Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Flezz What are deliveries based on?

Arcadia

Level 54 Camwhore

“Justine Berry”

Because I beat Wal-Martyr(lv30) 3 times and then Great Firewall of China(lv31) once and got about 300K, then the next day I beat W-M once and GFoC three times and got 80K. What’s up with that?

And no, I haven’t changed my equipment. Is there just a huge random factor involved? Is it the fact that I’ve been leveling up and now I get less reward because the same forums aren’t as challenging to beat anymore?

Oh, the numbers I’m talking about in this post are Flezz. I got more cred before the 80K delivery too.

And better yet, what should I do to maximize my flezz income from deliveries?

Arcadia edited this message on 02/27/2009 7:28AM

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

The deliveries are based on your previous day cred earned (which is capped per forum) and charisma and luck. If you had pwned 4 different forums of similar size you would have gotten roughly double what you received with the visits you mentioned.

Also, the selling prices of lots of items changed in the last few days, there is a forum thread floating around here somewhere about it. You might get it with a search.

Wylin edited this message on 02/27/2009 7:37AM

Arcadia

Level 54 Camwhore

“Justine Berry”

Alright, today I’ll try taking on the two 30’s and 31’s and I’ll return with the results tomorrow. Thanks for the help.

I think I might wait to get the max threads or near max threads too.

John Fitzger-
ald Kennedy

Avatar: 43547 2009-10-17 10:48:44 -0400

[Dead Presidents So-
ciety
]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Arcadia Posted:

Alright, today I’ll try taking on the two 30’s and 31’s and I’ll return with the results tomorrow. Thanks for the help.

If you just pwn 4 different forums each day, as high of a level as you can reasonably attack, then you should get decent deliveries. I’ve tried waiting for threads in a forum to max out, and it’s really a huge time sink. IMHO, it’s better to just run the higher-cred forums when you’re able (making sure to visit Herschel first, of course) than it is to wait and reload every 30 minutes to see if a forum thread count has gone up. Unless the thread count is right near the minimum, I say, just go ahead and run it. Spend that IRL time on something better.

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

From what I have seen on here + Experienced is that multiple pwns only count for 1 thing.

Ex you get the same amount of cred for pwning GFoC 3 times as you would 1 time. I think.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Skyman747 Posted:

From what I have seen on here + Experienced is that multiple pwns only count for 1 thing.

Ex you get the same amount of cred for pwning GFoC 3 times as you would 1 time. I think.

yes

Wylin

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Arcadia Posted:

Note the 2 posts above this one because I was aparently unclear in my first response. If you reach the daily cred cap for the forums after the first pwn, there is no delivery benifit from pwning it again that day. 2 of this and 2 of that will be the same as 3 and 1.

collagere

Avatar: 109464 Sun Jan 18 11:32:44 -0500 2009

Level 33 Hacker

“01001000 01000001 01011000”

Arcadia Posted:

And better yet, what should I do to maximize my flezz income from deliveries?

I used to equip four polka dot boxes after pwning and before rollover which gave me more deliveries, I think Log in to see images!

Arcadia

Level 54 Camwhore

“Justine Berry”

Wylin Posted:

Note the 2 posts above this one because I was aparently unclear in my first response. If you reach the daily cred cap for the forums after the first pwn, there is no delivery benifit from pwning it again that day. 2 of this and 2 of that will be the same as 3 and 1.

I mean to say 2 level 30’s and 2 level 31’s, all different forums. That’s what I’m trying today.

I got max threads on 3 out of the 4 of my forums and I’ll get one more refresh to try out the last one before my time runs out. I admit, I was kinda lazy and I only looked at 3 or 4 resets, so I probably won’t do that anymore.

I’ll post the results later.

Wylin

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Arcadia Posted:

I mean to say 2 level 30’s and 2 level 31’s, all different forums. That’s what I’m trying today.

I got max threads on 3 out of the 4 of my forums and I’ll get one more refresh to try out the last one before my time runs out. I admit, I was kinda lazy and I only looked at 3 or 4 resets, so I probably won’t do that anymore.

I’ll post the results later.

That should be much better. Don’t forget to wear as much charisma and luck as you possibly can if you want to maximize your returns. You can do this just for the rollover if you want, and it will work.

Arcadia

Level 54 Camwhore

“Justine Berry”

Okay, so I beat:

DENSA Low IQ Society(32) Near Max(10 or 11, forgot, think it was 10)

Great Firewall of China(31) Max Threads(11)

Hall of Faded Fame(31) Max Threads(11)

Suburban Gangsta Paradise(30) Max Threads(10)

22 luck, 46 cha. I didn’t put anything in either stat, and I didn’t buy Episode 2 yet but I will soon.

So I got a Laundry Cat, Brolex Watch, The Italian, Venus de Milo and a buncha garbage for 150K. In other words, I did get nearly double, but I also took on a 32 which I usually wouldn’t with this pure offense build. I’ll get more ego after my 4 days is up and I can respec. I’ve started to realize that my heals are now useless because I heal for less than they’re doing and take a chance at getting hit. While healing is still worth it now a little due to the fact that they miss so much, I can tell it won’t be later, so I’m gonna drop it too.

Arcadia edited this message on 02/28/2009 7:14AM

meeeeeeeeee

Avatar: 15443 2010-04-04 18:27:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Sneakily vicious and filled with virtuous pit bulls.

Visit Herschell first to see if a job is available. If you’ve got 4 visits, go to a different forum with each visit.

Maximise offense for pwning so you can finish a forum in as few turns as possible (the only real exception to this rule is the level 35 forums which require a different balance of offense/ego/defense)

If you’re still getting hit alot your equipment is being damaged (especially on high end forums) so consider putting some points into upkeep, which has been getting more expensive of late as a lot of high end moar files have had their prices bumped. 3 points of offense=9 of upkeep, and will save you a bunch, though it means you might get hit more often so it’s a tradeoff. If you’re single hitting all the forums you take on, upkeep would be unnecessary.

High luck will generally get you better moar file parts, though there are exceptions (e.g. Pink Floyd from HoFF which requires low luck)

Before rollover, equip charisma boosting items. These will maximise your returns where you didn’t reach the cap for a particular forum, meaning you can visit lower end forums and still achieve the maximum flezz. An imaginary example to illustrate;

Low charisma;

Forum 1: 2m cred, maximum deliveries

Forum 2: 1.5m cred, near maximum deliveries

Forum 3: 500k cred, nowhere near maximum deliveries

High charisma;

Forum 1: 2m cred (no change)

Forum 2: 2m cred (now at maximum)

Forum 3: 1m cred (nearer maximum deliveries)

This is how I understand it anyway

Arcadia

Level 54 Camwhore

“Justine Berry”

With such high offense, I end up paying 10 times more in consumables(4 consumables=20K range, usually repairs=2K). That said, I’m heading straight for ego. No point in waiting if I’m gonna have to do it soon anyway. Besides the fact that it’ll raise my survivability, it’ll save me a considerable amount of money. Maybe this will change when I get good stuff.

I’m not even close to single hitting. It usually takes 4 to 5 hits, but you also have to remember that I go against things several levels over me to get the most cred per visit that I can. It’s expensive, but it’s gonna be my fastest way to 35 probably, where I’ll have no damage reduction by level and I’ll be able to start farming flezz and moar files better.

I’ll definitely have to consider that high offense build for one hitting things to farm the moar files when I get to 35, though.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!