Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Business Odd Jobs For BP

DrNo

Level 11 Permanoob

“PERMANOOB”

Well I guess it’s time for me to start saving up for Episode 2 so I figure I’ll start asking others for BP.

The reason I’m unable to get the brownie points myself is mainly because I’m under the age of 18 (or 21 whichever it is to get a credit card) and am thus unable to pay for the points myself. I could ask my parents but I’d rather not ask them for money to spend on a game and I could buy my own prepaid credit card but I have no physical money (all money from my weekend job is put into a bank account I can’t access.)

So I figured I’d come on here and do some odd jobs for other people in exchange for brownie points.

I’m not specifically good at anything but I’ll list a few things I can do well here.

Here’s a link to my photobucket account that has a few created signatures for other forums and such.

Here’s a quick example of one.

I can make your’s to any specifications and such, with any game related character in it and whatever.

That’s not to say I’m not good with other programs, I’m pretty good at all things computer but I’m very experienced with almost all Microsoft products.

Here’s an example of some work I’ve done in Microsoft excel. (The link leads to mediafire.com, a download site, the download is safe and requires no account to download)

If you have something you’d like me to bumemble for you in excel or powerpoint I can do that without much trouble.

This is one I’d rather not do, by homework I’m referring to math, English, history, and possibly sciences I suppose. I’m currently a junior in highschool so if you’re a senior in highschool or attending college I’m not going to be able to help.

If you ask me to do all your math homework, write an entire essay for X clbum, or something of similar proportions I’m not going to do it. Not only is that too much work for brownie points but is also unethical; I’d rather be acting as a tutor to help you with difficult concepts than tool for those too lazy to do their own work.

I can of course do other things too, such as read over and correct written work or add you to a friends list or whatever. Clearly some physical boundaries occur and I can’t give a mbumage (or as the case may be blowjob) and can’t mail (physical mail, email is fine) things to you.

If you have an idea of something you’d like me to do for you though (again the above are just suggestions) then I’d be more than happy to do so.

Also, there’s no way for me to force you to give me brownie points for what I’ve done for you so I’m partially relying on the goodness of the members here.. hoping I won’t regret that later.

DrNo edited this message on 02/28/2009 1:43PM

ShadyPixels

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

I also suggest you try out some of the many contests to win free BP:

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/topics/1612-contests

DrNo

Level 11 Permanoob

“PERMANOOB”

ShadyPixels Posted:

http://forumwarz.com/discussions/view/12757-the-official-i-would-like-some-free-bp-please-thread

But I’m not asking for free BP, what I’m doing is offering a service for some sort of monetary compensation (much like a job.) If this topic is considered to be violating rules by someone then whomever has the ability to lock/delete the thread.

I don’t really even anticipate that anyone will be willing to pay brownie points for what I have to offer though.

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

In my opinion it’s not the right forum to post it in.

You’ll hardly find anyone giving you BP for signatures, there’s no real value. Some people do it for free

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

What Aldo said, plus yeah this should be somewhere else.

DOPE-HARDCOR-
E-0

[Team Shortbus]

Level 37 Troll

ALSO A male reproductive organSUCKING ****WAD

What the minimods said, and yeah can I get Baal from Diablo 2 tentacle raping the amazon ok plz thx

DrNo

Level 11 Permanoob

“PERMANOOB”

Aldo_Anything Posted:

In my opinion it’s not the right forum to post it in.

You’ll hardly find anyone giving you BP for signatures, there’s no real value. Some people do it for free

Yeah I figured it was the wrong forum, and I normally make signatures for free (since they hold basically no value) but figured it would be of use to someone here.

Chances of me actually getting one BP with these shenanigans are probably higher (and dumber) than just finding a free handout though.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

DOPE-HARDCORE-0 Posted:

What the minimods said, and yeah can I get Baal from Diablo 2 tentacle raping the amazon ok plz thx

That’s slighting disturbing.

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

DrNo Posted:

Yeah I figured it was the wrong forum, and I normally make signatures for free (since they hold basically no value) but figured it would be of use to someone here.

Chances of me actually getting one BP with these shenanigans are probably higher (and dumber) than just finding a free handout though.

There are “make me an avatar” contests pretty often where people ask for specific things. I won 2bp Wednesday night by guessing 42 in a “Guess my number 1-100” contest. If you watch in there you have a pretty good chance of getting your 7bp.

DOPE-HARDCOR-
E-0

[Team Shortbus]

Level 37 Troll

ALSO A male reproductive organSUCKING ****WAD

Crinkz Posted:

That’s slighting disturbing.

I know I can’t believe I don’t have this yet either, it really disturbs me

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

Can you code javascript?

I would pay some BP.

GigMendecil

Level 21 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

Bro, just make a student bank account with Bank of America. They’ll give you a debit card even if you aren’t 18. Just pop some money in your account and you can use it like a credit card. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!