Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
FAQ How do I play Domination?

John Arktor

Level 18 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

Hello everyone

I might be a dumb dumbbum, but I can’t find out how to actually play domination. I’ve watched the little animation explaining how to play, I’ve won scoops, I’ve even been targetted by 2 bumhole cards… but, since I don’t know in which team I am, where to find the link to purchase cards, and, basically, how to actively play, I’m completely lost here…

Would someone be gentle enough to help me with this (or to tell me to RTMF and GTFO)

Thx

The Biscuit -
Kid

Avatar: 97122 Wed Jan 28 02:18:59 -0500 2009

Level 35 Troll

Raping The Gingerbread Man since 1992.

Everything should be explained in the Domination Wiki Page.

The Biscuit Kid edited this message on 02/27/2009 7:05AM

John Arktor

Level 18 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

I read the wiki page (before posting here), and it shows :

“After you earn your first scoop, you will automatically be thrown into a bracket with other Forumwarz players. The first week you will be placed in a random bracket but in subsequent weeks you’ll find yourself in a bracket with player who have a similar number of medals (to keep things competitive).”

... OK …

But how do I even know in which bracket I am? And I still don’t manage to buy cards… The wiki says : “You can purchase a Domination Card in exchange for 4 scoops of any Flava”, but where do I click??

thx

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

On top of the screen, click Multiplayer and click the Domination banner. Or follow this link.

Btw, every time you gain scoops, you’ll get a notification on your character page that also links to the domination page.

DEAD FAGGOT edited this message on 02/27/2009 7:19AM

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

Click Multiplayer then Domination. Otherwise when you get a scoop there will be a direct link on your character tab to the same place. This screen will show you in your current bracket, and you can purchase scoops by clicking on purchase scoops. If you want to look at other brackets than the one you are in you can also do that from said screen.

John Arktor

Level 18 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

Thanx, ThePro, but I had already found the page ;-)

All I have in it is :

———————————

5 days 13 hours 41 minutes and 3 seconds remaining in this round.

You are not currently active in Forumwarz Domination.

Throughout the week, you will be rewarded with scoops for completing various tasks.

After you earn your first scoop, you will automatically be thrown into a match with other Forumwarz players. You can visit the Multiplayer tab at any time to see your standings.

* Learn How to Play Forumwarz Domination | Forumwarz Domination on our Wiki | Vanilla Helper

* Current Rankings | Season 1 Rankings | Season 2 Rankings

* Active Domination Teams

* View Results from Previous Games

———————————-

I have no link to go to my team page, or to buy cards. But maybe it’s normal.. Maybe there is something I have overlooked…

EDIT: @Wylin : I’ll check next time I get a scoop, thank you.

John Arktor edited this message on 02/27/2009 7:28AM

zagerblag

Avatar: 102042 Wed Jun 03 22:55:29 -0400 2009

[Board of Directors]

Level 35 Hacker

asdf

John Arktor Posted:

Thanx, ThePro, but I had already found the page ;-)

All I have in it is :

———————————

5 days 13 hours 41 minutes and 3 seconds remaining in this round.

You are not currently active in Forumwarz Domination.

Throughout the week, you will be rewarded with scoops for completing various tasks.

After you earn your first scoop, you will automatically be thrown into a match with other Forumwarz players. You can visit the Multiplayer tab at any time to see your standings.

* Learn How to Play Forumwarz Domination | Forumwarz Domination on our Wiki | Vanilla Helper

* Current Rankings | Season 1 Rankings | Season 2 Rankings

* Active Domination Teams

* View Results from Previous Games

———————————-

I have no link to go to my team page, or to buy cards. But maybe it’s normal.. Maybe there is something I have overlooked…

EDIT: @Wylin : I’ll check next time I get a scoop, thank you.

You need to win scoops before you can do anything else in a Domination round.

Wylin should have Posted:

Click Multiplayer then Domination. Otherwise when you get a scoop there will be a direct link on your character tab to the same place. This screen will show you in your current bracket, and you can purchase cards by clicking on purchase cards. If you want to look at other brackets than the one you are in you can also do that from said screen.

Fixed.

Auser

Avatar: 89481 Thu Feb 26 14:58:28 -0500 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Troll

Just south of sanity

Well so long as you earned even 1 scoop, you should have been placed in a domination bracket. If you haven’t been I’d submit a bug report about it.

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

Domination resets every week.

You probably earned scoops but they disappeared after the game reset on Wednesday night.

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

A new round begins every Wednesday night at 9:00 PM server time. If you are not in a bracket now, but have been in the past (you were if someone was able to use The bumhole card on you), I’m betting that you just haven’t earned a scoop since Wednesday night. Next time you earn one you will be back in a bracket. You do not need to know your bracket for anything, as the Domination link with automatically take you to your bracket once you earn a scoop this week.

John Arktor

Level 18 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

Thank you for your quick response. Indeed, I seem to have won no scoop for at least the past 2 days with this character. I bet this is why I am in no bracket.

I’ll try again when I have won another scoop.

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

Good luck!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!