Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Gay I'M BAAACCCKKKKKKK

Fapping

[The Airship]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Age of account: ~1.5 months

Time spent banned out the bum: 1 month.

Who misses me? Also, go **** yourself.

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

Who the **** are you?

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Oleg

Avatar: 98357 2011-07-31 00:47:25 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 18 Hacker

INVINCIBLE POSTER

generichaxor fan club is the best klan

Oleg

Avatar: 98357 2011-07-31 00:47:25 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 18 Hacker

INVINCIBLE POSTER

Oleg Mordashov Posted:

generichaxor fan club is the best klan

lol

Fapping

[The Airship]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

was Posted:

Who the **** are you?

I’m here to present to you, the Binford 6100 Garbage Disposal. It is powered by a 400 horsepower motor, perfect for grinding away annoying scraps of food and that nosy neighbor in flannel.

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

was Posted:

Who the **** are you?

This is the part where Single Tingle turns into Double Trouble and ends up in

If you don’t fall for the joke, you get to be in on it.

MiaHo

Avatar: 120300 Tue Feb 03 16:52:59 -0500 2009

Level 33 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

In your absence, we have discovered that ForumWarz is completely without honor.

generichaxor started a 2-year happy b-day forumwarz thread, and was awarded nothing.

Then he started a contest, and made a novice mistake by editing the original post, getting banned for toxx even though I know for a fact the BP were covered, as I donated 20 of them myself (the contest was for 11 BP).

This caused me to post a conspiracy theory in Whiny ****es about the evil alliance between the furfabulous persons of Gaia and the scalefabulous persons of CZ, as parallel to the Skull and Bones Society’s anal enjoy of the value of their school’s diploma in relation of the demonstrated intelligence of one of their allumni, whose ancestor is alleged to have stolen a skull from Ft. Sill, but I am pretty sure that if you post that shiz in “Whiny ****es” there’s **** **** they’ll do about it.

I should run a contest for 7 BP up to 3 winners, but I’ll need to edit and run it by both my civil and corporate attorneys because toxx subclauses seem to be abused here as a desperate **** move.

Fapping

[The Airship]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

MiaHo Posted:

In your absence, we have discovered that ForumWarz is completely without honor.

generichaxor started a 2-year happy b-day forumwarz thread, and was awarded nothing.

Then he started a contest, and made a novice mistake by editing the original post, getting banned for toxx even though I know for a fact the BP were covered, as I donated 20 of them myself (the contest was for 11 BP).

This caused me to post a conspiracy theory in Whiny ****es about the evil alliance between the furfabulous persons of Gaia and the scalefabulous persons of CZ, as parallel to the Skull and Bones Society’s anal enjoy of the value of their school’s diploma in relation of the demonstrated intelligence of one of their allumni, whose ancestor is alleged to have stolen a skull from Ft. Sill, but I am pretty sure that if you post that shiz in “Whiny ****es” there’s **** **** they’ll do about it.

I should run a contest for 7 BP up to 3 winners, but I’ll need to edit and run it by both my civil and corporate attorneys because toxx subclauses seem to be abused here as a desperate **** move.

You should also file the official form FX10407A and FX10407BZ to ensure that all your bases are covered, and allow 5-7 weeks for processing. Also, you should consider hiring an escrow company to oversee the transfer to make sure it is legit.

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

MiaHo Posted:

Forumwarz hasn’t been around for 2 years. And that thread got me banned. Isn’t that prize enough?

MiaHo

Avatar: 120300 Tue Feb 03 16:52:59 -0500 2009

Level 33 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

was Posted:

Forumwarz hasn’t been around for 2 years. And that thread got me banned. Isn’t that prize enough?

I was not aware of that. I just posted in it once and got nothing for doing so.

I just chalked it up to mismanagement/disregard for fair play on the part of CZ.

I just saw it advertised maybe a month ago and thought I’d check it out.

The more I learn about it, the more I realize that getting banned is the most worthwhile thing to do in it.

ForeverJung

Avatar: 137422 2010-02-09 15:13:29 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Fapping Posted:

I’m here to present to you, the Binford 6100 Garbage Disposal. It is powered by a 400 horsepower motor, perfect for grinding away annoying scraps of food and that nosy neighbor in flannel.

I don’t know who you are, but referencing Home Improvement is an automatic fail.

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

ForeverJung Posted:

I don’t know who you are, but referencing Home Improvement is an automatic win.

I agree.

Dysnomia Posted:

I wish MercWithMouth was permabanned

I wish everyone in WeChall was permabanned

I wish Skyman747 was permabanned

-=Dysnomia=-

Beta Romeo

Avatar: 114488 Sat Feb 07 19:20:46 -0500 2009

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 69 Re-Re

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!