Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 2 Ending on time?

TeeKayEff

[Team Shortbus]

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

At exactly 9:00 PM EST, I was winning fave flava and most scoops with 22 lemon and 25 total, apiece. However, the round overflowed 3 minutes into 9:03, and I was hit with many shotguns in this 3 minute time frame, costing me my victory.

I am righteously complaining.

AiglosCelt

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

I noticed…server lag or what?

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

Yeah, Spider Jerusalem wasn’t satisfied with earning his two scoops, he ****ed me over for Min Scoop. ****ing male reproductive organhole, I had enough The bumhole cards that I could have destroyed 40 of his 44 scoops and given the win to another player, but I figured it wasn’t worth it.

I guaran-****ing-tee you that you’ll never win another Domination if I’m your opponent, Spider. I will forfeit any attempt to win just to stockpile cards to **** you over. You won a battle, but I will ****ing pwn your bum in the war. And with the new forumbuildr rules coming into play, you won’t be able to cheat anymore, male reproductive organmangler.

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

I responded in the other thread – basically since it’s so time sensitive I should add a way to synchronize your clocks with the official server time.

Also, I guess the server time should be set atomically or something like it Log in to see images!

Sorry that small difference messed up your strategy.

Spider Jerus-
alem

Level 8 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Acid Flux Posted:

Yeah, Spider Jerusalem wasn’t satisfied with earning his two scoops, he ****ed me over for Min Scoop. ****ing male reproductive organhole, I had enough The bumhole cards that I could have destroyed 40 of his 44 scoops and given the win to another player, but I figured it wasn’t worth it.

I guaran-****ing-tee you that you’ll never win another Domination if I’m your opponent, Spider. I will forfeit any attempt to win just to stockpile cards to **** you over. You won a battle, but I will ****ing pwn your bum in the war. And with the new forumbuildr rules coming into play, you won’t be able to cheat anymore, male reproductive organmangler.

1) Actually you had precisely *TWO* bumhole cards. Which would’ve left me with a measly 24…

2) That pathetic reply was worth approximately 1000 rounds of domination ROFL. Complaining about dirty tactics on a game about TROLLING. Bwa ha ha ha ha! Log in to see images!

Edit for correct approximation. LOLZ

Spider Jerusalem edited this message on 03/05/2008 9:24PM

TomInTheBox

Level 27 Emo Kid

“Lopsided McHaircut”

Eviltrout, me and my two new trophies thank you for this time overflow.

Huggles,

TomInTheTechnicalityBox

Acid Flux

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

Yeah, I had a typo (I meant to say 20 of 44), and in any event, you ended the game with 12 scoops, ****. Which means the two cards I had (both of which were The bumhole) would have ruined your plans. I specifically stated that I was going to let it go and not screw with you,and you decided to be a punk **** and **** with me. You pressed your luck, and happened to come out ahead. Otherwise, I could have given quickbolt all your medals. Because you took a stupid risk like a ****ing noob.

No worries. It wont happen again. It was fun, but I will look for my opportunity to **** you over hardcore. for no good reason. Because that’ obviously how you like to play. ;-)

Looking forward to the next game. We’ll see if you take such a stupid risk next time. Because you really did, in all honesty, almost throw away your win just to be a prick. Which was hilarious, so thanks for the laugh.

Acid Flux edited this message on 03/05/2008 9:22PM

TeeKayEff

[Team Shortbus]

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Stop ****ting around in my thread.

Spider Jerus-
alem

Level 8 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Acid Flux Posted:

Yeah, I had a typo (I meant to say 20 of 44), and in any event, you ended the game with 12 scoops, ****. Which means the two cards I had (both of which were The bumhole) would have ruined your plans. I specifically stated that I was going to let it go and not screw with you,and you decided to be a punk **** and **** with me. You pressed your luck, and happened to come out ahead. Otherwise, I could have given quickbolt all your medals. Because you took a stupid risk like a ****ing noob.

