Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Writing Character Idea: The Mini Mod

EVECHARM

Avatar: 114577 Tue Feb 17 05:11:14 -0500 2009

[pizza party]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Raepdog Posted:

The idea of a mini mod, attacking, forums is a bit hard to imagine.

Well mini-mods **** off and drive away users of a forum so that pretty much is pwning a forum.

tho I would spend the bp if a new starting clbum emerged, I don’t see any use for a prestige clbum tho unless they were going to raise the level cap.

KaaVink

Avatar: 60693 Tue Oct 28 11:07:23 -0400 2008

[SRSLY]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

MC Banhammer Posted:

That’s sarcasm, right?

I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again. ClbumBuildr!

I think this would have to be managed slightly better than ForumBuildr, though. Some sort of “acceptable sense of humour” needs to be proven before someone’s allowed to submit/take part.

dobnits

Avatar: 58842 2010-01-24 16:19:10 -0500

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

THE LEGENDARY PINK DOBS

How exactly would your luck go up in a forum?

Just out of curiousity.

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

one more objection to this particular clbum: it would interact with certain parts of the storyline; for example what about the Woe is Us moderator? how would the convo between the two work out? it would need some re-writing or something.

Also, i support Banhammer completely with his Clbumbuildr suggestion.

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

dobnits Posted:

How exactly would your luck go up in a forum?

Just out of curiousity.

Similar to the rising offense of Emo Kids

Phariad

Avatar: 129763 Mon Jun 15 22:35:47 -0400 2009

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 43 Troll

“Banned Camper”

How does rising luck HELP in a forum?

GGH

Avatar: 105218 Tue Feb 17 15:32:24 -0500 2009

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

This is the best idea about clbumes I’ve heard so far.

Although it pops up some questions, like, how can mini-modding destroy forums, if the so called enemies ARE mini-modding.

Disregarding this, it’s a great idea.

ClbumBulidr is absurd.

What_tha_Fox

Level 19 Hacker

“Buffer Overflower”

No fine upstanding member of society clbum?

No spammer clbum?

What_tha_Fox edited this message on 03/04/2009 10:24AM

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

Why can’t it just be an attack?

John Stossel

Avatar: 134911 Thu Feb 12 13:53:03 -0500 2009

[Fenjamellur]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

What_tha_Fox Posted:

No fine upstanding member of society clbum?

No spammer clbum?

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

Guys, don’t troll my thread. I’m quite proud of my clbum idea, so don’t make me mini mod you

Spirithound

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

John Stossel Posted:

I may be drunk (500ml 15% sour apple & bottle of champagne) but I suggest a bi-monthly clbumbuildr. Before that can happen there needz to be made a program that can roughly figure out on how to balance clbumes, just a simple computing one but it will have to be pretty damn original and be open to very hard core changes. When that is done, we can have Randroids (like myself), Furverts (portmanteau of perverts and furries, get it? lolz) and cool stuff you can think of. Ok now being a hardcore libertarian I distrust democracy, so let us let the illustrious mods decide on whether or not a clbum goes through. Not automatic acceptance based on votes.

I promise dear mods, that I will take my fathers credit card one more time and buy and alt for every clbum you add.

THAT IS A PROMISE!!! Next time he sends me to the supermarket I’ll use his card to buy a alt for permanoobing. And keep the BP for your next clbumes and Ep III so get programming you nerdz.

QFT

Possibly a C-
abbage

Avatar: 76887 Fri Oct 24 03:39:44 -0400 2008

[Leafy Green Vegeta-
bles
]

Level 35 Hacker

Herbaceous, biennial, dicotyledonous , and flowering.

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

Why can’t it just be an attack?

On actual forums you’ve been on, have you known habitual trolls or attention whores to mini-mod? Generally, there’s a group of people who habitually mini-mod, kiss up to the mods, etc. separate from the bumholes and drama queens. At least, there have been on the forums I’ve spent on.

Princezz_Und-
ies

Avatar: 121015 Mon Jan 19 16:50:27 -0500 2009

Level 35 Troll

She's so mean that instead of using deodorant she gargles disinfectant and licks her armpits

signed

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

Possibly a Cabbage Posted:

On actual forums you’ve been on, have you known habitual trolls or attention whores to mini-mod? Generally, there’s a group of people who habitually mini-mod, kiss up to the mods, etc. separate from the bumholes and drama queens. At least, there have been on the forums I’ve spent on.

I meant more like an attack you “acquire” from an NPC. I think that’d be more manageable than creating an entire clbum around the concept.

However, as an attack, it might fit into the elusive “sixth clbum” I’ve proposed before, nicknamed The Suit: a reasonable, intelligent, persuasive poster. Not the most exciting concept, but there it is.

-MLF-

Avatar: 83146 Sun Jan 18 18:56:12 -0500 2009

Level 60 Hacker

“Cracking Addict”

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

I meant more like an attack you “acquire” from an NPC. I think that’d be more manageable than creating an entire clbum around the concept.

However, as an attack, it might fit into the elusive “sixth clbum” I’ve proposed before, nicknamed The Suit: a reasonable, intelligent, persuasive poster. Not the most exciting concept, but there it is.

Well, in a game made to parody the internet, there are just that, suits who are good posters. Now if this were to be put into action, it could become a source of really dry cynical humour.

Attack: Start a debate on the merits of Past Society (e.g. Mayan or Native American)

Where an intelligent paragraph will be spit out, only to have something like “LOLLIOOOO YOU USED BIG WORDS”, which would be like a requirement for,

Attack: Intelligent Troll,

Where you would put a list of common grammatical errors/Psychoanalyzing them as a potential sociopath.

et cetera, et cetera.

Or should I just stay off the drugs when I’m on Forumwarz?

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

MeatLoafFan Posted:

Where you would put a list of common grammatical errors/Psychoanalyzing them as a potential sociopath.

i resent that. I want that attack for my own clbum. otherwise, i agree with the rest of your post

Beta Romeo

Avatar: 114488 Sat Feb 07 19:20:46 -0500 2009

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 69 Re-Re

MeatLoafFan Posted:

Or should I just stay off the drugs when I’m on Forumwarz?

Never!

greggcarson

Level 41 Troll

“Hot Sauce in the Dick Hole”

Why would a mini mod be attacking/spamming a forum?

-MLF-

Avatar: 83146 Sun Jan 18 18:56:12 -0500 2009

Level 60 Hacker

“Cracking Addict”

greggcarson Posted:

Why would a mini mod be attacking/spamming a forum?

Maybe a traumatic story about how you were once a really great poster but the admins of every website sided with the vast majority of idiots. So, it is your duty to change everyone into intelligent posters/exact your revenge on other threads.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!