Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Evil Trout DOGS AND CATS

I HATE NIGS

[WE HATE NIGZ]

Level 24 Hacker

i'm a stupid fine upstanding member of society loving fabulous person who has male fine upstanding member of societys **** in my bumhole

So, you guys like dogs and/or cats?

I used to like cats tons… but I always used to hurt them (on accident) as a little kid so they never liked me so I grew up not liking them D=

I’ve always loved dogs. My two most recent gods are Champ, an English Mastiff and Chewy a Newfoundland =]

So, what about you guys?

I HATE NIGS

[WE HATE NIGZ]

Level 24 Hacker

i'm a stupid fine upstanding member of society loving fabulous person who has male fine upstanding member of societys **** in my bumhole

Thread is important.

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

I love pussies

by that I mean cats

I used to have one named Garfield

I love male reproductive organs too

by that I mean KFC

I used to have one named…well I didn’t name it

I HATE NIGS

[WE HATE NIGZ]

Level 24 Hacker

Looking for legit responses.

Sex and Razo-
rs

Avatar: 44034 Sun Jan 25 21:14:16 -0500 2009

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

I’ve had cats, birds and dogs.

First it was 2 cats: a tabby and a stray calico. Both kind of went senile.

Then we had 3 dogs. We didn’t get 3 right off the bat. We had a llasa-so poodle mix, then pure llasa, and then a duaghter of the purebred while was a mix with a ****zu, I beleive. So we had 3 dogs, we gave one away (unfortunately we were unaware that he was unstable and he committed suicide. She was taken somewhere.). We still have the other mix and the purebred.

Puff is the mix and she it 17. She is losing her mind, has kidney problems, and is on 3 different pain medications. She cannot walk straight, and had back surgery when she was 4, and her back always had problems.

The purebred llasa we call Toes (although that’s not his official name). He is 14 and aside from being overweight he seemed otherwise healthy for most of his life. After about 8 years old he hardly changed much. A few years ago I left shortly after my mother death and father worked long hours at his job. This would leave my dog alone for many hours of the day. He loved me dearly and it seemed as though everyone was leaving him. He got sick. First it was kidney stones, then bladder stones, then (as we had suspected) he had diabetes. He had to go through ketosis. That took a lot out of him as he practically aged many years overnight and lot most of his sight. Alt those years he hadn’t changed caught up to him. All in one night. He’s gone through ketosis 4 times now and it is incredibly hard to regulate his blood sugar (he may have Cushings disease). I give him 2 insulin shots and take his blood 2 to 3 times a day. But he’s my personal “bodyguard” and pretty much give his life for mine.

Bandaney

Avatar: 70433 2014-06-07 22:10:47 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 60 Hacker

Ask me about how many male reproductive organs in my bum :zak:

I have two cats, but I suddenly don’t love them anymore. I also have a pug dog and I do love him. When people see him, they go all “OMG it’s that dog from Men in Black!” and it’s incredibly annoying.

Femline

Avatar: 124524 Fri Jan 23 03:23:48 -0500 2009

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

I love kitties!

I can’t have any pets here at school though. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!