Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Evil Trout The "special" quest.

Dead Celebri-
ty Seance Dr-
oid Mk-10

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Acid Flux Posted:

One of them is currently at 7 Million Flezz and climbing, all for being lucky to be online and having 5 visits to use, at the right time.

WHen have you ever earned 7 Million Flezz for pwning 5 forums?

The question is not when have I ever done such, the question is, when was that ever important to me. Basically, I see people getting all upset over this, and I think to myself: the parody is no longer much of a parody.

What can you do with flezz? Buy a super item the next time one comes out, sure, but it’s not like anyone that isn’t already at the top right now is going to have a chance to begin with. Buy an epeen? Well, that’s what’s happening right now. Doesn’t seem like a big deal to me, more like status quo.

Dead Celebri-
ty Seance Dr-
oid Mk-10

Level 35 Hacker

And for clarification, while it is well known that I am a totally cool kid that doesn’t give a flying fudgesicle because that’s cool to do, that’s not the reason I’m taking up the ‘Stop Caring’ camp’s side.

My fear is that every time one of these stupid mini additions to the game comes out, it becomes such a major ****fest of death around these parts that I wonder why CZ even bothers coming up with new micro content, since they have to redo the whole damn thing to bumuage everyone’s injured feelings or stymie a flood of awful GD posts.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Dead Celebrity Seance Droid Mk-10 Posted:

And for clarification, while it is well known that I am a totally cool kid that doesn’t give a flying fudgesicle because that’s cool to do, that’s not the reason I’m taking up the ‘Stop Caring’ camp’s side.

My fear is that every time one of these stupid mini additions to the game comes out, it becomes such a major ****fest of death around these parts that I wonder why CZ even bothers coming up with new micro content, since they have to redo the whole damn thing to bumuage everyone’s injured feelings or stymie a flood of awful GD posts.

It is fun though, setting things with 100b reserve and watch how high theyd be willing to go.

Possibly a C-
abbage

Avatar: 76887 Fri Oct 24 03:39:44 -0400 2008

[Leafy Green Vegeta-
bles
]

Level 35 Hacker

Herbaceous, biennial, dicotyledonous , and flowering.

I’m a visit short of completing it and thus probably won’t get anything amazing out of this endeavor, but I have to say “My ongoing rage prevents me from reading your response.” literally blinded me with lulz.

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

Buy a super item the next time one comes out, sure, but it’s not like anyone that isn’t already at the top right now is going to have a chance to begin with.

Which is why I’m selling it. I like having the E-Peen, sure, but right now, I’m trying to climb that Flezz Leaderboard, mainly to have enough Flezz to be competitive when another Headset comes around.

Dead Celebri-
ty Seance Dr-
oid Mk-10

Level 35 Hacker

Crinkz Posted:

It is fun though, setting things with 100b reserve and watch how high theyd be willing to go.

Of that I have no doubt. I’m just saying that it’s not at all worth getting bent out of shape over.

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

I can only speak for myself, but I’m really not afraid of the inevitable overreactions. While we hope nobody gets upset over the outcome of special quests, I believe it’s generating more microcontent and novel rewards that will mollify the community in the long run. We’re aware of the risks that come from griefers and so on, but to me, it’s all about the content.

The “transferable E-Peen” thing was my idea, and an experimental implementation of how the community will use Kyoubai. If it’s successful, we can do it again. If not, it’ll really be just a drop in the Peen-bucket. At the very least, we can say the new Peen is (theoretically) not entirely exclusive to paying users.

-MLF-

Avatar: 83146 Sun Jan 18 18:56:12 -0500 2009

Level 60 Hacker

“Cracking Addict”

Falcon Preservation Donor Receipt

This receipt proves that someone was willing to blow a whole wad of cash over some falcons.

Worth 54,000Log in to see images! at the ppwn shop.

Just asking, does this serve any purpose? If it doesn’t, will it serve any purpose?

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

I think this one went over pretty well. I have received very few negative comments and a hell of a lot of positive ones.

