Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 1 Grr..Irritating BPs are Irritating...

Jaz Kieten

[Fenjamellur]

Level 21 Emo Kid

“Moan-a Lisa”

Hey guys. I hope this is the right forum to post this in…

I bought 7 BPs Friday..By credit card/Paypal. They still haven’t arrived..I’ve refreshed the page tons of times, and the transaction was completed (I got the confirmation e-mail)...What’s wrong?!

Also, this is my first time buying BPs, so…Inb4 NOOB LULZ

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

That’s really odd. Online transactions like that should arrive immediately. I’ve never had to wait more than a second or two for mine.

And you’re sure it went through?

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

I would send a tubmail to Evil Trout pretty much right now. He likes paying customers.

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

Wylin is right; also, hopefully you still have a copy of the transaction report?

If you can prove you paid for them he’ll likely refund them.

Jaz Kieten

[Fenjamellur]

Level 21 Emo Kid

“Moan-a Lisa”

Yeah…It is weird. I got a hold of Evil Trout…It should be cleared up soon..I still have the Invoice ID, so I Tubmailed it to him….Nobody else having this problem..?

Princezz_Und-
ies

Avatar: 121015 Mon Jan 19 16:50:27 -0500 2009

Level 35 Troll

She's so mean that instead of using deodorant she gargles disinfectant and licks her armpits

no. this must be a bug. i am sorry and hope et can help you Log in to see images!

Jaz Kieten

[Fenjamellur]

Level 21 Emo Kid

“Moan-a Lisa”

Ah, I’m sure everything will get cleared up! I’m just ready to start Episode 2, already…

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

Jaz Kieten Posted:

Ah, I’m sure everything will get cleared up! I’m just ready to start Episode 2, already…

At least this is something where you don’t need to worry about losing your money at all. If you paid and can prove it, ET or another Dev will give you BP for sure. The sucky part is the waiting..

I would also fill out a bug report so the mods could potentially bump it to a high priority request. E.T. isn’t always looking through his tubmails real fast.

Wylin edited this message on 03/01/2009 5:04PM

Jaz Kieten

[Fenjamellur]

Level 21 Emo Kid

“Moan-a Lisa”

Wylin Posted:

At least this is something where you don’t need to worry about losing your money at all. If you paid and can prove it, ET or another Dev will give you BP for sure. The sucky part is the waiting..

Mhm..I sent him the Invoice like I said. Right now just waitin’ for a response. I’m not worried about losing the money, either…I’m sure it’ll get fixed one way or another. Log in to see images!

And yeah, I sent in a bug report..Like..Friday. >> Didn’t get a reply until about 10 mins ago.

Jaz Kieten edited this message on 03/01/2009 5:06PM

Thiefree

Avatar: 60455 Sun Feb 15 19:29:37 -0500 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Where are you looking for the BP? Check under the Support Us tab, it’s an obvious answer but maybe you overlooked it…

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Jaz Kieten Posted:

And yeah, I sent in a bug report..Like..Friday. >> Didn’t get a reply until about 10 mins ago.

Yeah, I took the weekend off Log in to see images! I try to get back to people ASAP but sometimes (especially over a weekend) it can take a couple of days.

We figured out the issue, the money hadn’t cleared yet. A Lot of transactions are instant, but echeques and some transfers have to clear first. Once they do, the money is automatically deposited.

Jaz Kieten

[Fenjamellur]

Level 21 Emo Kid

“Moan-a Lisa”

No problem, Evil Trout. We all need vacations!! XD I’m just so ready for it to clear..C’monnnnn, Episode 2!!!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!