Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Writing Existentialism and Trolling

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

The Troll unchained is a frightening beast, but only in its own estimation. In their own eyes they are formidable, misunderstood and surrounded by lesser beings who need to be put straight. In reality Trolls are rather sad and pathetic creatures.

The crave, no, they demand attention above all things. I’m held in contempt, therefore I exist. Whatever they talk about, it always seems to come back to them, their ego, pride and conceit in the end. Me, me, me.

Of course the Troll displays a superior intellect, erudition, education and command of language. Almost everyone else is a lesser being in need of help and enlightenment, and the Troll is always ready to help out.

Not only do Trolls have a cartoon-like vision of themselves and their abilities, they also, and this is perhaps a more serious defect, they project this one-dimensional world-view onto the world around them, a world which they wish to control and simplify, rather like the mini-totalitarians they really are.

Through the Trolls eyes the world and reality becomes a grotesque cartoon for simpeltons. The world is divided into them and us, good and evil, right and wrong, black and white.

Moral clarity is their watchword, their guiding light and principle.

Even their anger seems trite and banal. The sound of a child stamping its feet in a tantrum. Intemperence and hyperbole is another striking characteristic of the intellectual challenged Troll. The tiny, misunderstood, Troll, that when it looks into its distorted mirror thinks it sees a brave, bold, righteous, knight; a knight that ranges across land looking for fierce dragons to slay and great deeds to accomplish.

Unfortunately for the Troll it’s all in their minds, a mere fantasy in a mirror full of lies.

Inertia edited this message on 03/05/2009 5:51AM

Xylon

Avatar: 76994 2010-01-16 02:54:34 -0500

[Kappa Kappa Kappa]

Level 35 Hacker

Posting personal information is fun. Everyone should try it at least once.

Inertia Posted:

The Troll unchained is a frightening beast, but only in its own estimation. In their own eyes they are formidable, misunderstood and surrounded by lesser beings who need to be put straight. In reality Trolls are rather sad and pathetic creatures.

The crave, no, they demand attention above all things. I’m held in contempt, therefore I exist. Whatever they talk about, it always seems to come back to them, their ego, pride and conceit in the end. Me, me, me.

Of course the Troll displays a superior intellect, erudition, education and command of language. Almost everyone else is a lesser being in need of help and enlightenment, and the Troll is always ready to help out.

Not only do Trolls have a cartoon-like vision of themselves and their abilities, they also, and this is perhaps a more serious defect, they project this one-dimensional world-view onto the world around them, a world which they wish to control and simplify, rather like the mini-totalitarians they really are.

Through the Trolls eyes the world and reality becomes a grotesque cartoon for simpeltons. The world is divided into them and us, good and evil, right and wrong, black and white.

Moral clarity is their watchword, their guiding light and principle.

Even their anger seems trite and banal. The sound of a child stamping its feet in a tantrum. Intemperence and hyperbole is another striking characteristic of the intellectual challenged Troll. The tiny, misunderstood, Troll, that when it looks into its distorted mirror thinks it sees a brave, bold, righteous, knight; a knight that ranges across land looking for fierce dragons to slay and great deeds to accomplish.

Unfortunately for the Troll it’s all in their minds, a mere fantasy in a mirror full of lies.

nice copypasta, it is relevant, but for a moment I was impressed before I googled and found this, http://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2009/02/fiddling_while.html your whole post is in a comment on that page

Recommencer

Avatar: 135255 Tue Mar 24 17:02:05 -0400 2009

[Throne of Blood]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Xylon Posted:

nice copypasta, it is relevant, but for a moment I was impressed before I googled and found this, http://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2009/02/fiddling_while.html your whole post is in a comment on that page

Oh Xylipoo, you know that there are no original thoughts. A Matt Groening meme comes to mind…

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

Xylon Posted:

Whoever originally posted that—it’s people like that—that’s the reason we have trolls in the first place. Pretentious bum. He actually said “watchword” what a flaming d-bag.

And yes there are plenty of original ideas, saying there’s not is just consolation talk for the uncreative and the people who write for ED.

Celerysteve edited this message on 03/10/2009 2:13AM

Xylon

Avatar: 76994 2010-01-16 02:54:34 -0500

[Kappa Kappa Kappa]

Level 35 Hacker

Posting personal information is fun. Everyone should try it at least once.

Celerysteve Posted:

Whoever originally posted that—it’s people like that—that’s the reason we have trolls in the first place. Pretentious bum. He actually said “watchword” what a flaming d-bag.

And yes there are plenty of original ideas, saying there’s not is just consolation talk for the uncreative and the people who write for ED.

All I can say is Amen.

Big Brother

Avatar: 45759 Fri Oct 17 23:44:23 -0400 2008

Level 66 Troll

woman's genitals

tl;dr

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!