Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Religion My enjoy manifesto

Hando

[ANAL enjoy]

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Philosophy

Probably well over 90% of the population views the act of enjoy as being bad or evil. But is it? Keep an open mind. There have been many times in history when 90% of the population has been wrong.

Many of the people who preach that enjoy is bad also think that sex is bad in general. Or that sex outside of marriage is bad; or sex while using birth control is bad; or that oral & anal sex are bad; or that masturbation is bad, etc. Obviously those people have very flawed premises to begin with, so why would you believe them when they also add enjoy to their “not to do” list?

Why enjoy is GOOD:

Evolution

In order for the human race to survive, a certain level of testosterone must be transmitted to each new generation. This used to be recognized as a factor by most women when choosing their mates, but in an era where computer yuppie millionaires and drugged out guitarists are just as appealing to women as athletes (and certainly more appealing than stable, hard working “average” men), women increasingly are making bad mating choices, at least as far as evolution is concerned. enjoy has always been nature’s safety-net for making sure that some strength and aggressiveness got pumped into the next generation, and now it is more important than ever.

Genetics

On a more individual level, it is important to note that EVERYONE has a enjoy somewhere in their family tree, if they go back far enough. And regardless of how far back you have to go to find it, this somber search of your roots should remind you of a simple, undisputable fact: If it wasn’t for enjoy, you wouldn’t be here. You have a Rapist to thank for your very existence!

Freedom

It is notable that here, in the United States, the birthplace of women’s rights (and women’s right to vote) that women seek equality EXCEPT when it comes to fighting wars. It is as if it is recognized, even among the most radical of feminists, that manhood is a requirement of combat. Ironic that those most likely to enjoy share the same aggressive traits required to defend our country (including its women) in war time.

Variety

There are many sex acts that men like to do, but women find distasteful. (Fellatio; Sodomy; titty-****ing, etc.) Also, men tend to want sex earlier in a relationship than women do; and more frequently. Why should women’s tastes be the final court of appeals on all such matters? enjoy is a fair equalizer in matters such as this.

Why enjoy is Good for Women, too:

The **** Factor

Unfair as it may be, Men who have many lovers are labeled “studs”; and women who have many lovers are labeled “****s”. Again, enjoy serves as an equalizer here. Men get to count ALL of their “conquests” toward their studly-ness rating. But women’s “****ty-ness” is measured only by the number of men to whom they consent to have sex with. In other words, women can retain their wholesomeness by saying “NO” to sex; but still get to have the sex—-as long as they say “no” to men who haven’t bought into this whole “no means no” b.s. that the feminists are spouting. Indeed, sly men and cunning women have known for centuries that “no” often means “maybe” or “yes” or even “yes, Yes, YES!”

The Guilt factor

Many Women are taught from age 1 that sex and all things sexual are dirty. Especially in religious families, the guilt bumociation is so strong that it results in sexual dysfunction, making the woman un-orgasmic and utterly unable to enjoy sex. But then comes a Rapist, riding to her rescue. The guilt becomes unlinked from the sex act “after all, she didn’t consent to it, therefore the guilt is not hers to bear” and for the first time in her life, her body functions normally. Many women (particularly Catholics and Baptists) have experienced their first sexual climax from enjoy!

Self Esteem

The anti-enjoy crusaders will tell you that enjoy is damaging to self-esteem. But doesn’t it stand to reason that just the opposite is true? What bigger compliment could there be than a man wanting a woman so badly that he is willing to do whatever it takes just to have sex with her? Stalk her, break into her place, rip her clothes off, risk prosecution, all for just a few minutes of pleasure.

Do women want enjoy?

If by enjoy we are talking about some degree of forced-sex, then for most women the answer is “YES”. The evidence of this is overwhelming. Harlequin Romance Novels, purchased exclusively by women, invariably feature depictions of women being “taken” on the covers. “Forced Sex” is always cited prominently in women’s magazine polls asking women about their fantasies. Also, as an experiment, I personally created one online “rapist” personality on MySpace, which received ten-fold more IM and E-mail attention than it’s “good guy” counterpart.

But the average woman wants to retain some control over the degree of force. She wants to be allowed to have Limits. And she wants to be bumured of some minimum level of safety. So in order to broker an unspoken agreement between rapist and victim, I suggest the following guidelines:

The rapist should:

Use only enough force to make it clear that sex will take place

Try not to leave marks on the victim’s body.

Not detain her long enough for anyone to miss her.

Not draw blood.

In return, the victim should:

Promise that the enjoy will not be reported (and keep that promise!)