-MLF-

Avatar: 83146 Sun Jan 18 18:56:12 -0500 2009

Level 60 Hacker

“Cracking Addict”

Also, this was awesome.

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

I hate it when the quest started after I went to bed and ended before I woke up, and this is not the first time Log in to see images!

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

Hah at least I could get some evil points from this. Not too bad at all Log in to see images!

Elstar

[WeChall]

Level 35 Hacker

the “useless” quest, i’d say. a terrible idea was to give a reward for first 25 participants only.

Ravaryn

Avatar: 75916 Tue Nov 04 19:49:43 -0500 2008

[WeChall]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

I would have probably chosen the first 100 or so, but that’s just me. I like the concept though, of a collectible item like this. The people who own one had better be careful when selling Junk to the Ppwn Shoppe though.

It gives people a reason to save up their Flezz too, I suppose. What do you do after buying all the best moar files and topping the Flezz leaderboard? Buy this Peen! I’m sure at least ONE of the people with one would be willing to part with one for enough Flezz to instantly top the Flezz leaderboard (and thus get a PERMANENT E-Peen).

1338h4x

Avatar: 22473 Sat Nov 29 21:01:08 -0500 2008

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 35 Troll

7 Vibrating Doldoes was never a meme

Augh, I accidentally closed the convo after getting the mission but before seeing all the dialogue, and now F4 is offline.

Also I got some goodness points somehow after selecting the most bumholish options. Log in to see images!

Ravaryn

Avatar: 75916 Tue Nov 04 19:49:43 -0500 2008

[WeChall]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

1338h4x Posted:

Augh, I accidentally closed the convo after getting the mission but before seeing all the dialogue, and now F4 is offline.

Also I got some goodness points somehow after selecting the most bumholish options. Log in to see images!

I got 4% Good alignment at a point in the conversation that only had *one* choice, I think. I don’t really care about it since alignment doesn’t matter for ****, but until now, I had tried for any Evil options.

1338h4x

Avatar: 22473 Sat Nov 29 21:01:08 -0500 2008

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 35 Troll

7 Vibrating Doldoes was never a meme

Ugh, another first X people only reward? ****ing bull****. Even if I had been on at the time, I only had 4 visits today so I won’t even finish the quest until tomorrow. Nice to hear that I get **** for a reward after breaking my streak to do this quest. If the reward had at least been some equipment instead of some junk that’d be a nice consolation prize…

Please, just stop doing the time limited stuff like that, it’s unfair and gyps a lot of players.

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

I had 6 visits when I got the quest, but unfortunately I wasn’t one of the first 25. Oh well, was a p fun quest imo.

Like someone mentioned, people better be careful when selling their junk. I am going to hold on to the Reciept, just in case.

Doctor Whom

Avatar: 90155 Sun Nov 23 20:45:54 -0500 2008

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Hacker

1338h4x Posted:

Ugh, another first X people only reward? ****ing bull****. Even if I had been on at the time, I only had 4 visits today so I won’t even finish the quest until tomorrow. Nice to hear that I get **** for a reward after breaking my streak to do this quest. If the reward had at least been some equipment instead of some junk that’d be a nice consolation prize…

Please, just stop doing the time limited stuff like that, it’s unfair and gyps a lot of players.

I disagree. I like limited time promotions and events. It adds a nice ‘luck’ factor to what is normally a straightforward daily experience. If you’re lucky enough to be one of the first 25 Log in to see images!, then it’s an awesome feeling. If you aren’t, you’re a little jealous, but that’s life, and life goes on.

Be glad that the 25 Plaques weren’t all won by a handful of people with multiple alts.

AntiRules187

Avatar: 79421 Tue May 26 22:06:20 -0400 2009

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

It's actually an honor to be pranked, it means someone spent real money on you. Sir.

Doctor Whom Posted:

Be glad that the 25 Plaques weren’t all won by a handful of people with multiple alts.

QFT

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!