Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Rant Troll + Bad Poetry = FINALLY able to beat those tough forums! Woot! <spoilers>

DrKirre

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Just sayin’, you know? Sure, 9-turn cooldown is harsh. But it’s an OHKO move, pretty much! Really, really helps, essentially clipping an entire thread from the list. Log in to see images!

Everybodykno-
ws

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 30 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

helps a lot as a camwhore too. especially with a certain skill that boosts your damage for a few turns. i’ve completed everything in the forums including the xxs and fbo dispersal.

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

DrKirre Posted:

Just sayin’, you know? Sure, 9-turn cooldown is harsh. But it’s an OHKO move, pretty much! Really, really helps, essentially clipping an entire thread from the list. Log in to see images!

Yup, wait until you meet a thread that withstands a Fapped Poem. It sucks.

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

It’ll still put a big dent in it.

Bad poetry has saved my bum numerous times.

****male reproductive organ-VIK-
ING

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Yeah, a Troll can really just pwn the endgame forums with Bad Poetry, because we get so much defense. I just beat the game and the last forum only took me about 300 Flezz worth of consumables. Poetry really helped getting all of my FBO and XSS done too.

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

Yeah, it’s a great move. Even us Camwhores, with “Threaten to Call the Authorities”, benefit from having a strong, FREE move.

Miggle

Level 17 Emo Kid

God won't kill me, he likes to see me suffer.

See? Emos have a purpose in this world.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!