Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Ban Me ~~v^v~~L@@K~~I think i make contest where u get 2 bps to fix my av now~~L@@K~~v^v~~

Log in to see images! see that’s ****ty looking so make it look cool and you get 2 bps

Thats all the extra bps i got, sorry

1. must stay animated

2. must stay w/transluce background

3. probably no words

4. heres the original: Log in to see images!

idc if you submit troll entries or whatever but I probably won’t pick them. that one person that made oen like shi’s is an example of what not to do (shis av is).

!!!!!!!!!! If you go to a super amount of trouble like redrawin the indiv. frames to make them awesome and ur gonna do that let me know before and i might pay you more bps but you should probably post a sampel because if you suck at drawing i’m not gonna pay you or pick it. like post the first drawing and dont’ draw the other 3 then u would tell me what you think its worth and we’ll see BUT the final animation aslo has to be good !!!!!!!!!!!!

ummmm idk what else, peace~

ps. i’m not going to be klan or coolperson-biased towards this the best wins even if i hate you

1337xxxlolololxxx1337 Posted:

Log in to see images! see that’s ****ty looking so make it look cool and you get 2 bps

Thats all the extra bps i got, sorry

1. must stay animated

2. must stay w/transluce background

3. probably no words

4. heres the original: Log in to see images!

idc if you submit troll entries or whatever but I probably won’t pick them. that one person that made oen like shi’s is an example of what not to do (shis av is).

!!!!!!!!!! If you go to a super amount of trouble like redrawin the indiv. frames to make them awesome and ur gonna do that let me know before and i might pay you more bps but you should probably post a sampel because if you suck at drawing i’m not gonna pay you or pick it. like post the first drawing and dont’ draw the other 3 then u would tell me what you think its worth and we’ll see BUT the final animation aslo has to be good !!!!!!!!!!!!

ummmm idk what else, peace~

ps. i’m not going to be klan or coolperson-biased towards this the best wins even if i hate you

toxx

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

what about this version? I streched it and made it look smoother. Log in to see images!

i dont think it looks that much better than this

you smoothed it

i sharpened it

i’d like to see someone w/mad ps skill workin it

bump goddam it

see ya in a bit lets have some entries foljks

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

i will see what i can do Log in to see images!

Inconnu

Avatar: 48966 2011-07-31 19:36:53 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Qui est cette chienne

Well, you don’t have to own mad PS skillz to fix this one. Here’s what had to be done:

1) I opened your GIF in ImageReady and separated it into 4 frames

2) I resized each frame separately into 108x102 size (this is the closest lossless proportional size). This could be done in many ways, but I simply zoomed to 300% in PS, made a screenshot and resaved the cropped screenshot. In this was the transformation was NOT anti-aliased and maintained maximum quality.

3) Here’s a 108x102 GIF:

Now I resized the animated GIF using the Nearest Neighbor transformation method (not the regular Bicubic, which leads to anti-aliasing the edges). The transforamation from 108 to 93 pixels went much healthier than from 37 pixels (obviously). Here’s what you got:

The IDEAL way to do this is to redraw (or trace) every frame into vectors and make them exactly 93 pixels. In this way you’ll get the best possible quality, but I doubt this job costs as low as 2 BP.

-MLF-

Avatar: 83146 Sun Jan 18 18:56:12 -0500 2009

Level 60 Hacker

“Cracking Addict”

Inconnu

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Qui est cette chienne

MeatLoafFan Posted:

This doesn’t look transparent to me Log in to see images!

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

imo it doesn’t look ****

maybe my superior plasma monitor, eh

Nicco

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

Hopin’ to deliver:

Nicco

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

This one is from your current avatar:

Note that I made both avatars brighter so if you want them darker just tell me

hrrrrm

Metaloaf I told you no

inconu you messed up the animatoin

At the end of the week i’ll decide nicco’s if theres no one else

Inertia Posted:

imo it doesn’t look ****

maybe my superior plasma monitor, eh

tbh i like how it is now the best but the edges are bad

its possible ill work with it more myself but i’m lazy and thats why this contes exists

Inconnu

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Qui est cette chienne

inconu you messed up the animatoin

wat?

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

MercWithMouth

Avatar: 150029 2009-09-15 13:35:36 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 35 Hacker

Verbose and long-winded as always

toxx

Hey, I did some work on the avatar. I wish I could say it was entirely successful but it’ll set you in the right direction. I sent you a tubmail with the details and WIP files.

Inconnu Posted:

wat?

your’s animation is different

maybe slowed or jerky idk, but either way it doesn’t look better than any others to me?

MercWithMouth Posted:

Hey, I did some work on the avatar. I wish I could say it was entirely successful but it’ll set you in the right direction. I sent you a tubmail with the details and WIP files.

i don’t have the tm!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am very interested because i don’t know what a wip file is!!!!!!!!!

MercWithMouth

Avatar: 150029 2009-09-15 13:35:36 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 35 Hacker

Verbose and long-winded as always

i don’t have the tm!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am very interested because i don’t know what a wip file is!!!!!!!!!

“wip” stands for work in progress. Check your tubmail again if you haven’t received it. Otherwise, I’ll try resending.

____

Avatar: 143340 Fri Mar 27 18:24:34 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

My tries, I speed up the animation a bit, but that’s easily fixable if you don’t like it:

1. Normal, some filtersLog in to see images!

2. BlurryLog in to see images!

3. Blurry++Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!