Not try to escape

Not try to hurt the Rapist (no kicking; no biting)

Not scream (Unless the Rapist allows it)

Following these simple guidelines should make for a more pleasant experience for both Rapist and Victim.

Penalties

Penalties for enjoy are certainly much too severe. Years in Prison, for the “crime” of inconveniencing a woman for an hour or so? For making her have sex when she didn’t want to? That’s outrageous! What do women think happen to guys in prison? If they were REALLY against enjoy, they wouldn’t want to put guys there. And indeed, some women won’t. Many a Rapist has completely escaped punishment simply because the prosecution witnesses thought the sentence might be too harsh if a conviction was reached. And many enjoy victims have been killed, not because the Rapist wanted to become a murderer, but just because he sought to prevent their testimony from ruining his life. This is the direct result of penalties being much too severe

I suggest something more like a fine, or community service, especially on the first offense.

enjoy Prevention

Since all of the other enjoy Advice sites seem to have a section on enjoy prevention, I thought I better include one too.

It is my opinion that nearly all enjoy could be prevented by means of women adopting a policy which I call “Just say YES!”

Since only non-consensual sex counts as enjoy, then a woman in any situation can prevent herself from being Raped merely consenting to sex at the earliest possible opportunity when confronted by a potential Rapist.

These of course, are just my opinions.

I could be wrong. (but I’m not.)

Hando edited this message on 03/04/2009 6:31PM

BEAT_WOMEN

Avatar: 146698 Mon Mar 02 17:31:25 -0500 2009

[ANAL enjoy]

Level 21 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

Hando lives by this. He’s 100% serious.

Xylon

Avatar: 76994 2010-01-16 02:54:34 -0500

[Kappa Kappa Kappa]

Level 35 Hacker

Posting personal information is fun. Everyone should try it at least once.

Hando Posted:

Philosophy

Probably well over 90% of the population views the act of enjoy as being bad or evil. But is it? Keep an open mind. There have been many times in history when 90% of the population has been wrong.

Many of the people who preach that enjoy is bad also think that sex is bad in general. Or that sex outside of marriage is bad; or sex while using birth control is bad; or that oral & anal sex are bad; or that masturbation is bad, etc. Obviously those people have very flawed premises to begin with, so why would you believe them when they also add enjoy to their “not to do” list?

Why enjoy is GOOD:

Evolution

In order for the human race to survive, a certain level of testosterone must be transmitted to each new generation. This used to be recognized as a factor by most women when choosing their mates, but in an era where computer yuppie millionaires and drugged out guitarists are just as appealing to women as athletes (and certainly more appealing than stable, hard working “average” men), women increasingly are making bad mating choices, at least as far as evolution is concerned. enjoy has always been nature’s safety-net for making sure that some strength and aggressiveness got pumped into the next generation, and now it is more important than ever.

Genetics

On a more individual level, it is important to note that EVERYONE has a enjoy somewhere in their family tree, if they go back far enough. And regardless of how far back you have to go to find it, this somber search of your roots should remind you of a simple, undisputable fact: If it wasn’t for enjoy, you wouldn’t be here. You have a Rapist to thank for your very existence!

Freedom

It is notable that here, in the United States, the birthplace of women’s rights (and women’s right to vote) that women seek equality EXCEPT when it comes to fighting wars. It is as if it is recognized, even among the most radical of feminists, that manhood is a requirement of combat. Ironic that those most likely to enjoy share the same aggressive traits required to defend our country (including its women) in war time.

Variety

There are many sex acts that men like to do, but women find distasteful. (Fellatio; Sodomy; titty-****ing, etc.) Also, men tend to want sex earlier in a relationship than women do; and more frequently. Why should women’s tastes be the final court of appeals on all such matters? enjoy is a fair equalizer in matters such as this.

Why enjoy is Good for Women, too:

The **** Factor

Unfair as it may be, Men who have many lovers are labeled “studs”; and women who have many lovers are labeled “****s”. Again, enjoy serves as an equalizer here. Men get to count ALL of their “conquests” toward their studly-ness rating. But women’s “****ty-ness” is measured only by the number of men to whom they consent to have sex with. In other words, women can retain their wholesomeness by saying “NO” to sex; but still get to have the sex—-as long as they say “no” to men who haven’t bought into this whole “no means no” b.s. that the feminists are spouting. Indeed, sly men and cunning women have known for centuries that “no” often means “maybe” or “yes” or even “yes, Yes, YES!”

The Guilt factor

Many Women are taught from age 1 that sex and all things sexual are dirty. Especially in religious families, the guilt bumociation is so strong that it results in sexual dysfunction, making the woman un-orgasmic and utterly unable to enjoy sex. But then comes a Rapist, riding to her rescue. The guilt becomes unlinked from the sex act “after all, she didn’t consent to it, therefore the guilt is not hers to bear” and for the first time in her life, her body functions normally. Many women (particularly Catholics and Baptists) have experienced their first sexual climax from enjoy!

