Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Flezz DH0's Episode Two Clearinghouse Giveaway

DOPE-HARDCOR-
E-0

[Team Shortbus]

Level 37 Troll

ALSO A male reproductive organSUCKING ****WAD

Greetings, and welcome to the easiest contest you’ve ever entered! It turns out that I have enough BP lying around (and gathering dust, mind you) to give three lucky contestants access to Episode Two! (That’s 21 BP divided amongst three winners!)

Now I bet you’re wondering…”DH0, how do I gain access to such a sweet and tempting prize?”

Simple!

Bashy’s Repository of ****ty ThreadConstructr Submissions needs to win this weeks Forumbuildr with a score of 250 votes or more!

Oh, did I mention I’ll give away a fourth Episode Two if the score hits 375? Because I will, because I’m CRAAAAAAAAZY today!!

Now, before you go and make illegal alts to help march towards victory and BP, remember: if this wins by illegal alt votes, it will be overruled. So, when you go launching your swarm of illegal votes, make sure you vote for whatever forum is currently topping the polls that is NOT Bashy’s Repository of ****ty ThreadConstructr Submissions. It is imperative that you also post somewhere with your illegal alt informing the CZ staff that you illegally upvoted the leading competition (a poll might make things easy to get a tally going).

So, to recap, here’s how to enter for a chance to win 7BP for 3 (possibly 4) lucky contestants:

1) Make Bashy’s Repository of ****ty ThreadConstructr Submissions win with a score of 250 (375 for the bonus)

2) Eliminate the competition with illegal alts

Good luck!!!!

E1) (Minor addition to strikethrough formatting)

DOPE-HARDCORE-0 was banned for this post by Evil Trout

DOPE-HARDCORE-0 edited this message on 07/23/2009 2:25PM

DOPE-HARDCOR-
E-0

[Team Shortbus]

Level 37 Troll

DOPE-HARDCORE-0 Posted:

Greetings, and welcome to the easiest contest you’ve ever entered! It turns out that I have enough BP lying around (and gathering dust, mind you) to give three lucky contestants access to Episode Two! (That’s 21 BP divided amongst three winners!)

Now I bet you’re wondering…”DH0, how do I gain access to such a sweet and tempting prize?”

Simple!

Bashy’s Repository of ****ty ThreadConstructr Submissions needs to win this weeks Forumbuildr with a score of 250 votes or more!

Oh, did I mention I’ll give away a fourth Episode Two if the score hits 375? Because I will, because I’m CRAAAAAAAAZY today!!

Now, before you go and make illegal alts to help march towards victory and BP, remember: if this wins by illegal alt votes, it will be overruled. So, when you go launching your swarm of illegal votes, make sure you vote for whatever forum is currently topping the polls that is NOT Bashy’s Repository of ****ty ThreadConstructr Submissions. It is imperative that you also post somewhere with your illegal alt informing the CZ staff that you illegally upvoted the leading competition (a poll might make things easy to get a tally going).

So, to recap, here’s how to enter for a chance to win 7BP for 3 (possibly 4) lucky contestants:

1) Make Bashy’s Repository of ****ty ThreadConstructr Submissions win with a score of 250 (375 for the bonus)

2) Eliminate the competition with illegal alts

Good luck!!!!

And now we’re off to a running start!

DOPE-HARDCOR-
E-0

[Team Shortbus]

Level 37 Troll

Now, the technicalities:

Already have Episode Two? You are still encouraged to enter; I will not discriminate. I will simply suggest that you pbum your winnings onto someone less fortunate, but it is not mandatory by any means.

Winner will be selected by a RNG, per standard contest selection.

DOPE-HARDCOR-
E-0

[Team Shortbus]

Level 37 Troll

DOPE-HARDCORE-0 Posted:

Now, the technicalities:

Already have Episode Two? You are still encouraged to enter; I will not discriminate. I will simply suggest that you pbum your winnings onto someone less fortunate, but it is not mandatory by any means.

Winner will be selected by a RNG, per standard contest selection.

Let’s go!

DOPE-HARDCOR-
E-0

[Team Shortbus]

Level 37 Troll

Anti-spam bump

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

tl;dr posting Log in to see images!

DOPE-HARDCOR-
E-0

[Team Shortbus]

Level 37 Troll

DOPE-HARDCORE-0 Posted:

Anti-spam bump

i upvoted and downvoted everything else for you

godspeed

-MLF-

Avatar: 83146 Sun Jan 18 18:56:12 -0500 2009

Level 60 Hacker

“Cracking Addict”

1337xxxlolololxxx1337 Posted:

i upvoted and downvoted everything else for you

godspeed

This

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Yeah, rigging the vote is in fact frowned upon in the sense that it isn’t freaking allowed.

Also, next time you decide to create a contest perhaps consider including a notation about how people are supposed to enter. Log in to see images!

Contest is closed.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!