Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Ban Me So now we can be banned for GRP posts that violate no rules?

DOPE-HARDCOR-
E-0

[Team Shortbus]

Level 37 Troll

ALSO A male reproductive organSUCKING ****WAD

Wylin Posted:

OP Lied, why didn’t you tell us it was moved out of the contests forum Dope?

Because I’m not an idiot. I know that posting that in contests would have been an instaban and that would have been totally fine with me, had I, you know, done that. The whole point of fake contests is for entertainment, and making newbies think free/easy BP are raining from the heavens.

So unless a mod saw fit to move it from GRP to contests in what would be the worst frame up job ever, the facts need to be checked.

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Dude, I’m fine with it being checked. I intensely dislike the selective modding crap, and if I male reproductive organed something up I would want to apologize.

I really have nothing against anyone in the game, least of all someone I’ve never even spoken with.

-MLF-

Avatar: 83146 Sun Jan 18 18:56:12 -0500 2009

Level 60 Hacker

“Cracking Addict”

Hey Scully, have you seen this relevant thread yet?

DOPE-HARDCOR-
E-0

[Team Shortbus]

Level 37 Troll

ALSO A male reproductive organSUCKING ****WAD

scullyangel Posted:

Dude, I’m fine with it being checked. I intensely dislike the selective modding crap, and if I male reproductive organed something up I would want to apologize.

I really have nothing against anyone in the game, least of all someone I’ve never even spoken with.

The mod panel should include a tracing of where threads have been moved from, and when. This would be useful not only for this instance, but in situations where a non-RP thread has posts that netted bans before the thread was moved somewhere like whiny ****es, where people were allowed free reign without reprise.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!