Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Pics Flame the Emo kids - Owned by their emotions - A photo montage

_Alex_

Level 54 Troll

“Bonegrinder the Merciless”

We all know that emo kids just sit on their bumes all day wondering why something happened to them while writing lamebum poetry.

Here is a photo montage of all the possible reasons why perfectly normal people become a waste of human life.

Feel free to share your lame bum story so we can all make fun of you and you can get on with your life!

———

Could it begin with a bad haircut?

Or could it be the abusive parents that decide to have a laugh at your expense?

How about the abusive sibling?

Abused by animals?

Big time loser at competitive sports?

Premature incontinence?

bumhole drinking buddies?

Former cam whore in a relationship that turned sour?

Scyld

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

fools the more you flame us the STRONGER OUR WHININESS GETS

_Alex_

Level 54 Troll

Scyld Posted:

fools the more you flame us the STRONGER OUR WHININESS GETS

Oh great, I didn’t know they made re-re emo kids that couldn’t properly emote their feelings in written form. That’s got to be the lamest response I’ve ever heard.

What a waste of a post. Scyld, go bury your head in the sand and don’t come back out. No one will miss you.

_Alex_ edited this message on 03/06/2008 2:56PM

Scyld

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

_Alex_ Posted:

Oh great, I didn’t know they made re-re emo kids that couldn’t properly emote their feelings in written form. That’s got to be the lamest response I’ve ever heard.

What a waste of a post. Scyld, go bury your head in the sand and don’t come back out. No one will miss you.

ur just liek my mom and dad no one understans me only darkness everyware i must Log in to see images!

i dun wont 2 be sad o wait i do i lek to Log in to see images! becuz ever1 is SUCKS

(I warned you, bUT U DIDN LISEN!)

_Alex_

Level 54 Troll

Scyld Posted:

ur just liek my mom and dad no one understans me only darkness everyware i must Log in to see images!

i dun wont 2 be sad o wait i do i lek to Log in to see images! becuz ever1 is SUCKS

(I warned you, bUT U DIDN LISEN!)

I swear, this must be the first thread ever where a troll has better mastery over the English language than an emo.

Rasta-Theclo-
wn

Level 31 Emo Kid

I waste brownie points on anything that moves

_Alex_ Posted:

I swear, this must be the first thread ever where a troll has better mastery over the English language than an emo.

It’s probably the anti-depressants. The pharmaceutical companies and our parents force them on us to meld us into being “happy”, and sometimes they have the side effect of making us sound like idiots; which, of course, is what they want us to be. Just happy, stupid, capitalist idiots.

It’s a conspiracy.

0/10

SPACE_SHARK

Level 5 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

i think its because theyre fabulous persons and get turned on by themselves but cant suck their own male reproductive organs.

Penguinzrock

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Or maybe because everyone else is jealous of our ability to form a coherent sentence?

Or maybe because our poems are very very funny.

If life is fair, then why do roses have thorns?

Penguinzrock edited this message on 03/06/2008 11:33PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!