Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Religion My enjoy manifesto

Hando

[ANAL enjoy]

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Nature intended ****ing to be as animalistic and as violent as possible.

John Stossel

Avatar: 134911 Thu Feb 12 13:53:03 -0500 2009

[Fenjamellur]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Hando Posted:

Nature intended ****ing to be as animalistic and as violent as possible.

Reference: Atlas Shrugged

C_Wenhoo

[one man emo band]

Level 43 Emo Kid

“Tearleader”

First I said that the average (male) rapist is as physically strong and aggressive as the average man. bumuming we agree on that,

your next point was that the average rapist is more likely to pursue their aggressive instincts. That I also agree.

What I don’t agree is your definition of what “good” for the survival of the species.

If you observe natural animal behaviour, it is as you describe, victory by sheer force, yes. What you perhaps forget is that humans evolved extra cognitive faculties that set them apart from other animals. Cognition is essential in the inhibition and control of the natural aggression that we all have.

Yes there are sociopaths who are geniuses. They carefully plan crimes to meet their own goals. BUT the average sociopath is one who is unable to control his impulses i.e. weaker cognition. If you talk about advancement of a species, I think cognition is definitely key.

Hando

[ANAL enjoy]

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

John Stossel Posted:

Reference: Atlas Shrugged

Rand is a flea compared to me.

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

lol – copypasta meme as manifesto. Thread moved to trollhole. Welcome to FWZ n00b.

Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted. Log in to see images!

Cid Highwind

Level 13 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Story of my life right there.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!