then we went to his apartment and banged all night long and made 42 babies and they all became ninjas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nyaaaaa!!! (^________<Log in to see images!

Is something medically wrong with you or you do you have some other explanation for that spew that showed up on my screen in the form of your post?

Wylin edited this message on 03/05/2009 11:05AM

Deific Blund-
er

Avatar: 74127 2010-07-25 10:31:51 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

I **** FISH AND I HAVE NO BROWNIE POINTS AND I LOVE male reproductive organ

Oh wow, a 4channer copypasting on FW. Neat.

“Valar Morghulis.” ~Jaqen H’ghar

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

Deific Blunder Posted:

Oh wow, a 4channer copypasting on FW. Neat.

-MLF-

Avatar: 83146 Sun Jan 18 18:56:12 -0500 2009

Level 60 Hacker

“Cracking Addict”

Kill_The_Poor Posted:

Are you related to Tara Gilesbie by chance?

I’M A SIG-DISABLING male reproductive organMONGLER

The Baroness

Avatar: 111827 Sat Apr 25 22:25:53 -0400 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

I REALLY MISS INCIT, LOL

Kill_The_Poor Posted:

Where did you get this special keyboard?

_Hawk_

Avatar: 148684 2009-12-14 12:16:43 -0500

[Downlords]

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Kill_The_Poor Posted:

0mG tH4+5 +OT4LLy 4WE50me! Log in to see images!

oosan

Level 4 Camwhore

“Like a Virgin”

wtf is ths shyt?

i dont lyk it.

Kill_The_Poor

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

oosan Posted:

wtf is ths shyt?

i dont lyk it.

And I don’t like you. Log in to see images!

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Kill_The_Poor Posted:

And I don’t like you. Log in to see images!

Haven’t you killed yourself yet?

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!