Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Evil Trout Does anybody actually find ED funny?

Jim McPerson

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Wylin Posted:

I have always thought it was a wiki for hyperactive raging 6 year olds.

QFT

Halo

Level 34 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

it sucks. if 4chan was the guy at a party te;;ing fine upstanding member of society jokes, ED would be the guy explaining why the jokes are funny and not racist.

basically a watered down 4chan with some livejournal fabulous personry thrown in

Blu Aardvark

[MST hacked me and -
all I got was this-
stupid ban
]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Sometimes.

ED has really gone downhill since 4chan exploded in popularity, what with all the newfabulous persons who presume that to be “funny”, they need to reference as many pathetically old memes as possible. And so you have at least 100 articles linking to [[at least 100]], which was a certifiably unfunny internal ED meme FOUR YEARS AGO.

It’s also being used more and more frequently as a personal army, which leads to utter failure.

I still find it entertaining, even if it isn’t always funny, though.

Blu Aardvark edited this message on 03/04/2009 10:10PM

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

Extreme Animals can be good for a laugh, but ED is usually pretty lame.

Halo

Level 34 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Blu Aardvark Posted:

you have at least 100 articles linking to [[at least 100]], which was a certifiably unfunny internal ED meme FOUR YEARS AGO

last thursday, at least 100 years ago, an hero, unfunny, over 9000, internets and lulz. every ****ing page

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!