Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Flezz Store Price Changes?

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

Has something changed with the Frugality stat in the past day or so?

Answer: Yes

Frugality caps at 51 now.

Tumorous Kidney at Frugality 50 = 648000

Tumorous Kidney at Frugality 51 = 643200

Tumorous Kidney at Frugality 52 = 643200

Tumorous Kidney at Frugality 53 = 643200

Tumorous Kidney at Frugality 54 = 643200

McBanny, could you retitle this thread to something more accurate, such as ‘Frugality Maximum Cap now Changed to 51, not 53’?

Acid Flux edited this message on 02/25/2009 10:01PM

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Acid Flux Posted:

Has something changed with the Frugality stat in the past day or so?

I haven’t noticed anything. What are you seeing? (And has YOUR frugality changed?)

Acid Flux

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

My Frugality changes up and down depending on my equipment set. For my purchasing set, I have Frugality 54. Certain items are costing more than they did two days ago at the exact same Frugality. I’m going to respec and test some theories. I already bug reported it, just in case, and will follow up as soon as I see what’s changed.

Acid Flux

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

Hmm, I guess I was wrong. My bad. I’ll double check later tonight, but I think I screwed something up. My current tests give me the same results as my old statistics, so my math must be wrong somewhere.

I’ll double check it later.

Acid Flux edited this message on 02/25/2009 7:23PM

glowspawn

[Uber-Newbz]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Actually, the Ppwn Shoppe prices definitely changed for me.

Yesterday they were offering 248,400 for a pair of Christian Diwhore Lennonparty sunglbumes laying around in my inventory, today they offer 244,720.

Other prices have dipped downward as well. I have a rather large list of Ppwn Shoppe re-sale prices, and prices on all but the cheapest items went down.

Here are a few other examples

Empty Gas Pump — Yesterday 101, today 99

pain\_series.gawk — Yesterday 1,701, today 1,675

Laundry Cat — Yesterday 38,070, today 37,506

Johnsons and Johnsons Colored contacts — Yesterday 153,900, today 151,620

I tried increasing my frugality (it was already above 10), no change. The previous prices were stable for a long time.

It’s not a mbumive change, but it is unexplained.

TL;DR versionPpwn Shoppe re-sale prices down about 1.5% today. Bug?

glowspawn edited this message on 02/25/2009 7:44PM

guest42

[Bargain Drug Wareh-
ouse
]

Level 69 Permanoob

“Permanoob”

Drug store prices have changed. Everything is a bit more expensive than it used to be at Frugality 54.

However, they are the same as they were at Frugality 40.

naughty-mayh-
em

[Board of Directors]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

And the Falcon Preservation Donor Receipt is now only worth 53,200, so if this was an intended change to Frugality, way hurt the Flezz totals of all the people who want to be nice and not clog up the Leaderboard with high numbers by not selling everything they have. Again.

Without any warning or announcement. Again.

Acid Flux

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

Frugality caps at 53 now.

Scratch that. Frugality caps at 51 now.

Tumorous Kidney at Frugality 50 = 648000

Tumorous Kidney at Frugality 51 = 643200

Tumorous Kidney at Frugality 52 = 643200

Tumorous Kidney at Frugality 53 = 643200

Tumorous Kidney at Frugality 54 = 643200

McBanny, could you retitle this thread to something more accurate, such as ‘Frugality Maximum Cap now Changed to 51, not 53’?

Acid Flux edited this message on 02/25/2009 9:55PM

SimplyTHEBEST

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

They mucked around with the selling cap as well. At 22 frugality Venuses aren’t even worth 40k.

That’s particularly hard on us camwhores, since we’re the only clbum that needs to buy Ego restoratives at level 35 and they took a large chunk out of our profit margins to begin with. Having to take points out of our already low off/def stats to boost frugality makes us even less effective.

zagerblag

Avatar: 102042 Wed Jun 03 22:55:29 -0400 2009

[Board of Directors]

Level 35 Hacker

asdf

SimplyTHEBEST Posted:

They mucked around with the selling cap as well. At 22 frugality Venuses aren’t even worth 40k.

That’s particularly hard on us camwhores, since we’re the only clbum that needs to buy Ego restoratives at level 35 and they took a large chunk out of our profit margins to begin with. Having to take points out of our already low off/def stats to boost frugality makes us even less effective.

Buy your drugs from a Kyoubai vendor or put more Upgrade Points into Ego. I’m pretty sure no clbum should need consumables at Level 35.

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

Last time ET promised to let us know in advanced if he’s going to change something like this.

Why did you break your word man?

UR-MOMz

[PwNeD PiE]

Level 4 Hacker

“BASIC”

lolLog in to see images!

guest42

[Bargain Drug Wareh-
ouse
]

Level 69 Permanoob

“Permanoob”

And, of course, some sort of adjustment to sale prices.

That might mean less Frugality needed for maximum sale price… or something else.

I guess that will need to be checked, too.

And it would be nice to know if this is intentional and permanent, or unintentional and will be revised.

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

This time it was a bugfix. Computers sold for more than they were bought.

SimplyTHEBEST

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

zagerblag Posted:

Buy your drugs from a Kyoubai vendor or put more Upgrade Points into Ego. I’m pretty sure no clbum should need consumables at Level 35.

Camwhores do, but the change I was opposing was the reduced selling prices.

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

SimplyTHEBEST Posted:

If you are concerned about your frugality for selling, there is no reason to put points into it. You can very easily reach the sell cap with one or two .moar files. Virus Infected gives +7, anything that gives another +3 caps you out for selling still.

Scary_Retard-
_6

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

scullyangel Posted:

If you are concerned about your frugality for selling, there is no reason to put points into it. You can very easily reach the sell cap with one or two .moar files. Virus Infected gives +7, anything that gives another +3 caps you out for selling still.

So your saying my skull, which I use to determine if I’m at the selling cap, is now permanently at Log in to see images!

Acid Flux

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

quangntenemy Posted:

This time it was a bugfix. Computers sold for more than they were bought.

Then the price on computers should have been changed, not the way Frugality works.

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

Acid Flux Posted:

Then the price on computers should have been changed, not the way Frugality works.

Yeah this is a bit overkill but now that the Flezz epeen is impossible this doesn’t affect me that much anymore.

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Scary_Retard_6 Posted:

So your saying my skull, which I use to determine if I’m at the selling cap, is now permanently at Log in to see images!

I certainly can’t say that anything is permanently anything. However, currently it appears that there was an across the board adjustment and that the adjustment was to frugality rather than the price of the items.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!