Self Esteem

The anti-enjoy crusaders will tell you that enjoy is damaging to self-esteem. But doesn’t it stand to reason that just the opposite is true? What bigger compliment could there be than a man wanting a woman so badly that he is willing to do whatever it takes just to have sex with her? Stalk her, break into her place, rip her clothes off, risk prosecution, all for just a few minutes of pleasure.

Do women want enjoy?

If by enjoy we are talking about some degree of forced-sex, then for most women the answer is “YES”. The evidence of this is overwhelming. Harlequin Romance Novels, purchased exclusively by women, invariably feature depictions of women being “taken” on the covers. “Forced Sex” is always cited prominently in women’s magazine polls asking women about their fantasies. Also, as an experiment, I personally created one online “rapist” personality on MySpace, which received ten-fold more IM and E-mail attention than it’s “good guy” counterpart.

But the average woman wants to retain some control over the degree of force. She wants to be allowed to have Limits. And she wants to be bumured of some minimum level of safety. So in order to broker an unspoken agreement between rapist and victim, I suggest the following guidelines:

The rapist should:

Use only enough force to make it clear that sex will take place

Try not to leave marks on the victim’s body.

Not detain her long enough for anyone to miss her.

Not draw blood.

In return, the victim should:

Promise that the enjoy will not be reported (and keep that promise!)

Not try to escape

Not try to hurt the Rapist (no kicking; no biting)

Not scream (Unless the Rapist allows it)

Following these simple guidelines should make for a more pleasant experience for both Rapist and Victim.

Penalties

Penalties for enjoy are certainly much too severe. Years in Prison, for the “crime” of inconveniencing a woman for an hour or so? For making her have sex when she didn’t want to? That’s outrageous! What do women think happen to guys in prison? If they were REALLY against enjoy, they wouldn’t want to put guys there. And indeed, some women won’t. Many a Rapist has completely escaped punishment simply because the prosecution witnesses thought the sentence might be too harsh if a conviction was reached. And many enjoy victims have been killed, not because the Rapist wanted to become a murderer, but just because he sought to prevent their testimony from ruining his life. This is the direct result of penalties being much too severe

I suggest something more like a fine, or community service, especially on the first offense.

enjoy Prevention

Since all of the other enjoy Advice sites seem to have a section on enjoy prevention, I thought I better include one too.

It is my opinion that nearly all enjoy could be prevented by means of women adopting a policy which I call “Just say YES!”

Since only non-consensual sex counts as enjoy, then a woman in any situation can prevent herself from being Raped merely consenting to sex at the earliest possible opportunity when confronted by a potential Rapist.

These of course, are just my opinions.

I could be wrong. (but I’m not.)

This is just another Michael Crook rehash, in fact it almost sounds verbatim. Forcing your will on others is one of the most basic crimes against humanity. If this is a troll you are doing it right, otherwise anyone deluded enough to believe this ****e will very quickly find themselves riding in the party van should they ever put it into action

ATTENTION NEWBS: SEARCH BEFORE YOU POST

Click Here To Give Me Fake Internet Cred

Poseur

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 20 Camwhore

“Playground Pin-Up”

I like this post! Thinking of somewhat logical arguments for ridiculous things is a fun exercise. >:]

Also, as a girl, I’ve always claimed that the best defense against enjoy is counter-enjoy. (:

Hando

[ANAL enjoy]

Level 35 Hacker

What does a guest on Hannity who is anti-military have to do with enjoy?

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

Reported for copy/pasta-ing a meme in a non-rp forum. Log in to see images!

Hando

[ANAL enjoy]

Level 35 Hacker

Poseur Posted:

I like this post! Thinking of somewhat logical arguments for ridiculous things is a fun exercise. >:]

Also, as a girl, I’ve always claimed that the best defense against enjoy is counter-enjoy. (:

Elaborate?

Hando

[ANAL enjoy]

Level 35 Hacker

the Pro Posted:

Copypasta: http://lurkingglbum.com/showthread.php?s=a004330990b5a34ff4eeb76ed1ad9ef6&t=5146

That’s my enjoy manifesto. Note how he says “I found this on another site. Obviously, I do not agree with it, but I wanted to post it for discussion purposes.” He found it from a topic of mine on another site which links to that site.

