Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Evil Trout Character Clbum Ideas for Episode 3

Sho Inugami

Avatar: 114327 Thu Jan 22 22:40:21 -0500 2009

[Island of Avalon]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Aldo Anything mentioned FF Ninjas and gave me a new idea.

Clbum Idea #4: Moneybags

These would be the wealthy brat/posers of the world – the ones that had the silver spoon and all that and want to ‘slum’ with the more common people (for whatever reason,) but despite that can’t quite keep their upbringing from coming out. Thinking that money solves everything their special clbum attribute would be called “Allowance” and have the ability to use skills to throw Flezz at opponents (sort of like the Gil Toss ability,) doing more damage by throwing more Flezz.

They’d have a limit of not being able to throw more Flezz than they have “Allowance” (essentially ‘Free’ Flezz that they can only spend on their special skills) but would be able to withdraw extra Flezz from their SpendFriend account to augment their attacks (sort of like the Emo Kid getting stronger the lower their Ego gets.) As such Frugality would be an important skill (for the purposes of getting more Flezz for their trades.) But, being shallow individuals, they take more damage from attacks (due to having a frail Ego.)

Big Brother

Avatar: 45759 Fri Oct 17 23:44:23 -0400 2008

Level 66 Troll

woman's genitals

Letters, not words. The idea is that your character is so paranoid that he’s looking for codes- and when you’re in, say “GFoC”, and you accuse them of being a capitalist pig, that means you think they’re hypocrites, not that you’re just making the same nonsensical accusation.

LemGambino

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Sho Inugami Posted:

These would be the wealthy brat/posers of the world – the ones that had the silver spoon and all that and want to ‘slum’ with the more common people (for whatever reason,) but despite that can’t quite keep their upbringing from coming out. Thinking that money solves everything their special clbum attribute would be called “Allowance” and have the ability to use skills to throw Flezz at opponents (sort of like the Gil Toss ability,) doing more damage by throwing more Flezz.

They’d have a limit of not being able to throw more Flezz than they have “Allowance” (essentially ‘Free’ Flezz that they can only spend on their special skills) but would be able to withdraw extra Flezz from their SpendFriend account to augment their attacks (sort of like the Emo Kid getting stronger the lower their Ego gets.) As such Frugality would be an important skill (for the purposes of getting more Flezz for their trades.) But, being shallow individuals, they take more damage from attacks (due to having a frail Ego.)

That’s an interesting idea, bumuming people can get the flezz for their attacks (which these days isn’t hard at all).

Big Brother

Avatar: 45759 Fri Oct 17 23:44:23 -0400 2008

Level 66 Troll

woman's genitals

OK, whether or not that’s a clbum, it got an iamge in my head immensely appropriate to FW.

He was born with a silver spoon in his bum.

zagerblag

Avatar: 102042 Wed Jun 03 22:55:29 -0400 2009

[Board of Directors]

Level 35 Hacker

asdf

Big Brother Posted:

Letters, not words. The idea is that your character is so paranoid that he’s looking for codes- and when you’re in, say “GFoC”, and you accuse them of being a capitalist pig, that means you think they’re hypocrites, not that you’re just making the same nonsensical accusation.

That’s way too much of a stretch. This idea seems pointless, because the whole “counter” thing doesn’t sound that interesting or fun to play, and unfunny.

Sho Inugami Posted:

Considering that you start off doing jobs for  50, this seems to make about as much sense from a consistency standpoint as how Camwhores chat like straight males. However, as evidenced by the fact that Camwhores still chat like straight males, CZ probably doesn’t care about consistency anyway. Please provide more details. How would their secondary stat work? What would their attacks be, and what would happen to the money used in their attacks? Would their attacks be things like “Bribe Mod to Close Thread”? “Bribe Posters to Shut Up”?

Wiam

Level 22 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

I personally would like to see the “internet tough guy” clbum. Could perhaps use something similar to the rage system used by WoW’s Warriors

Sho Inugami

Avatar: 114327 Thu Jan 22 22:40:21 -0500 2009

[Island of Avalon]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Zaderbalg

Yeah, I suppose they could work just like that. Like I said; I just came up with the clbum, so I haven’t put any great thought into it. They could have the “Bribe” skill tree, which would include the attacks that you suggested, and then they could have the “Brag” skill tree where they go on rants about how great their life is.

westsidebeau-
ty

Level 21 Camwhore

“Playground Pin-Up”

Otaku idea is good.

Fangirls is BAD. very BAD. it will turn into the sort of clbum that no one wants to take even for a challenge, coz it will be so very boooring.

If moneybags gets implemented, i will quit forumwarz. that’s coz that will make it into any of the hundreds of RPGs you find on the internet. Simply put, Clbumes in FW have to be a REAL internet meme and a popular one. Moneybags are not.

Your ideas are too much like serious roleplaying , which is what FW is not. Otaku is decent.

westsidebeauty edited this message on 03/02/2009 8:43AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!