Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Evil Trout Overkill, a new way to gain cred and Lemon Scoops?

-XI-

Avatar: 65028 2009-09-29 14:53:15 -0400

Level 40 Troll

THEY'RE GONNA TASTE GREAT!

You know that when an attack is made it screws up the thread vitals, and when the thread dies the vitals just stop when it’s at 100%? What if there was a way to measure how ****-****ed the thread is on deletion? Enter the ‘Overkill’ stat.

Here’s what I’m thinking, Overkilling a forum could be done with a powerful attack is used to kill a thread above (lets say for example) 150% of Max thread health. When the thread dies and reaches above that it would give additional cred and possibly some lemon scoops too, or if you really wanna go for it you could also make ePeens for milestones, (10, 20, 30, etc.) and maybe even a leaderboard for the highest overkill ever made.

I know, not the best explaination in the world. Discuss…

The Baroness

Avatar: 111827 Sat Apr 25 22:25:53 -0400 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

I REALLY MISS INCIT, LOL

So you mean if I use my most powerful attack, which is now about 1200 on Denture Chat, I would get more lemonscoops because I totally overkilled it?

It’s a nice thought, but I think it would take a lot of work since you would have to be able to reward scoops (and maybe epeen) according to the level of the forum (since overkilling a level 35 forum is almost impossible).

If you don’t do that, it will just be a race of who pwns Denture Chat with the highest offense really.

zigzagoon

Avatar: 28782 2011-07-31 12:19:07 -0400

Level 20 Permanoob

“Asshat”

if you make the cred gain of overkills relative to how much you normally get from the pwn, yeah, sounds interesting!

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Make it so it only applies to forums at your level and 2-3 below.

Big Brother

Avatar: 45759 Fri Oct 17 23:44:23 -0400 2008

Level 66 Troll

woman's genitals

I had an idea for how this would work and it wouldn’t be immeadiate lemon scoops. It would be as follows:

However much you overkill the thread (say 1000) is divided by ten and applied to the next thread. If that kills it, divide the overkill of THAT by ten and apply it to the next thread. By this principle, on very low level forums you can kill all their threads in one to two hits, thus increasing lemon scoops without a direct lemon reward.

Thiefree

Avatar: 60455 Sun Feb 15 19:29:37 -0500 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Big Brother Posted:

I had an idea for how this would work and it wouldn’t be immeadiate lemon scoops. It would be as follows:

However much you overkill the thread (say 1000) is divided by ten and applied to the next thread. If that kills it, divide the overkill of THAT by ten and apply it to the next thread. By this principle, on very low level forums you can kill all their threads in one to two hits, thus increasing lemon scoops without a direct lemon reward.

I like this suggestion, I think it could work nicely.

pieyum

Avatar: 104284 Thu Jan 22 21:59:47 -0500 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 33 Hacker

“01001000 01000001 01011000”

Big Brother Posted:

However that might mess the game up for the newer people

futhermocker

Avatar: 125126 Sat Feb 28 16:36:53 -0500 2009

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Troll

This user causes YOUR HEAD ASPLODE!!!

Cred yes, lemon scoops no.

zagerblag

Avatar: 102042 Wed Jun 03 22:55:29 -0400 2009

[Board of Directors]

Level 35 Hacker

asdf

Big Brother Posted:

Wouldn’t this make speedruns essentially exclusive to high-level expensive-equipment characters who can do the damage necessary to overkill enough threads at once? You wouldn’t be able to speedrun Denture Chat until you were doing 1000s of damage per shot. This would increase the Domination barrier to entry to ridiculous levels.

Big Brother

Avatar: 45759 Fri Oct 17 23:44:23 -0400 2008

Level 66 Troll

woman's genitals

The real reason for the suggestion is the satisfaction I would get from being able to kill a low-level forum in less posts then there are threads.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!