No worries. It wont happen again. It was fun, but I will look for my opportunity to **** you over hardcore. for no good reason. Because that’ obviously how you like to play. ;-)

Looking forward to the next game. We’ll see if you take such a stupid risk next time. Because you really did, in all honesty, almost throw away your win just to be a prick. Which was hilarious, so thanks for the laugh.

Actually I just hoped to grab 4 full medals – I likes ta live dangerously! ****ing you over was merely an expedient to that end given that there was only one vanilla left in the game – albeit apparently one with the hilarious fringe benefit of inducing you to **** like a throwaway comic book villain in front of thousands of people! That’s worth far more than two meaningless pieces of game data! ROFL!!!!!

Spider Jerusalem edited this message on 03/05/2008 9:29PM

TeeKayEff

[Team Shortbus]

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

TeeKayEff Posted:

I think you ought to pay more attention to this post, you two.

Acid Flux

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

TeeKayEff Posted:

oh, wait… you said STOP… my bad.

Acid Flux edited this message on 03/05/2008 9:32PM

Acid Flux

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

Spider Jerusalem Posted:

albeit apparently one with the hilarious fringe benefit of inducing you to **** like a throwaway comic book villain in front of thousands of people! That’s worth far more than two meaningless pieces of game data! ROFL!!!!!

Heh, I figured it was within the ‘theme’ of the game, heh.

In all seriousness, gutsy play. But I will look forward to paying you back.

And since apparently you did honestly have some awesome submissions, what were they, if I may ask? I looked at some of the other Domination games and no one I saw had as many Choc scoops as you. You must have had some seriously sweet submissions.

Spider Jerus-
alem

Level 8 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Acid Flux Posted:

Heh, I figured it was within the ‘theme’ of the game, heh.

In all seriousness, gutsy play. But I will look forward to paying you back.

And since apparently you did honestly have some awesome submissions, what were they, if I may ask? I looked at some of the other Domination games and no one I saw had as many Choc scoops as you. You must have had some seriously sweet submissions.

Awww, no hard feelings, ‘tis all in good fun! Actually, although I had a considerable number of submissions, I’m still kind of astounded by how I managed to get quite so many chocolate scoops…

If you reverse all of the damage cards from the point at which I had 44, I ended up with…

+ 10 (kly’s bumhole)

+ 2 (shotgun)

= 56

So, 56 chocolate scoops Log in to see images!... I’m bumuming that the scoops award for a submission is score/5… but even then, Jesus. None of my submissions have absurdly high point totals (e.g. 100+), and some never hit 5 points at all. I’m beginning to wonder if there’s perhaps a bug that occasionally lets submissions that hit 5, go below 5, and then hit 5 again, score another scoop… because that would explain a lot.

Edit: Actually, taking another look at it, it may not be necessary to employ the “OMG BUGZZ” explanation… I’d forgotten about my submissions to the other areas of forum builder. When you tally those up it’s in the ballpark of the total. (As some of my submissions currently out of contention at -5 were once much higher, say at 10, that probably accounts for the rest of the delta).

Spider Jerusalem edited this message on 03/05/2008 10:48PM

crayoncakes

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

To Earthend and beyond!

Spider Jerusalem Posted:

albeit apparently one with the hilarious fringe benefit of inducing you to **** like a throwaway comic book villain in front of thousands of people! That’s worth far more than two meaningless pieces of game data! ROFL!!!!!

‘****?’ Spider, I’m not a Republic serial villain. Do you seriously think I’d explain my master-stroke if there remained the slightest chance of you affecting its outcome? I ****ed about it thirty-five minutes ago. Log in to see images!

[/geek]

Spider Jerus-
alem

Level 8 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

crayoncakes Posted:

’****?’ Spider, I’m not a Republic serial villain. Do you seriously think I’d explain my master-stroke if there remained the slightest chance of you affecting its outcome? I ****ed about it thirty-five minutes ago. Log in to see images!

[/geek]

Trust me friendo, there’s no way I’m gonna involve myself in your “master-stroke” and I’m sure as hell not going to be in the vicinity when the “out come” occurs! Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!