Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Help Sending Items To Other Players?

eatmorehippo

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Just as a quick general question is there anyway to send an item or flezz to another player? The context being that I want to send items to/from my friends and their profiles.

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

eatmorehippo Posted:

Just as a quick general question is there anyway to send an item or flezz to another player? The context being that I want to send items to/from my friends and their profiles.

Nope, you have to get the stuff as individuals. You can buy and sell things in the auction house and it is watched for unrealistic transactions.

eatmorehippo

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Alright, makes enough sense I suppose.

Is there any form of party system currently in place then? Such as the ability to fight together to a degree?

I understand there is a “klan” system but that seems to mainly serve as an alternate title and friends list.

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

eatmorehippo Posted:

Alright, makes enough sense I suppose.

Is there any form of party system currently in place then? Such as the ability to fight together to a degree?

I understand there is a “klan” system but that seems to mainly serve as an alternate title and friends list.

Just the klan system, a main part of that used to be klan raiding where working together your goal was to dominate 12 forums at once. Now it’s not really rewarded so it’s kinda died down. They have said they plan to improve it again, so we’ll see what the future holds. They do add/modify things pretty often around here so it’s changed alot since I’ve started.

eatmorehippo

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Wylin Posted:

Just the klan system, a main part of that used to be klan raiding where working together your goal was to dominate 12 forums at once. Now it’s not really rewarded so it’s kinda died down. They have said they plan to improve it again, so we’ll see what the future holds. They do add/modify things pretty often around here so it’s changed alot since I’ve started.

Thanks for the info. The game itself is actually rather enjoyable, mainly the presentation of the entire thing is done really well. The colors used and the satirical feel are very unique and fresh.

Only thing I’m currently annoyed by (other than the lack of a powerful party system I suppose) is the inability to visit and subsequently pwn more forums daily, makes it feel like one of those half-baked facebook apps. Eventually I may “branch-out” into other portions of ForumWarz itself, buy multiple characters, or play the stock market more, but for now I’m fairly content with playing around for an hour a day.

Good job to the developers. Hope you’ll bring this to the xbox live arcade or something one day.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!