Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Politics Emos - simple holes in the bucket of humanity or essential motivation to non-losers and hard working retards everywhere?

Spider Jerus-
alem

Level 8 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

A profound question has haunted netizens for many eons, perhaps even so far back as the “dim times” of the 90s: Are the existential leeches known as “emos” a simple blight on humanity… or, perhaps, do they serve a special purpose by motivating real humans to higher ends than sitting around and ****ing all day?

The arguments on both sides are compelling. On the one hand, emos are inherently worthless and on their merits should be Log in to see images! first.

However, on the other hand, interacting with emos reinforces just how much of a pathetic little woman's genitals one becomes when one turns his psychological guts inside out and makes his most primitive, infantile needs the center of the ****ing universe. By encountering the spiritual disfigurement of the emo, one must necessary turn in absolute disgust to higher forms, aspiring to more noble callings. Such as being a troll.

So, where do you stand? Emos: completely ****ing worthless, or essential anti-role models for a new millennium?

WORLD, HAVE YOUR SAY!

SPACE_SHARK

Level 5 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

its a tough question. emos are annoying, whining bumwipes. but i mus admit it was fun to write that sentence.

SPACE_SHARK edited this message on 03/06/2008 1:57AM

Matt

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Spider Jerusalem Posted:

A profound question has haunted netizens for many eons, perhaps even so far back as the “dim times” of the 90s: Are the existential leeches known as “emos” a simple blight on humanity… or, perhaps, do they serve a special purpose by motivating real humans to higher ends than sitting around and ****ing all day?

The arguments on both sides are compelling. On the one hand, emos are inherently worthless and on their merits should be Log in to see images! first.

However, on the other hand, interacting with emos reinforces just how much of a pathetic little woman's genitals one becomes when one turns his psychological guts inside out and makes his most primitive, infantile needs the center of the ****ing universe. By encountering the spiritual disfigurement of the emo, one must necessary turn in absolute disgust to higher forms, aspiring to more noble callings. Such as being a troll.

So, where do you stand? Emos: completely ****ing worthless, or essential anti-role models for a new millennium?

WORLD, HAVE YOUR SAY!

netizen wut?

_Alex_

Level 54 Troll

“Bonegrinder the Merciless”

Spider Jerusalem Posted:

I applaud you, brother, on your excellent post. I too believe that emos are worthless, but I believe they can be saved. Their intellectual capacity is typically high given the amount of prose they write, however, they’re just trapped in their own worthless feelings and no longer contributing to society.

So I say we, being the intellectual giants that we are, try to awaken them from their emotion induced self-wallowing and bring them back into the waking world as contributing members of society.

As for those who lacked cranial capacity to comprehend our posts, I look forward to seeing them pump my gas and changing my oil.

_Alex_ edited this message on 03/06/2008 3:11PM

finale

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

As a nominal emo, I would have to agree with OP. In particular, I think that the emo culture has had a benefit in the realms of art and music by showing all others exactly what not to do.

crackednut

Level 13 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

finale Posted:

As a nominal emo, I would have to agree with OP. In particular, I think that the emo culture has had a benefit in the realms of art and music by showing all others exactly what not to do.

methinks everyone out here is a good example of what not to become!

Blah!

Inziladun

[RPG Codex]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

i didnt red any of dat but it sounds intresting u must rly kno ur stuff huh?

Rasta-Theclo-
wn

Level 31 Emo Kid

I waste brownie points on anything that moves

We push trolls so hard that they can be convinced to write complete sentences. If that isn’t impressive, I don’t know what is.

0/10

BRB_GOINGTOT-
HEMOON

Level 25 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

WHADDDDD? NO TROLLZ ARE ALOWD TO POTS iN CoRrEcT SpelliNz, PUNCHTUATIONZ, OR DESU!

MOAR COWBELL!!!!!! PLZ!!!123LOLOMGWTFBBQ!!!Log in to see images!

LAWL

crackednut

Level 13 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

BRB_GOINGTOTHEMOON Posted:

WHADDDDD? NO TROLLZ ARE ALOWD TO POTS iN CoRrEcT SpelliNz, PUNCHTUATIONZ, OR DESU!

MOAR COWBELL!!!!!! PLZ!!!123LOLOMGWTFBBQ!!!Log in to see images!

I concur

Blah!

SPACE_SHARK

Level 5 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

Rasta-Theclown Posted:

We push trolls so hard that they can be convinced to write complete sentences. If that isn’t impressive, I don’t know what is.

if you think thats impressive you should se

Warpvader

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Rasta-Theclown Posted:

We trolls are perfectly capable of type out complete sentences on our own, thank you very much.

Now to bake some scones to go with my afternoon tea…

I can’t think of something creative and imaginative, so I’m just going to have to do with this sentence right here.

mary misanth-
rope

Level 35 Emo Kid

Second Best mammary glands on Forumwarz

I think emos fill a essential role in society. Someone has to sit around and lament and be a vindictive, miserable, sadsack turd. Like Morrissey. I love Morrissey!

And besides, if it weren’t for some famous emos, we wouldn’t have some of the great works of art or literature that exist today. Virginia Woolf, Hermann Hesse, Van Gogh, etc etc etc. Lots of people who have made an impact of history had depression or another depressive disorder. And stuff.

Suck my left one.

narth

Level 10 Troll

Unfunny fabulous person

mary misanthrope Posted:

I think emos fill a essential role in society. Someone has to sit around and lament and be a vindictive, miserable, sadsack turd. Like Morrissey. I love Morrissey!

And besides, if it weren’t for some famous emos, we wouldn’t have some of the great works of art or literature that exist today. Virginia Woolf, Hermann Hesse, Van Gogh, etc etc etc. Lots of people who have made an impact of history had depression or another depressive disorder. And stuff.

What does real mental health issues have to with emo?

STFU

Penguinzrock

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

‘Cuz we’re sad and stuff.

laumao

[RPG Codex]

Level 6 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

it’s all this anime stuff that’s pushing all these emo **** into teen brains.

coz they believe if ur emo enuff someone will come n save ur whiny arse.

if a girl is emo, a guy will come and kiss her

if a guy is emo, a girl will come n offer her woman's genitals to cheer him up

Makai Rythem

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

laumao Posted:

it’s all this anime stuff that’s pushing all these emo **** into teen brains.

coz they believe if ur emo enuff someone will come n save ur whiny arse.

if a girl is emo, a guy will come and kiss her

if a guy is emo, a girl will come n offer her woman's genitals to cheer him up

Best. Theory. Ever.

Future King of the Software Pirates

mary misanth-
rope

Level 35 Emo Kid

Second Best mammary glands on Forumwarz

narth Posted:

What does real mental health issues have to with emo?

STFU

BUT I’m SO DEPRESSED!

Suck my left one.

Spider Jerus-
alem

Level 8 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Naturally, the emos’ replies have been impotent and pathetic. I’d expected there’d be more, but half probably ****ing Log in to see images!

DrKirre

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Spider Jerusalem Posted:

Naturally, the emos’ replies have been impotent and pathetic. I’d expected there’d be more, but half probably ****ing Log in to see images!

That’s what she said! GIGGITY

Music is life. Feel the rhythm of the world, and you will be truly immortal.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!