Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Politics Emos - simple holes in the bucket of humanity or essential motivation to non-losers and hard working retards everywhere?

Spider Jerus-
alem

Level 8 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

_Alex_ Posted:

I applaud you, brother, on your excellent post. I too believe that emos are worthless, but I believe they can be saved. Their intellectual capacity is typically high given the amount of prose they write, however, they’re just trapped in their own worthless feelings and no longer contributing to society.

So I say we, being the intellectual giants that we are, try to awaken them from their emotion induced self-wallowing and bring them back into the waking world as contributing members of society.

As for those who lacked cranial capacity to comprehend our posts, I look forward to seeing them pump my gas and changing my oil.

Well, one could certainly make the case that if emo girls could be sufficiently re-educated and taught to shut up, they might make decent quick ****s for our virile young men. And if emo boys could be so trained, our strong little girls could build self-confidence by beating the **** out of them without having to feel as though it didn’t count.

Unfortunately, there is a paucity of literature in the field of emology.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!