Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Evil Trout The "special" quest.

BrainpanSona-
ta

Avatar: 36331 Thu Feb 05 22:13:20 -0500 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

Trespbumers will be violated. Survivors will be violated again.

And who knows, there might be a sidequest involving a tax audit…

SimplyTHEBEST

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

male reproductive organ Liquor Posted:

It would be nice if the Receipt got the same status as the Plaque (Special Item) so it’s not sold accidentally.

Signed.

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

JB, you don’t actually buy lotto tickets, do you? I mean, what about . . . math?

You know you are never going to make everyone happy, right? The day you want to worry is the day no one cares enough to make a comment.

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

scullyangel Posted:

JB, you don’t actually buy lotto tickets, do you? I mean, what about . . . math?

No, never. But I figured there’s gotta be some trailer trash lotto junkies in Flamebate.

scullyangel Posted:

You know you are never going to make everyone happy, right? The day you want to worry is the day no one cares enough to make a comment.

That, my friend, is the kind of astute reasoning I would expect from a newly crowned moderatrix. Log in to see images!

KindFearless-
Leader

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Mmm…

A sad byproduct seems to be that the top of the flezz leaderboard just went up 16 million flezz since the contest was launched.

This being almost my current flezz value, I think I may have to reflect on continuing to attempt to climb that ladder.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

KindFearlessLeader Posted:

A sad byproduct seems to be that the top of the flezz leaderboard just went up 16 million flezz since the contest was launched.

QFT. I’ve been working towards that Flezz leader spot for a couple of months now, and was going to make my endrun today, but the jump this item created, in just a few hours, has undone all my planning.

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

MC Banhammer Posted:

QFT. I’ve been working towards that Flezz leader spot for a couple of months now, and was going to make my endrun today, but the jump this item created, in just a few hours, has undone all my planning.

And in related news, my 6 person Klan just won the Most Flezz (Klan award). That was really unexpected!

KindFearless-
Leader

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Congrats. Your store method always seemed really solid, so I’m not surprised. I figured at least the wealth wasn’t being concentrated in one user, so there was room to catch and pbum, or at least be sitting ready for when the top few started twenty million flezz bidding wars on the first few itembuildr productions.

Yeah, I’m done with the flezz gathering metagame. Fun while it lasted, but seeing the top get that big a leap and considering that just tacked another month on provided that stays still (it’s always a moving target) and it’s just doesn’t seem as exciting anymore.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

KindFearlessLeader Posted:

Yeah, I’m done with the flezz gathering metagame. Fun while it lasted, but seeing the top get that big a leap and considering that just tacked another month on provided that stays still (it’s always a moving target) and it’s just doesn’t seem as exciting anymore.

If you bid up my items to surpbum, I promise I’ll buy lots of stuff to come back down again.

pyrolord

Level 20 Emo Kid

“Moan-a Lisa”

IM SPECIAL!

MOD EDIT: User warned about all-caps in non-RP.

Pluvius

Avatar: 10089 2010-01-24 16:29:03 -0500

[ClansRGay]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

MC Banhammer Posted:

If you bid up my items to surpbum, I promise I’ll buy lots of stuff to come back down again.

That only works if everyone does that. They never do.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!