Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Sex So when do I get the Gavel Time epeen

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

Oh here it goes, I knew this would happen, just have fun with the game guys, seriously. Log in to see images!

Deific Blund-
er

Avatar: 74127 2010-07-25 10:31:51 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

I **** FISH AND I HAVE NO BROWNIE POINTS AND I LOVE male reproductive organ

It’s no different from your situation. Log in to see images!

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

Requesting Gavel Time E-Peen because I was #1 for 3 days:

Deific Blund-
er

Avatar: 74127 2010-07-25 10:31:51 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

I **** FISH AND I HAVE NO BROWNIE POINTS AND I LOVE male reproductive organ

Nicco Posted:

Requesting Gavel Time E-Peen because I was #1 for 3 days:

signed

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

bump

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Nicco Posted:

Requesting Gavel Time E-Peen because I was #1 for 3 days

Show me an unedited post, from that time, showing that, and I’ll do it. Same with you, DB.

I saw Johnny Mac’s back then and remembered it, so I know he didn’t just Photoshop it yesterday. I’m sorry I can’t say the same for yours Log in to see images!

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

MC Banhammer Posted:

Show me an unedited post, from that time, showing that, and I’ll do it. Same with you, DB.

I saw Johnny Mac’s back then and remembered it, so I know he didn’t just Photoshop it yesterday. I’m sorry I can’t say the same for yours Log in to see images!

And what about those of us that, until ET allowed Buyout Auctions to count, might have had more than Asmasius? Should we get it just because we might have been in the lead, but had no proof?

The point is, everyone knows that Johnny was #1 for a while under the old rules, so he deserves it. Everyone else either needs to prove it or try to achieve it under the new rules.

Hell, just put an asterisk next to Johnny’s if it makes people feel better.

Neona

Avatar: 88117 Sat Feb 07 19:37:29 -0500 2009

[Board of Directors]

Level 43 Camwhore

Serious future peenwhore. XO!

Acid Flux Posted:

I didn’t realize Johnny had used a script to list all of those auctions. I thought he simply did what others of us did and made a mbumive purchase of a cheap item, and then listed it once and simply backed up their browser and relisted it over and over again. Tedious work, but easily done even without a script.

In fact, I know that’s how I and at least one other Auctioneer list our Consumbales in mbum quantities.

... ... lol

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

I don’t know. I remember Evil Trout said if you abused something to get a leaderboard epeen, it would be taken away. Now it looks like you’re doing it the other way around.

zagerblag

Avatar: 102042 Wed Jun 03 22:55:29 -0400 2009

[Board of Directors]

Level 35 Hacker

asdf

MC Banhammer Posted:

Crud. I didn’t post a screenshot of my ridiculously large lead in the Auctions Bought board. I suppose you could check my incredibly laggy mail and look at how long it takes to scroll through the several thousand BidSquid Tubmails that I still haven’t finished cleaning out, but that isn’t really conclusive.

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

quangntenemy Posted:

I don’t know. I remember Evil Trout said if you abused something to get a leaderboard epeen, it would be taken away. Now it looks like you’re doing it the other way around.

How is listing lots of items with low buy outs abuse? I’d really like to know, because one of my ideas to chase the Best Auctioneer E-Peen is to list lots and lots of Books are really, really low prices. They have low resale value, so no one in their right mind would buy them for Ppwn Shoppe reselling, so most of my customers would be Unique players.

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

Acid Flux Posted:

How is listing lots of items with low buy outs abuse? I’d really like to know, because one of my ideas to chase the Best Auctioneer E-Peen is to list lots and lots of Books are really, really low prices. They have low resale value, so no one in their right mind would buy them for Ppwn Shoppe reselling, so most of my customers would be Unique players.

The problem was known as leaderboard manipulating. Only a few dozen players bought his thousands of items. That was why Evil Trout changed it to count only unique buyers/sellers.

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

Ok, seriously?

It’s getting kind of silly. The point of waiting to give out peens was to let it settle. If every person who topped the list for like, a day, can get a peen for showing a screeny it negates the purpose of it.

I support Johnny’s cuz he ridiculously dominated it, and I support DB/zagerblag for buying them all. Those three aside, I don’t think it makes sense to give out the peen based on a handful of auctions at the very beginning.

Amasius

Avatar: 21158 2015-06-13 23:07:57 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

OMFG! It is MY bum!

Femline

Avatar: 124524 Fri Jan 23 03:23:48 -0500 2009

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

That seems kind of unfair to me. Log in to see images!

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Shii Posted:

Ok, seriously?

It’s getting kind of silly. The point of waiting to give out peens was to let it settle. If every person who topped the list for like, a day, can get a peen for showing a screeny it negates the purpose of it.

Agreed.

I have to say I agree. Retroactively awarding the peens is not a good thing, imo. I like everyone involved, but ET publicly announced that they would be put into place weeks down the line. Those players who pulled things off in the first few days gave up very quickly and with the full knowledge that the peens hadn’t been implemented yet. Heck, some of their evidence posts display that they had the lead but choose to stop grinding for the peen. I honestly don’t get why they are being given them.

Femline

Avatar: 124524 Fri Jan 23 03:23:48 -0500 2009

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Woo! Scully-mod! Go tackle the big unfair mean peoples! Log in to see images!

Amasius

Avatar: 21158 2015-06-13 23:07:57 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

OMFG! It is MY bum!

scullyangel Posted:

Agreed.

I have to say I agree. Retroactively awarding the peens is not a good thing, imo. I like everyone involved, but ET publicly announced that they would be put into place weeks down the line. Those players who pulled things off in the first few days gave up very quickly and with the full knowledge that the peens hadn’t been implemented yet. Heck, some of their evidence posts display that they had the lead but choose to stop grinding for the peen. I honestly don’t get why they are being given them.

Yeah. I understand why Johnny Mac got the peen – he showed in a very impressive way how the old system was flawed and helped ET to fix this but how do others deserve the peen? It took ET way to long to implement the peens but some time to let things settle down was certainly needed.

pyrolord

Level 20 Emo Kid

“Moan-a Lisa”

lolwhut?

internets spam!

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

See here. Closing one of these threads. That one, I guess.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!