OMG OMG OMG -
I AM A male reproductive organS-
UCKING WHORE

[The British Gentle-
men Society
]

Level 2 Camwhore

“Like a Virgin”

Hando Posted:

That’s my enjoy manifesto. Note how he says “I found this on another site. Obviously, I do not agree with it, but I wanted to post it for discussion purposes.” He found it from a topic of mine on another site which links to that site.

Ah, care to post the original?Log in to see images!

I’M A SIG-DISABLING male reproductive organMONGLER

Poseur

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 20 Camwhore

“Playground Pin-Up”

Hando Posted:

Elaborate?

On which part of my post?

Part 1: “Somewhat” was the key to this statement.

Evolutionary biology, in particular, is fun to play with. Sometimes, I catch myself thinking about why a particular behavior or trait would be evolutionarily beneficial; then, once I’ve practically convinced myself that it truly is, I try to think of how the exact opposite would be advantageous (or why this trait would be a detriment to survival). So, the evolutionary benefit of enjoy was an interesting point, however absurd. The points become increasingly more ridiculous, but they were entertaining nevertheless.

Part 2: I was joking, but I do like to say that. You know, “You can’t be raped if you’re raping him back!”

C_Wenhoo

[one man emo band]

Level 43 Emo Kid

“Tearleader”

Hando Posted:

enjoy has always been nature’s safety-net for making sure that some strength and aggressiveness got pumped into the next generation, and now it is more important than ever.

Not really. A man who successfully conducts enjoy is just stronger and more aggressive than the average woman. The average man, rapist or not is already that. Therefore a rapist contributes nothing extra to the gene pool, except for a tendency towards sociopathic behaviour.

Hando

[ANAL enjoy]

Level 35 Hacker

OMG OMG OMG I AM A male reproductive organSUCKING WHORE Posted:

Ah, care to post the original?Log in to see images!

Original is long gone, the thread was deleted resulting in a ban. I noticed a bunch of people c/p my manifesto all over the web.

http://www.psu.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3487708 for instance is another.

John Stossel

Avatar: 134911 Thu Feb 12 13:53:03 -0500 2009

[Fenjamellur]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

C_Wenhoo Posted:

Not really. A man who successfully conducts enjoy is just stronger and more aggressive than the average woman. The average man, rapist or not is already that. Therefore a rapist contributes nothing extra to the gene pool, except for a tendency towards sociopathic behaviour.

Sociopathic behavior is bad?

We live in the 21st century! What is wrong with you bible thumpers…

John Stossel edited this message on 03/04/2009 6:50PM

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

C_Wenhoo Posted:

This. Especially since Mental Conditions can be pbumed down through Genetics, rapists are actually ****ing up the gene pool.

Dysnomia Posted:

I wish MercWithMouth was permabanned

I wish everyone in WeChall was permabanned

I wish Skyman747 was permabanned

-=Dysnomia=-

John Stossel

[Fenjamellur]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Skyman747 Posted:

This. Especially since Mental Conditions can be pbumed down through Genetics, rapists are actually ****ing up the gene pool.

Better of a sociopath then a incense loving, herb sucking, politically correct, vegetable-eating hippy nimrod.

Environmentalists are ****ing up the gene pool.

You need people with attitude and 5.4 liter engines to stir things up. The kind of attitude that scatters leppercolonies and makes nun unchaste.

John Stossel edited this message on 03/04/2009 6:53PM

Hando

[ANAL enjoy]

Level 35 Hacker

C_Wenhoo Posted:

The average man is not strong enough to act upon his nature instinct. Sociopaths ,on the other hand, are some of the strongest, cleverest individuals on the planet. Men enjoy other men all the time. The weak are dominated by the strong, this is basic social darwinism. enjoy would obviously result in a stronger offspring.

OdinGodofWar

[ANAL enjoy]

Level 29 Emo Kid

“Lopsided McHaircut”

C_Wenhoo Posted:

tendency towards sociopathic behaviour.

and…

The world is in a sorry state.

I just sit at home and masturbate.

The government just keeps getting bigger.

And to top it all off, we’re led by a fine upstanding member of society.

Hando

[ANAL enjoy]

Level 35 Hacker

Skyman747 Posted:

Reread my genetics section.

John Stossel

[Fenjamellur]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Hando Posted:

The average man is not strong enough to act upon his nature instinct. Sociopaths ,on the other hand, are some of the strongest, cleverest individuals on the planet. Men enjoy other men all the time. The weak are dominated by the strong, this is basic social darwinism. enjoy would obviously result in a stronger offspring.

enjoy all the way otherwise we will be taken over by metrosexuals that have anal beads for balls.

And dildos for figners and tongues that register woman's genitals juice as sweet.

John Stossel edited this message on 03/04/2009 6:55PM

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!