Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Fun Troll build?

Pink Dolphin

Avatar: 142845 Sat Feb 28 15:36:23 -0500 2009

Level 26 Troll

I AM A ****ING fabulous person THAT MASTURBATES TO DOLPHINS

I can reset my build, and I wasted points into text attacks, so I’m taking those out.

My question is…what stats should I have as a troll? Offense? Defense? Luck?

Frugality I was told is useless, and luck’s better for flezz.

GGH

Avatar: 105218 Tue Feb 17 15:32:24 -0500 2009

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Offense + good equipment.

Pink Dolphin

Level 26 Troll

Pink Dolphin Posted:

I can reset my build, and I wasted points into text attacks, so I’m taking those out.

My question is…what stats should I have as a troll? Offense? Defense? Luck?

Frugality I was told is useless, and luck’s better for flezz.

Thanks. Are defense and luck important as well, or do I focus on offense?

Possibly a C-
abbage

Avatar: 76887 Fri Oct 24 03:39:44 -0400 2008

[Leafy Green Vegeta-
bles
]

Level 35 Hacker

Herbaceous, biennial, dicotyledonous , and flowering.

Pink Dolphin Posted:

Thanks. Are defense and luck important as well, or do I focus on offense?

With good equipment and .moar files, you shouldn’t need to put any points into anything other than offense and egotism later in the game. Earlier in the game, just put points into what helps you.

Only three stats actually help you pwn forums though: Offense, Defense, and Egotism.

Charisma and Luck improve your rollover deliveries, luck helps you get rarer .moar files, upkeep means you spend less on repairs, and frugality helps you buy and sell for better rates. Ideally, all told in the endgame, you’ll want about 10 frugality, 30 charisma, and 50 luck. Put the rest into offense, defense, and ego. Trolls don’t need defense from external sources, and don’t need much ego.

Pink Dolphin

Level 26 Troll

Possibly a Cabbage Posted:

With good equipment and .moar files, you shouldn’t need to put any points into anything other than offense and egotism later in the game. Earlier in the game, just put points into what helps you.

Only three stats actually help you pwn forums though: Offense, Defense, and Egotism.

Charisma and Luck improve your rollover deliveries, luck helps you get rarer .moar files, upkeep means you spend less on repairs, and frugality helps you buy and sell for better rates. Ideally, all told in the endgame, you’ll want about 10 frugality, 30 charisma, and 50 luck. Put the rest into offense, defense, and ego. Trolls don’t need defense from external sources, and don’t need much ego.

Thanks very much! That helps quite a bit. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!