Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Feature Suggestion to improve Flamebate: E-Peen for a report that results in a ban.

DO NOT BAN S-
G94 SHE IS A-
CTUALLY P CO-
OL

[Team Shortbus]

Level 34 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Hay SG94 you’re p cool even though this idea also sucks.

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Chronic-Boy Posted:

I bumure you, she’s all woman.

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

Why do some people think it’s a bad idea? Right now there is no incentive for anyone to help the mods, and the mods aren’t around to read every crappy post we make, so reporting posts does help them. If we help make the game better, we should be rewarded, right?

Wylin edited this message on 03/03/2009 6:54AM

Raepdog

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Wylin Posted:

Why do some people think it’s a bad idea? Right now there is no incentive for anyone to help the mods, and the mods aren’t around to read every crappy post we make, so reporting posts does help them. If we help make the game better, we should be rewarded, right?

Srs Response:

This could lead to wise-scale abuse, people over reporting just to get the e-peen. Hell one of the things that makes this forum unique is that its a safe-er haven for trolls, a forum were you can do almost anything. To put that in jeopardy would be bad. More people would be sticking to the RP Forums, ****ting them up even more. I think that the type of people to report posts, the ones doing it for the sake of being good, have better judgment than those that would do it for a peen. It wouldn’t be, ‘hey this guy is being a male reproductive organ and hurting a good proposal’, it would be ‘I bet I can get a ban for that’. Right now I think we have some pretty good people reporting, and as far as I know, theirs no great injustice going on.

Non-srs Response:

E-peen got.

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

I almost finished my 1000 word essay explaining why it would be a bad idea but I noticed this topic is in GRP so Log in to see images!

Fortunato Posted:

OHHHHH **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDD

**** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

**** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you **** you

I think I may have said a dirty word.

Buying a lot of zomg im so fat.xpeg – 500 each 

BarneynPenorz

Level 47 Troll

“Complete Dipshit”

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

i never reported a post but i would do so to get a tiny pictures ayin i did an this wouild make ppl angry so SIGNED

Phariad

Avatar: 129763 Mon Jun 15 22:35:47 -0400 2009

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 43 Troll

“Banned Camper”

SG94 Posted:

Hi, I’m SG94 and I like to help the moderators by reporting pretty much every post I see. But it seems that when I sleep, few other players rise to the call and cover for me. Now I’m doing everything in my power to report as many posts as possible but I could use more help.

An E-Peen for a report that results in a ban would be a nice incentive for other players to start reporting more posts and make sure everyone follows the rules. Together we can make Flamebate better!

Here, have an ET-approved goatse:

Celerysteve Posted:

Phariad is p cool imo.

Goatse II Posted:

I think Phariad is a pretty cool guy.

Loose Johnny Posted:

Phariad is a pretty cool guy.

Now you can be a cool guy too: Troll Ambiance Mafiosi.

SG94

Avatar: 53266 2011-07-31 00:43:01 -0400

[SG Inc]

Level 35 Troll

The most anal, compulsive tattle tale on this site, mess with me and meet the ban axe ****

1337xxxlolololxxx1337 Posted:

i never reported a post but i would do so to get a tiny pictures ayin i did an this wouild make ppl angry so SIGNED

This is an excellent illustration of why my idea would help the site. This poster would start reporting posts if there was a reward. Maybe we should start designing the E-Peen already to save time.

Do you want to make Flamebate better? Click here!

SHAMI

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

I know people want epeens bad but this is just sad

SG94

[SG Inc]

Level 35 Troll

The most anal, compulsive tattle tale on this site, mess with me and meet the ban axe ****

SHAMI Posted:

I know people want epeens bad but this is just sad

You know what’s sad? People who make a hobby out of bullying Evil Trout with violations! He has a lot on his plate and the least we can do is lighten his load by reporting posts as soon as they appear. It’s just common sense. And while I do it just because I like helping the site, others need a little push, which is what an E-Peen can provide.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Progressive epeen of this nature would be more encouraging.

Something like this:

1 report  made: Baby Mod
    5 reports made: Infant Mod
   10 reports made: Toddler Mod
   50 reports made: Child Mod
  100 reports made: Tween Mod
  250 reports made: Adolescent Mod
  500 reports made: Teen Mod
  750 reports made: Young Adult Mod
 1000 reports made: Minimod
 1500 reports made: Adult Mod
 2000 reports made: Middle-Aged Mod
 5000 reports made: Geriatric Mod
10000 reports made: <user is automatically promoted to mod>

-MLF-

Avatar: 83146 Sun Jan 18 18:56:12 -0500 2009

Level 60 Hacker

“Cracking Addict”

MC Banhammer Posted:

Progressive epeen of this nature would be more encouraging.

Something like this:

1 report  made: Baby Mod
    5 reports made: Infant Mod
   10 reports made: Toddler Mod
   50 reports made: Child Mod
  100 reports made: Tween Mod
  250 reports made: Adolescent Mod
  500 reports made: Teen Mod
  750 reports made: Young Adult Mod
 1000 reports made: Minimod
 1500 reports made: Adult Mod
 2000 reports made: Middle-Aged Mod
 5000 reports made: Geriatric Mod
10000 reports made: <user is automatically promoted to mod>

Fine, if you support thousands of people spamming reports for every post they see, I’ll start now.

I’M A SIG-DISABLING male reproductive organMONGLER

SG94

[SG Inc]

Level 35 Troll

MeatLoafFan Posted:

Fine, if you support thousands of people spamming reports for every post they see, I’ll start now.

It’s not “spamming”, it’s helping.

Raepdog

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

SG94 Posted:

It’s not “spamming”, it’s helping.

I guess its the users duty to hold this with respect.

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

This thread is some p. damn entertaining drama. Log in to see images!

But since every thread could use more drama, I’m going to post Ann Coulter suggesting that Log in to see images! need to be perfected. Enjoy.

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

Also, holy ****, some of you guys are actually being trolled by SG94. That’s awesome, because she’s like…never funny. Log in to see images!

Raepdog

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Bill_Murray_Fan_7383 Posted:

Also, holy ****, some of you guys are actually being trolled by SG94. That’s awesome, because she’s like…never funny. Log in to see images!

Its sexy too.

ANGRY HOBO

Avatar: 49150 Tue Aug 11 01:43:48 -0400 2009

Level 28 Emo Kid

lmbo i gave this account and now its full of people :D bye all this game is ****....................

report my sig

(btw cool rp bro)

Raepdog

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Angry hobo Posted:

report my sig

(btw cool rp bro)

Cool sig. For clbum for the final we could have one sheet of paper, but no images on it, so I did ASCII.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!