Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
FAQ [CLOSED] ALL THE RULES that'll keep you from being BANNED

pOOpey

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Buster Hymen Posted:

There’s a fine line between roleplaying a prick and actually being a prick. And I think the latter is what’s being discouraged here.

Is there a fine line between playing a camwhore & being one? ‘cause I think I crossed it… Log in to see images!

OOpsie!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

In character, but not into thrashing here.

Sbum my bum in RPG, and you’ll get burnt! Promise!

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Updated with “shock images can’t be embedded ANYWHERE”.

I can’t believe I actually had to make such an update. Some of you have to start ****ing thinking.

MC Banhammer edited this message on 03/25/2008 4:31PM

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

What’s with the “no racial slurs in thread titles” rule? It just seems like a random thing to pick out, considering all the other crude jokes on here (for example, fabulous person jokes) and the fact the fourmwarz has had it’s share of racial jokes (KKK fourm, Suburban Gangsta Paradise forum, etc.) Also, is it okay to have them in posts, just not in thread titles?

Bruschi

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

No one here is running a ****ing anti-black/yellow/red people operation out of the forum. If someone gets offended/annoyed here they need to go to the doctor and get a prescription for lithium. Honestly, what’s the problem with letting people say what they want here? Don’t think it’ll help keep out stupid posts. There’s already a bunch of fabulous persons in here.

inks

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Remember: There’s a fine line between roleplaying a prick and actually being a prick. Don’t cross it.

Ok – I’ll remember!

If I do accidentally cross the line what happens – do I get a warning, get told to chill it, instantly deleted and my IP banned?

I wouldn’t want to get banned for role playing just a bit too enthusiastically – although as I’m playing a troll I guess being banned from time-to-time is all part of the experience.

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

inks Posted:

If I do accidentally cross the line what happens – do I get a warning, get told to chill it, instantly deleted and my IP banned?

All depends on how serious your infraction is. Sometimes, possibly multiple warnings. Other times, insta-ban. Sometimes in between.

I think it’s pretty obvious what will cause the insta-ban. Just be smart.

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Updated with rules

About personal info

Post it and be banned

Trogluddite

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Everyone type this sentence: “I am not easily offended.”

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

A poetic change

Trolls, Emos, Camwhores unite

To pwn haiku chat

Reverend-Ang-
le-89

Level 5 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

Buster Hymen Posted:

Roleplay that you’re roleplaying.

^ wins thread

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

****ing BUMP.

Too many violations lately.

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

I don’t care whose birthday it is, or whether or not you like said person.

Our most important three rules:

ONE

Full name, e-mail address, DOB, etc. Doing so will result in an instaban, no questions asked.

SuperTom

Level 5 Camwhore

“Like a Virgin”

How long do bans usually last?

SuperTom Posted:

You should know Tom

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

SuperTom Posted:

On a more useful note, the duration of bans vary based on severity of infringement, amount and frequency of prior bans, and other variables. Mods can ban but can’t unban; only admins can, so it’s really up to usually Evil Trout how long one will last.

Hm. Maybe not that useful after all.

SuperTom

Level 5 Camwhore

“Like a Virgin”

Yeah, that wasn’t overly useful. Oh well. Guess I’m done with this game.

Barstool

[Team Shortbus]

Level 14 Camwhore

#1 SHARK!

Bruschi Posted:

No one here is running a ****ing anti-black/yellow/red people operation out of the forum. If someone gets offended/annoyed here they need to go to the doctor and get a prescription for lithium. Honestly, what’s the problem with letting people say what they want here? Don’t think it’ll help keep out stupid posts. There’s already a bunch of fabulous persons in here.

ET explained this one to me, actually. Is has something to do with Google searches not liking racial slurs very much \(o.o)/

SuperTom

Level 5 Camwhore

“Like a Virgin”

MC Banhammer Posted:

Updated with rules

About personal info

Post it and be banned

I have been told that this rule was prompted by the Dante Kinkade situation, which according to ET, occurred months ago. If that is the case, then I respectfully submit that the rule should have been added then, instead of two weeks ago.

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

SuperTom Posted:

I have been told that this rule was prompted by the Dante Kinkade situation, which according to ET, occurred months ago. If that is the case, then I respectfully submit that the rule should have been added then, instead of two weeks ago.

It was added then. It was modified slightly yesterday (allowing you to post your own information if you really want to do that).

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

I realize that some of you are taking advantage of the fact that I’m not around much on weekends to break the rules in Game Discussion. Take this as a warning — I’m going to be checking it pretty thoroughly tomorrow, and when I find violations of the rules, you will be banned. So take this time to edit your posts appropriately, people.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!